Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina's connexion

+17
Starlight
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
eromreven
meow69
kagome1991
senjusana
blackiechan35
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
Twin Steps
NaruHina <3
Bubbles
Taushishi17
Batokusanagi
Mustang
Strawberry
Irielo
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NaruHina's connexion Empty NaruHina's connexion

Post by Irielo Tue May 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Sorry guys! I'm getting a bit carried away because of today's chapter (677), but I would like to dedicate this thread to NaruHina's connexion especially. NaruHina is also mutual support, mutual understanding and so on but I thought it would be good to make a thread about this particular of NaruHina: their connexion.

Hinata calling Naruto's name in chapter 677 and him reacting to that immediately gave me feels, the same way it happened for instance when Naruto went back to his normal state (after showing almost 9 tails) during Pein. Please, just share your feelings/thoughts about NaruHina's connexion.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

NaruHina's connexion Empty Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Strawberry Tue May 20, 2014 8:03 pm

It's just too beautiful, Irielo-san. :') It's okay to get carried away!!!

Come on! It was obvious that she was separated from the rest for that reason: to make that connection with Naruto. She didn't appear with her teammates, she appeared by herself and called his name. Naruto didn't even hesitate to go after her. There's no way it is a simple coincidence. Either he was looking out for her the whole time, or there was a reason why he felt her in that moment. Either way, I think their connection is unquestionable. ;D

And even if it wasn't, I think the fact that it was Hinata the one who was shown thinking of Naruto, and the fact that it was after she thought his name that he reacted (as if she was representation for the whole alliance needing his help) is meaningful enough. <3

Last edited by Strawberry on Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 20, 2014 9:22 pm

even though it only lasted a few panels it was certainly clear, I hope something will come out on this, we are seeing another development on Naruto's side, I didn't expect it, but it was within the context of the chapter as well, which helps strengthen that small moment.

Naruto's reaction (as I have pointed out) was perfect, it shows his concern and protectiveness of Hinata. I guess there is a really good chance that this connection also caused Naruto to develop romantic feelings for Hinata, but I guess we will see what comes of this later on.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue May 20, 2014 9:33 pm

615: Connected. That is all. The connection is canon.
I cannot wait to see Naruto's reaction when Madara's defeated and he sees Hinata alive and well!
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Tue May 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Omg strawberry I thought the same thing that he might be constantly checking for Hinata I know he has to feel what's going on to everybody but he only reacted to her oh the feels of the feels!! There is no doubt in my mind that he now cares for her more than just a comrade...

Someone commented about this and I just have to repeat it: "Narutos Hinata senses were tingling" lol best thing I've heard so far...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 20, 2014 9:47 pm

So there is a possibility that he might actually be in love with Hinata, (just a small possibility at the moment)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue May 20, 2014 10:13 pm

I loved their connection this chapter! I did not even see it coming omg. That's one thing I love about NaruHina. Kishi always delivers when you least expect it. ^-^

Yes, I don't think it was coincidence that Naruto tries to leave the susanoo right after we see Hinata calling out to him. We saw several pages before that where he could have reacted, but he did not.

Kishi specifically waited until we saw Hinata, and as usual, he has Hinata be in her own separate panel as opposed to clumped in with her teammates. It was the same way during Pain arc resolution. She was in front of her clan instead of her team.

I hope this means more Naruto ---> Hinata in the future, I am excite!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 20, 2014 10:52 pm

this chapter basically confirms that the next NaruHina moment will be instigated by Naruto himself, it is only a matter of when it will happen, with the fight heading into the last stages I don't think we will have to wait so long for the next NaruHina moment.

showing off their connection was certainly an important step, it was like Naruto had heard Hinata's voice in his mind, if that is the case then that basically means that Naruto and Hinata have this special connection that goes beyond friendship/comradeship, it could/would transcend into romance territory later on, I think we will see the next NaruHina moment sometime in the next 15 or so chapters depending on how Kishi plays this battle out.

But this small moment will definitely have a much larger and emotional moment after the fight with Madara.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 21, 2014 12:41 am

Omg that page made me squeal!

It wasn't necessarily a big moment, but it was enough for us to assume/realize that Naruto's feelings for Hinata are starting to be known, maybe it isn't love, but it's starting to form into just that. It's just so crazy to me how quick he reacted to her, and I was glad she wasn't around her comrades so it wouldn't get confusing. Like, Naruto at that moment didn't care if he would get trapped in that Genjutsu, he wanted to save Hinata, and his other comrades. Omg, their connection towards each other is too much!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 12:47 am

it wasn't a significant moment, but what it did do was set up for something later on, but I felt that it was really nice to see Naruto react in that manner, hearing her voice echoing in his mind and him wanting to run to her, it really shows that there is a chance of romance budding between the two.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 21, 2014 12:58 am

I know right?!

The next moment between them will be big, I can feel it. This chapter was really mind boggling, Naruto and Hinata I love them so much!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 2:05 am

The next moment will be a certainty to be instigated by Naruto himself, his concern after hearing Hinata's voice echoing in his mind showed, the reaction, it really shows that his protectiveness he has towards Hinata, at the moment, well I think the wait will be worthwhile.

the way Kishi played it in that particular moment really showed something important, the good thing was Naruto didn't care about his own safety, but had to be reminded by Sasuke that he couldn't leave the Sasunno, what it also shows is that there is time for him not only to save the alliance and the people of the ninja world, but also to save Hinata, someone who will most likely be his wife at the end of the story.

