Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary!

+10
funnyface
Rayleigh
Starlight
Azuula
Yamasaki Akaiko
Irielo
Fallere825
Mustang
Zoey
Strawberry
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 Empty Re: NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary!

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 am

funnyface wrote:@Bubles:nice GFX..
@Zoey900:you too..
Thank you funnyface! :3 I enjoyed reading your fic. I especially loved the part where Naruto realized why he'd been feeling the way he had, really sweet.

Irielo, your fic where NaruHina make their own poem from their names gave me feels. Their words fit NH perfectly. <333

Zoey900, I really loved your GFX, the sparkles and the NH moments in the hearts surrounding NH hands look very nice and very creative.

It's so nice to see people participating, I loved seeing everyones work.  =D
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 Empty Re: NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary!

Post by Zoey Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:26 am

Thanks funnyface & Bubbles :3 . Both of you got awesome & amazing submissions NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 195309866 
Bubbles wrote:It's so nice to see people participating, I loved seeing everyones work.  =D
I know,right.Everyone is so creative in their own style NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 421794196 .Makes me very happy to see so many pretty NH works.  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 3233463881
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:35 am

cherry blossom wrote:i love naruhina

You must be new here welcome to the NaruHina Forum :)

Btw I love your work everyone keep up the good work NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 789588777 
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Thanks Bubbles! Your GFX work on canon panels is awesome and I like it!

@funnyface Well done! Good job for a first fanfic!

@Batokusanagi Very funny! I liked how you portrayed Hinata's sense of humor.

@Y2Crouch Your fanfic was long but worth reading. Well done!

@Lickstermik Very touching my friend: from the moment Naruto and Hinata started to date to the baby... Awesome!

@Yukine Thanks for sharing this great fan art!

@Zoey900 and Starlight Thanks for your encouragements!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:46 am

Massive Props to all the submissions  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 2697176399 I know I said we should make it a tough competition but dang lol. That aside It was a really nice way to spend the BDay reading the fics and seeing the pics/gfxs. Thanks guys NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 2835597988

@Irielo - thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. I really liked your fic too man, especially the poem at the end  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 2697176399 

Last edited by Lickstermik on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:49 am

I was unable to finish because I had a sudden situation to attend to, oh well maybe next year for me.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:24 pm

All those posted are very good, i'll post mine 'hopefully tonight or tommorow."

I hate been long winded.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:51 am

Very nice fanfic racefan1992!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:08 am

there'll be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place!

Awards:

• 1st will get a cyan glow
  • 1st, 2nd & 3nd will receive this medal which will be displayed below your avatar:

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! - Page 2 SipEpDj

If the 1st is a moderator, the 2nd will get the glow.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2