Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Wondering! NaruHina

Go down

Wondering! NaruHina Empty Wondering! NaruHina

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu May 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Mmmmmm well i've always been having this little question inside my head , dunno if a thread has already been made or not, but Do you think Naruto's story so far would have been the same if Naruto or Hinata, didn't exist in the story? Was it really important that Naruto or Hinata exist in it? Have u seen that People sure are annoying when they try to pair Naruto or Hinata with another character that is not them?? and More important Do you think Naruto and Hinata were really necessary in the story?? if so how??  i'm curious to know your answers  Wondering! NaruHina 1906553478 , cause i assure you I don't picture Hinata with another one more than Naruto or Naruto with another one more than Hinata.
1)Refrain from posting another pairing please cause i assure you i don't like any other pariring that involves Naruto or Hinata i really don't like it and get kind of (sorry for the word)"pissed off" easily 'cause of that. Wondering! NaruHina 789588777

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu May 08, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had a little misspelling in one word xD)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Wondering! NaruHina Empty Re: Wondering! NaruHina

Post by Mustang on Thu May 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Well here is a good question, do you think Naruto would have beaten Neji? if Hinata didn't sort of lecture him. do you think Naruto would have survived his battle against Pein? met his father and mother? or even become friends with Kurama? or would Naruto have joined Obito and Madara after Neji's death?

Hinata is put in the story to alleviate the self doubt Naruto would suffer if things begin to get too much for him, so yes the story would have been different if Hinata wasn't there, I don't think Naruto would have made it pass these past trials if Hinata wasn't there to support him. The same can be said for Naruto, when Hinata is suffering through her self doubt, it is Naruto the picks her up.

even though Hinata is a secondary character, she has an amazing impact on Naruto and vice versa. Hinata is there to remind Naruto, that even though things may seem bad, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hinata is the unsung heroine of the story and plays a part in Naruto's personal development as well as helping through each trail.

in conclusion, even though Hinata is a support character, she is a really important person in Naruto's life and potentially as he begins to develop romantic feelings for Hinata. and further into the future where he can talk to Hinata about his doubts and get the support he needs from her.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 08, 2014 6:52 pm

1) If Naruto did not exist, then I don't think the story would have the title with the same name...
2) If Hinata did not exist, I don't know if there would have been someone loving Naruto the way she does.

3) Naruto is the hero of the story, so for sure he is important to the story. Hinata's feelings for Naruto were obvious since Part 1. It is good to know that there is one girl who sees Naruto for who he is and who helps him always in decisive moments of his life. Naruto might be the hero of the story but Hinata is Naruto's hero.

4) As long as it is not serious, it does not really disturb me. But when some crack pairings involving either Naruto or Hinata are defended seriously and vehemently, this is indeed very annoying.

5) I think both are important to the story. I am basically going to repeat what I wrote in my third point. Naruto's actions participate to the development of the story itself and Hinata's actions in Naruto's life helped the latter to overcome some difficult situations, leading to something positive afterwards.

Take the fight against Pein for instance: Hinata helped Naruto and Naruto saved the village and he became a hero. Hinata also has a part in that process of him becoming the hero and saving Konoha.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Thu May 08, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm so happy you asked this question because I in my defense arguments would use this as a key to why NaruHina has become the number 1 main pairing out there and most likely to become canon.. Hinata has made a known big impact in the series on Naruto, Sakura [No offense] Though she cares for him and in shippuden knowing she grew to accept Naruto in a way her self younger couldn't, I still don't see her wavering on Naruto in any romantic way or supportive way like Hinata has done many of times.

In fact bringing this up.. NS was upset because Kakashi in the recent 675 chapter did not mention "You use to not like Naruto." I look at it like because she as a person a teammate has grown to like Naruto but not the way NaruSaku supports, but in a brother/sister way. Kakashi would have said something about Naruto of Sakura if he as their sensei saw it that way but it makes you think that if it approves of Yamato, Sai sensing something from Sakura but Kakashi the one whos known them longer didn't say something regarding that, don't you think that it means he didn't for a reason?

Sakura giving him that CPR shows how far shes grown from when she was younger, she probably would have done then but would have immaturely seem weirded out that she would have to but know its a must [Depending on circumstances I think] And why have Sakura crush on Sasuke for so long and him sincerely saying thank you to the one person who looked up to him the most sincere before he left JUST to have her throw that all away, she started loving him for more then just his looks. Each character shows an importance in the manga Hinata from the beginning seemed to be the most obvious choice of Naruto finally realizing in the future that she was always there for him. Something NaruSaku doesn't have but to hope Sakura gets over Sasuke and that Naruto has not let go of his crush. Hinata being there for important positive moments between her and Naruto is important to the story most definitely.

[Sorry if I got a bit off topic]  Wondering! NaruHina 1218594240 

Post modified by ANBU

Last edited by Irielo on Thu May 08, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : cannot use they, it does refer to the fandom, use it, NarSak, NaruSaku or NS)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun May 11, 2014 5:45 pm

So so I see
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content