Hinata has saved Naruto ona few occasions, now I feel that it will Naruto's turn to save Hinata, will he make it in time, I know he will. but how will he accomplish this.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 21, 2014 3:34 am

Hinata tries to get to where Naruto is and save him. She is stopped.
Naruto tries to get to where Hinata is and save her. He is stopped.

I swear, if these two moments don't foreshadow a big and powerful moment at their reunion, I don't know WHAT does
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 3:42 am

Well Hinata was stopped due to chakra overuse.
Naruto was stopped because the moment he steps out of Sasuke's Sasunoo, he will be killed.

so yeah you're right there Twin Steps this chapter and chapter (cannot remember sadly) is really teasing it, I think we are going to have abeautiful moment for NaruHina, but that is all about timing.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed May 21, 2014 3:48 am

As neutral, even i can't question this much.

Come on Kishi, stop it already. Just get it over with.........
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 3:58 am

patience dudes, there is a time and a place for things to happen.

NaruHina's connexion 2617627483 NaruHina's connexion 3228835635 NaruHina's connexion 3228835635 NaruHina's connexion 3228835635 NaruHina's connexion 3228835635 come on Kishi what are you waiting for?!

oh right, I don't know what came over me.  NaruHina's connexion 713970279 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed May 21, 2014 8:52 am

Chapter 677 might be a "small" or "little" moment because of the amount of panels it has received, but to me, personally, these are my favorite NaruHina moments. Like chapter 441 or even during Naruto's fight against Neji when he was coughing blood and Hinata's wound reopened, this chapter just portrayed how connected Naruto and Hinata are.

It does not have to be something "flashy", it does not have to take pages and pages, panels and panels for a moment to be meaningful and beautiful. I especially like this aspect that even though, Naruto and Hinata are separated by the distance, their connection is not broken. There is a kind of "telepathic" communication between them and this is what I especially like with them.

I know this is a question of POV but, to me, Naruto's feelings are far beyond friendship when it comes to Hinata. Some think that he is developing feelings for her, some think that he is already in love with her... To be honest, I accept both opinions. Anyway, before Hinata confessed, her feelings for Naruto were pretty clear and I think, we are now getting the same from Naruto's side. His feeling for Hinata have become or are becoming (for the skeptics) clear like crystal. However, I don't know if there would also be a confession from him to her later on.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 21, 2014 10:40 am

Naruto doesn't need to confess. He's a man of action. Naruto will confess to Hinata with his actions and she will understand. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 am

Exactly! Actions speak louder than words, and today's chapter... no, chapter 615 proved that!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed May 21, 2014 11:06 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Naruto doesn't need to confess. He's a man of action. Naruto will confess to Hinata with his actions and she will understand. ;)

NaruHina <3 wrote:Exactly! Actions speak louder than words, and today's chapter... no, chapter 615 proved that!

My thoughts exactly! Glad that we share the same thoughts about it...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Wed May 21, 2014 1:12 pm

I've been on a bit of a hiatus when it came to shipping due to my busy schedule, but this chapter-- just wow. It hit me right in the feels and reminded me why I loved NaruHina. Naruto responded to Hinata; he worried about her in the same fashion that she worried about him.
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 21, 2014 1:54 pm

@Irielo I know right lol?!

@blackiechan35 exactly, I agree with you, it just so awesome to see that Naruto is so protective over Hinata, and he was always like that towards her, it didn't just start happening. That is why I ship this pairing so hard.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 22, 2014 2:35 am

I saw a really nice comment just then and to me I kind of agree with it, sure Naruto can sense chakra, most of the people caught in the Genjutsu couldn't say anything. what cemented this was Naruto sensing Hinata's emotions.

NH said this: I think naruto sensed Hinata's emotion instead of chakra because it's odd why he's only reacted that much when it's only Hinata.

what do you guys think, agree or disagree.

I would say agree, he seems to be more protective of Hinata, as seen in chapter 614, he really does care for her wellbeing and to sense her emotions as she was being wrapped up by the tree, to hear her words echoing in his mind what more can be said? Naruto is either or has developed romantic feelings for Hinata, as NH questioned, why would he react in that manner?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu May 22, 2014 5:11 am

This was the much needed panel for all of NaruHina fans! Naruto and Hinata are not like any other couples,they are soulmates.They seem to be connected in their thoughts as well as feelings.Their interactions have always been mature and honest.
I am calling this NaruHina is Canon.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 22, 2014 5:29 am

senjusana wrote:This was the much needed panel for all of NaruHina fans! Naruto and Hinata are not like any other couples,they are soulmates.They seem to be connected in their thoughts as well as feelings.Their interactions have always been mature and honest.
I am calling this NaruHina is Canon.

Well at the moment we are a little too early to say, but I have the feeling that we will find out in less than 3 months from now.
Seeing Naruto's reaction in this last chapter was enough to push the thresholds at this stage in the story, Naruto seems to be heading into romance territory with Hinata. when the next moment occurs and I will be giving it around 12 maybe even 15 chapters before it occurs, since there are more important things to be concerned about.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum