Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

673 discussions and 674 predictions

+11
Bubbles
Strawberry
23rdcheap_ink
Yamasaki Akaiko
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
BlackNoon
Azuula
Irielo
Mustang
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

673 discussions and 674 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 673 discussions and 674 predictions

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:54 am

I think it was called the Rinnegan because it's the eye similar to what Hagoromo had and Hagoromo had the Rinnegan. Whatever the reason, it'll be cleared up.

It makes sense to be very interested in Sasuke right now. We have an idea of what Naruto can do and some of the abilities he possesses due to what happened in the last two chapters. We haven't seen anything from Sasuke yet. That'll change in the next chapter.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

673 discussions and 674 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 673 discussions and 674 predictions

Post by Bubbles Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:37 pm

I was dreading Sasuke having the rinnegan because I just wanted to see something a bit less...tired than that...and by golly he got Juubi Eye! I am far more excited right now about Sasuke's new powers than Naruto's (though Naruto's are pretty freaking cool being able to use the Bijuu powers for his attacks and all).

I'm also very curious about what Obito needs from Sakura. I have some ideas, such as having his eyes transplanted to Kakashi or something...but Obito said he wanted to ask her something as an enemy.

Would a transplant of eyes really be something he would ask her as an enemy? Maybe he's going to ask her to beat Black Zetsu to prevent him from taking the rinnegan for Madara? Maybe both. Giving rinnegan to Kakashi and defeating BZ. I just hope Sakura gets to fight more. I want her to show us her skills with the Byakugo seal, it's about time.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:46 pm

^I thought he told Sakura that she was not obliged to consider him as an ally as if she was free to decide whether he is an enemy or not. Anyway, Obito is attached to BZ which means that a part of him belongs to the enemy. Since some weeks, I was considering that it was a possibility for Kakashi to get the Rinnegan from Obito and it would not surprise me to see Sakura fighting BZ to get it.

It's a battle of wills between Obito and BZ. For the moment, Obito has the upper-hand but at anytime BZ could take over again and you can imagine if Sakura had to fight against someone controlling one Sharingan and one Rinnegan... That would not be an easy fight I guess.

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting a spelling error)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:02 am

Irielo wrote:^I thought he told Sakura that she was not obliged to consider him as an ally as if she was free to decide whether he is an enemy or not. Anyway, Obito is attached to BZ which means that a part of him belongs to the enemy. Since some weeks, I was considering that it was a possibility for Kakashi to get the Rinnegan from Obito and it would not surprise me to see Sakura fighting BZ to get it.

It's a battle of wins between Obito and BZ. For the moment, Obito has the upper-hand but at anytime BZ could take over again and you can imagine if Sakura had to fight against someone controlling one Sharingan and one Rinnegan... That would not be an easy fight I guess.
Well I guess either way, it could work. Enemy or not, it would be good for Sakura to take that eye in order to prevent the current threat from taking full control of the fight.

As for having to fight Obito this way? No it wouldn't be easy..but at the same time, if she did fight him it would be Sakura finally getting another fight and it would be a really good one as well since she'd definitely have to open her seal. We might even see new techniques we didn't before.

I just really want her to at least have one more fight that shows her strength. Maybe even if BZ takes control, he might not take full control and Obito tries to help Sakura win by holding back his power so BZ can't fully attack her. It would be a duo fight again, like with Chiyo and her. It would be a great way to finally show her fighting and really helping out I think.

I guess I want her role to be more than just a delivery girl. :/

Crack thought: Sakura implants sharingan into her eye, thus unlocking that genjutsu potential Kakashi has been saying she had. xD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:11 am

Bubbles wrote:Well I guess either way, it could work. Enemy or not, it would be good for Sakura to take that eye in order to prevent the current threat from taking full control of the fight.

As for having to fight Obito this way? No it wouldn't be easy..but at the same time, if she did fight him it would be Sakura finally getting another fight and it would be a really good one as well since she'd definitely have to open her seal. We might even see new techniques we didn't before.

I just really want her to at least have one more fight that shows her strength. Maybe even if BZ takes control, he might not take full control and Obito tries to help Sakura win by holding back his power so BZ can't fully attack her. It would be a duo fight again, like with Chiyo and her. It would be a great way to finally show her fighting and really helping out I think.

I guess I want her role to be more than just a delivery girl. :/

Crack thought: Sakura implants sharingan into her eye, thus unlocking that genjutsu potential Kakashi has been saying she had. xD

I don't know if a Sharingan would help but unfortunately it's as if Sakura did not develop the Genjutsu potential she had... Anyway, to make sure Obito fights along with her, she should use Transformation Jutsu and look like Rin...  673 discussions and 674 predictions - Page 2 676744975  but I guess it's not possible since she does not know Rin.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 am

hi everyone
it was an enjoyable chapter
naruto looks so wow I mean the change in outfit was astonishing.

I was wondering why sasuke had the sharirinnegan in one eye but then I remembered and saw a video about it as well that the juubi had only one eye.

as for what obito asked sakura, the only plausible thing is him asking her to kill him and destroys the other rinnegan. think about it if obito dies then black zetsu dies as well.

we might most likely see sasuke's new moves in the next chapter and I have a feeling that either naruto or sasuke is going to send madara in the directon of the alliance causng madara to probably hit into the buddah but that part might not be in the next chapter but probably in the ones after. think about the alliance are limited on chakra now and now that naruto has the sage's body but how will naruto give the alliance chakra since he doesn't have 'kurama' anymore
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:50 am

Naruto has more than Kurama now. Naruto has all of the bijuu. It actually should be easier for Naruto to energize the entire alliance now than it was for him before.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Just so y'all know, spoilers for 674 are out.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:58 pm

^Yeah, I've seen them. They've been around since either Saturday/Sunday (I forget exactly when I first saw them). However since my post was edited last time for discussing them I'm not going to bother talking about them.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Okay...

I just want to see some action, the pairings can come up AFTER Madara is defeated. Hope the chapter today is very epic! I want to see Hashirama's adorable self!

NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2