Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

673 discussions and 674 predictions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

673 discussions and 674 predictions Empty 673 discussions and 674 predictions

Post by Mustang on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:43 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

naruto chapter 673 discussions and 674 predictions

673 discussions and 674 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

It's out!
Date: 16/04

here it is my friends, now the fight is about to get really good

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/673/3

Mustang

Back to top Go down

673 discussions and 674 predictions Empty Re: 673 discussions and 674 predictions

Post by Irielo on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Now it's more clear what Naruto and Sasuke got from the So6P. I felt sorry for Madara when Naruto threw the Senpou Youton Rasenshuriken on him. This will be a great fight hopefully.

I'm also curious to know what is this "last thing" Obito will ask Sakura. So, Obito is feeling that he is at the end of the road...  Maybe he will ask Sakura to take the Rinnegan and eventually give it to Kakashi considering that the latter has so often used his Sharingan and that this eye is probably becoming blind That's a thought though.

Back to top Go down

673 discussions and 674 predictions Empty Re: 673 discussions and 674 predictions

Post by Azuula on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 pm

^ nice prediction!

Very nice chapter, it's getting more and more exciting, which is great!

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 pm

I cannot wait to see how epic this fight is going to be.

this will definitely take the combined efforts of Naruto and Sasuke, I am also wondering what role Sakura has left in this battle, it certainly has something to do with the Rinnegan and maybe his Sharingan, it does seem like it is the end of the road for him since now he has no bijuu to keep him alive, I guess this request will have a lot to do with Kakashi, Obito will most likely ask Sakura to give his eyes to Kakashi, so that way he can see the world even in the afterlife, see the new world that Naruto and Sasuke will create.

but for now, we are going to see an awesome fight, we are heading into the epic conclusion of this war, I wonder what other powers were given to Naruto and Sasuke, to kill an immortal is going to be hard, but it certainly isn't impossible.

I think the Sages tools are going to come into play as well, both Naruto and Sasuke are going to use them against Madara.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:21 am

Naruto got the sage's body and Sasuke got the eyes... Called it! First time I was right. :)
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:09 am

BlackNoon wrote:Naruto got the sage's body and Sasuke got the eyes... Called it! First time I was right. :)

True! I remember about this prediction of yours. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:22 am

@Blacknoon haha congrats  673 discussions and 674 predictions 2697176399 

Must say i'm liking what i'm seeing. I'm hoping the coming fight will be as epic as it can be. I'm also curious about Obito's request and @Irielo I'm liking your idea  673 discussions and 674 predictions 2697176399 let's see how it goes

I won't let go of your Hand!!
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:36 am

Hey guys...I just got back from work (which is a full time third shift position) and got a chance to sit back to read the chapter. When it got to parts regarding Madara and the Shinju....SOMEONE was whispering to Madara to absorb the whole shinju tree. On the fourteenth page, we see the silolette of whats her face Kagyu (Hogomo's mother) or something (her eyes). For some reason, the theme for the main antagonist of kill la kill popped into my mind when it got to that page. I might be overthinking this, but is it just me or is it possible that somehow or maybe Kagyu may have manipulated Madara and some things for her ressurection/return? Or has Madara just lost his mind or something? I got a chill up my spine and the willies....theres a plot twist coming....why has Kagyu been mentioned so many times and why did we see the silolette of her eyes on page 14?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:53 am

^that is a really good find there my friend, yes that is Kaguya well obviously, it seems that her spirit lived on in the tree from the looks of it, so there is a good possibility that she is indeed using Madara, but I don't think she will be revived, what we know is on page twelve was her Byakugan and the Sharingan with Rinnegan telling Madara to absorb the tree, if anything Madara didn't gain Hagoromo's power, but instead gained Kaguya's power, I certainly hope that he doesn't get the Byakugan.

if this is the case, then there is a chance the tree/Kaguta reacted to the presence of the spirit of her son, which means that there is a possibility of Hagoromo fighting his own mother in the past and that this fight within the family has been going on for sometime now, maybe that kind of explains why the Juubi went crazy a while ago, because maybe the spirit of Kaguya was within the Juubi, or maybe she became the Juubi itself.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:05 am

Hello guys, can I ask you to read this?
http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/82892270103/you-can-call-me-crazy-but

There is some theory of mine that involves Neji, based on what we saw in 673.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:41 am

Yeah that is a good point, Naruto seemingly didn't get the chance to dodge, and from the looks of it, he was pushed as well, it is just the way, it was presented, even Naruto was surprised, as your tumblr pointed out GreatKungLao, it could have been the spirit of Neji, but that is a possibility, maybe protecting Naruto on behalf of Hinata.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Hello guys, can I ask you to read this?
http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/82892270103/you-can-call-me-crazy-but

There is some theory of mine that involves Neji, based on what we saw in 673.

