Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasuke will save Madara - Theory

3 posters

Go down

Sasuke will save Madara - Theory Empty Sasuke will save Madara - Theory

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:47 am

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8/TBD-661.0/compressed/c015.jpg
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8/TBD-661.0/compressed/c016.jpg

Just look at this.

I think Kishimoto did it for an important purpose. During two pages he compared Sasuke to Madara’s brother, mentioned that Madara was once a kind man who loved his brother deeply and that Sasuke could be able to stop him without using force. You already know where Kishimoto is coming with such kind of build up, when it is discussed that the villain was once a good man who just turned on the wrong path, don’t you?

I believe that during the fight with Madara Sasuke will learn Naruto’s way of dealing with enemies. Sasuke will save Madara mentally by persuading him from the face of Izuna. Madara could probably even redeeme himself eventually somehow. This mysterious voice that told Madara to consume God Tree could appear as the actual final villain and when Sasuke will save Madara, the latter could help fight with final villain if things will turn out this way.

I can’t go into more details, but in one thing I’m sure about right now is that Sasuke could stop Madara using Naruto’s way. With this he will learn something new, he will understand that Naruto’s path is the most righteous and probably will decide to follow his best friend’s lead. He will do what Indra couldn’t - follow his superior and cooperate with him for greater good.

The question is if this will happen, how could Naruto vs Sasuke fight to come up? Lets say that Sasuke will learn Naruto’s way, but to prove for himself that Naruto is right indeed he would like him to prove it in a fight. Naruto will win, Sasuke will agree with his friend’s worldview, they will cooperate and create perfect peace. The end.

It’s just a theory though.

But I would like this to happen, I would like to see Sasuke save a villain and help him redeeme himself. This will improve his character and will help to agree with Naruto for cooperation in sensible and logical way without breaking the flow of storyline. Kishimoto once again will show that once a good man who turned on the wrong path eventually could be saved in the end if you try and give him a chance.

This will definitely piss off those readers who are hungry for deaths in Kishimoto’s manga, but I don’t care. I’m a person of an absolute good and I will accept this turn of events where Madara will be saved just like Nagato, Obito and others. I will like it.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Sasuke will save Madara - Theory Empty Re: Sasuke will save Madara - Theory

Post by Irielo Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:46 am

I find your theory about Sasuke saving/redeeming Madara very interesting. Indeed, what Hashirama told Sasuke and the similarities he saw in Sasuke and Izuna, could be a hint suggesting that the latter will "save" Madara. What is interesting is how: will he get his inspiration from Naruto automatically like you suggested, or will he come to it by himself?

Anyway, if Itachi described his brother like a "blank canvas" which can be painted depended of one might paint, it could mean that Naruto would have inspired him.

I also find your theory about Naruto vs Sasuke's probable future fight interesting as I myself often asked myself in which situation it would be displayed.

Last point: if Madara is going to be redeemed like Nagato and Obito were and if this pattern repeated itself, I think death, not killing, will be unavoidable. Take Nagato, he decided to change his views, he did something good by resurrecting the people he killed in Konoha but he died afterwards. Obito could redeem himself but I doubt he will survive given the current situation. And although Madara could be redeemed, he already lived long before. He somehow "cheated" death by using Hashirama's cells and by planning his revival to realize his plan. So, I don't think he will live on at the end of the day.

Unfortunately, what surprises me more, is that there is even the wish from some to see Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata dying. And in the last days (and even before), some are wishing to see Sakura dying...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Irielo wrote:I find your theory about Sasuke saving/redeeming Madara very interesting. Indeed, what Hashirama told Sasuke and the similarities he saw in Sasuke and Izuna, could be a hint suggesting that the latter will "save" Madara. What is interesting is how: will he get his inspiration from Naruto automatically like you suggested, or will he come to it by himself?

Anyway, if Itachi described his brother like a "blank canvas" which can be painted depended of one might paint, it could mean that Naruto would have inspired him.

I also find your theory about Naruto vs Sasuke's probable future fight interesting as I myself often asked myself in which situation it would be displayed.

Last point: if Madara is going to be redeemed like Nagato and Obito were and if this pattern repeated itself, I think death, not killing, will be unavoidable. Take Nagato, he decided to change his views, he did something good by resurrecting the people he killed in Konoha but he died afterwards. Obito could redeem himself but I doubt he will survive given the current situation. And although Madara could be redeemed, he already lived long before. He somehow "cheated" death by using Hashirama's cells and by planning his revival to realize his plan. So, I don't think he will live on at the end of the day.

Unfortunately, what surprises me more, is that there is even the wish from some to see Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata dying. And in the last days (and even before), some are wishing to see Sakura dying...

You see, I think that Madara is not final villain. That mystrious voice that whispered to Madara to consume God Tree could appear the actual final villain (Kaguya maybe?) and saved by Sasuke Madara will help fight against it and will sacrifice himself in the process.

Maybe Sasuke will be in the critical situation again, Madara will see him as his yonger brother and out of these feelings he will make his redemption move.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:10 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:You see, I think that Madara is not final villain. That mystrious voice that whispered to Madara to consume God Tree could appear the actual final villain (Kaguya maybe?) and saved by Sasuke Madara will help fight against it and will sacrifice himself in the process.

Maybe Sasuke will be in the critical situation again, Madara will see him as his yonger brother and out of these feelings he will make his redemption move.

Indeed, since the last chapters, some theories have been brought up... It's possible that Kaguya's spirit was pulling the strings behind the scene. Sasuke saving Madara could mean that he would free the latter from this spirit. However, if the final villain is not Madara, I don't know which form this final villain will have: pure spirit or spirit incarnated in something or someone?

It is likely that this spirit will take/has taken over Madara and even though, they could win against it by freeing Madara, would it automatically disappear or would they have to find a way to seal it forever? So many questions which will be answered with the development of the story imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:39 am

I do think sasuke will redeem.madara. I'll write my full thoughts some time later
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down