The main problem with your theory is that "Limbo" is not a new technique. Madara first used it when he basically KOed all the bijuu (and Naruto & Bee) back in chapter 659. I'm not sure whether Naruto is surprised by being "helped" or the fact that he was able to dodge it. I do expect if it does have anything to do with "help" that we'll revisit this. If it's just supposed to be surprise that he avoided it as he starts getting used to his new abilities, then it won't be revisited.

I'm mainly curious about the Obito/Sakura stuff though I expect it to have something to do with his eyes (Sharingan and Rinnegan). I'm just curious who would get the transplant--though Zetsu still being around has me cautious about it all.

However, I'm very glad that Kishimoto is finally getting to the whole "Juubi's consciousness" stuff again. It's been awhile that has been a plot point as the last time it came up was with Obito managing to not get himself ripped to shreds mentally. Of course, it seems that Kaguya is going to be involved as part of the Juubi itself or something.

If the final villain ends up not being Madara but Kaguya, I think I'm going to have the biggest smile on my face for about a week or something.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:46 am

What if...... Kaguya possesses Hinata?  O.o
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:53 pm

I don't think so BlackNoon, I think the Ninja alliance Naruto and Sasuke have been fighting Kaguya this entire time, like I said I think Kaguya is the Juubi, or that her spirit has been bound to the Juubi, there would be no point for Kaguya to possess Hinata, when we see that Hinata is nowhere near the level of power of Madara, Kaguya would seek to possess someone who is strong, with the possibility of revival.

I think this fight is the last of Madara and the spirit of Kaguya, but at this stage anything can happen, I am hoping that this fight will be epic like it deserves to be.

As for Obito's request I think it will have something to do with his left eye and Kakshi, as well as an apology for her, it might have something to do with SasuSaku. Sakura still has a minor part to play in this war, teleporting her back to the battlefield with Rinnegan in hand before dying in the Kamui dimension.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:17 pm

51-mustang wrote:I don't think so BlackNoon, I think the Ninja alliance Naruto and Sasuke have been fighting Kaguya this entire time, like I said I think Kaguya is the Juubi, or that her spirit has been bound to the Juubi, there would be no point for Kaguya to possess Hinata, when we see that Hinata is nowhere near the level of power of Madara, Kaguya would seek to possess someone who is strong, with the possibility of revival.

I only suggested Hinata because of the byakugan. And if Hinata eventually gets a power-up then it could possibly be the strongest byakugan ever.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

If Kaguya is the final villain, that would be an amazing plot twist and something which no one expected in the first place. I really appreciate it when the story delivers these kind of surprises, makes it more exciting... So, was Kaguya's spirit pulling the strings all this time?

I think there is a lesson about power too because even though Kaguya would be the final villain, she was also manipulated by the idea of power because of having too much power. And that's what we are witnessing with Madara... Absolute power corrupts absolutely...

@BlackNoon: why would Kaguya possess Hinata? Maybe because she would like to look like a beautiful young woman again... lol. But seriously, I don't think it would be in Hinata's advantage. Despite getting a "Byakugan power-up", she would have to fight against Kaguya's spirit, the same way there is a battle of wills between Obito and Black Zetsu.

Like 51-mustang said, if Kaguya intended to possess a body, she would choose Madara who is much more powerful and whose idea of power is similar to hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:14 am

So here is another question, since it seems likely that Sakura is going to come back to the battlefield soon, and there is a slight possibility that she will be coming back with the Rinnegan in hand, that could put her in danger as well, so if she was in danger who would save her when the time comes? then that could fall to Sasuke or Naruto to save her, since those two have the powers of the So6P and I am going to go with Sasuke, but another thing is, is when Hinata comes back into the picture and I have a feeling that she will come back into the picture soon. either way I do see both girls coming into the picture pretty soon.

we could end up seeing NaruHina and SasuSaku within a short space of time of one another. but that might happen later on, I think that the pairing moments will provide undeniable proof of which pairing will occur if so then  673 discussions and 674 predictions 676744975  673 discussions and 674 predictions 457011728  673 discussions and 674 predictions 1408507735 .

but for now, I would like to see the epic fight and how good Kishi can make it, if this is going to be the final fight in this war, it needs to be epic.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by 23rdcheap_ink on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:00 am

It's like a history repeating itself thing. Let's assume that Kaguya would be the final villain. (becoming juubi etc.) Hagoromo and his brother would fight her again. And then Hagoromo had two sons, and then the two sons would be fighting Kaguya or Madara since the Sage stated that Madara is turning into like his mother.
23rdcheap_ink
23rdcheap_ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:43 am

^Pretty much it's history repeating again--with a twist.

As for Sakura being in danger, it depends on the situation. I'm starting to lean toward her transplanting an eye for Kakashi's benefit due to Obito's request. I don't know if Kishimoto wants to repeat chapter 632 all over again so soon (having the boys "save" Sakura again).

Hinata will get a "power-up" when the rest of the alliance does. Hinata still owes us landing Juuho Soushiken moreso than new powers.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:28 pm

I think also that this plot twist would make a lot of sense because we would probably get more informations about the origins, the clans' formations, the development of Jutsus, the evolution of Doujutsus and so on...

There are some theories going on about Kaguya and one was that her spirit was in fact inside the Gedo Mazo. We know that Madara used it in order to survive as if he were on drip. In case this theory were confirmed, that could mean that Kaguya started to manipulate Madara when the latter connected himself to the Demonic Statue... And why "Demonic" btw? Is there any relation with Kaguya who was also considered like a goddess/demon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:45 am

it's interesting when we all think about it, Kaguya's influence might have spanned a long time through History and that it remained unchecked for a long time, there were chances that it could have been fixed with one being Hashirama and Madara, but I feel that Madara was corrupted in someway, so I think Kaguya corrupted him before the fight against Hashirama at the valley of the end.

it might have been Kaguya's voice echoing inside Madara's head that made him look at the stone tablet, drove him to the brink of insanity, in reality Madara seems to be a puppet with Kaguya pulling the strings. but I hope this fight ends with Madara, it is certainly interesting to see what more Kaguya can do, it seems like we are about to find out, so the final villain is Madara with Kaguya's spirit

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:52 am

^I'm not sure when Kaguya's influence on Madara would have started but I would rather lean to after his fight against Hashirama. Hagoromo did not say to Naruto that Hashirama and Madara were the "heirs" of Kaguya but that they were the "heirs" of Indra and Ashura during their era, the same way Sasuke and Naruto are their "heirs" for the current era.

What I also understood is that Madara's mistake was actually to implant Hashirama's cells to himself because he was obsessed with power. Hagoromo then pointed out (671) that Madara did not actually understand the meaning of the stone tablet. By going against the natural order of things (mixing Indra's and Ashura's chakra), Hagoromo thus paralleled him to Kaguya, who by eating the fruit, also went against the natural order of things.

That's why, I think things started to change when Madara implanted Hashirama's cells because Hagoromo said that the transmigration of Indra into Madara was interrupted and it led to something else... If I'm not wrong, Madara implanted Hashirama's cells after the fight at the Valley of the End which could possibly be the start of Kaguya's influence...

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:24 am

To me, this chapter in a nutshell: Sasuke's eye.

Of course I knew he would get a power up, of course I knew it would have to be with his eyes and that was even more obvious when his face wasn't shown at first and Tobirama made that comment. But I was expecting the Rinnegan. Holy freaking damn it, I fan-girled when I saw his eye, and I'm not even that big of a Sasuke fan. I mean, that was Kaguya's third eye and the Juubi's eyes, and the eye we see in the moon when the Infinite Tsukuyomi is mentioned. It's pretty much the strongest doujutsu, I believe! And not even Madara has it!

Though I don't know why Madara called Sasuke's eye a Rinnegan and he said he had their same powers... eh, we'll see. But I'm hyped about that eye! You guys have no idea. xD Not sure why he only has one, but I think it could be because you can only have one of those? Kaguya and the Juubi only had one, so I don't know, that could be it. Again, we'll see! And I can't wait for Sasuke to show his new powers. (Can't believe I'm more excited about Sasuke than Naruto LOL)

Not going to discuss the rest of the chapter for now. Just... Sasuke's eye FTW! ^.^

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Wow Strawberry, you're like a little kid who got too much Easter chocolate, and gorged down on them like you didn't care, lol.

Yeah I must admit Sasuke's left eye is awesome, wonder what powers he will get from this one eye, I wonder how this will help Naruto's and Sasuke's teamwork in the final showdown against Madara, as someone has already pointed out a new Sasu'no, maybe a new Amatarsu.

the last 2-3 chapters have been really good and we have seem some amazing stuff, Sasuke's new left eye, and Gai kicking Madara's ass, I guess that was an appetizer and we are now heading into the main meal, of course there will be a dessert which will come in the form of pairings.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Strawberry wrote:To me, this chapter in a nutshell: Sasuke's eye.

Of course I knew he would get a power up, of course I knew it would have to be with his eyes and that was even more obvious when his face wasn't shown at first and Tobirama made that comment. But I was expecting the Rinnegan. Holy freaking damn it, I fan-girled when I saw his eye, and I'm not even that big of a Sasuke fan. I mean, that was Kaguya's third eye and the Juubi's eyes, and the eye we see in the moon when the Infinite Tsukuyomi is mentioned. It's pretty much the strongest doujutsu, I believe! And not even Madara has it!

Though I don't know why Madara called Sasuke's eye a Rinnegan and he said he had their same powers... eh, we'll see. But I'm hyped about that eye! You guys have no idea. xD Not sure why he only has one, but I think it could be because you can only have one of those? Kaguya and the Juubi only had one, so I don't know, that could be it. Again, we'll see! And I can't wait for Sasuke to show his new powers. (Can't believe I'm more excited about Sasuke than Naruto LOL)

Not going to discuss the rest of the chapter for now. Just... Sasuke's eye FTW! ^.^

I was fan girling over naruto, especially the entrance in the previous chapter. But I also can't wait for sasuke's moves.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum