Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina hand-hold animated in OP and ED!

+13
Beautiful Hime
racefan1992
Fallere825
BlackNoon
Mustang
chennyyeo
lily567
Azuula
NaruHina <3
Bubbles
Irielo
Starlight
Strawberry
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NaruHina hand-hold animated in OP and ED! - Page 2 Empty Re: NaruHina hand-hold animated in OP and ED!

Post by Beautiful Hime Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:52 am

I strongly think Naruto has made his choice and will intend on working on his relationship with Hinata as soon as the battle is over and they had back to Konoha.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

NaruHina hand-hold animated in OP and ED! - Page 2 Empty Re: NaruHina hand-hold animated in OP and ED!

Post by Dianahinkle Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:47 am

I am beyond excited about this words can't describe. NaruHina hand-hold animated in OP and ED! - Page 2 528746348 
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennis_Ace Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:27 pm

I got to ask all my fellow NaruHina fans. I had a talk to NS, and it told me to look at the way Naruto's holding Hinata's hand.

In short, he was holding the backside of her hand, instead of the traditional, romantic, palm of the hand. So therefore, it is not a romantic gesture.

Looking at it in the manga and now the OP and ED, I would say it has a point. Am I overthinking this or is there something I'm missing?

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning the fans/fan especially when it comes to the rival pairing goes against the rules)
Tennis_Ace
Tennis_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:38 pm

^What is amazing about the handhold is the fact that Naruto initiated it. The way he took Hinata's hand and squeezed it showed imo that it was something he wanted to do absolutely to express how happy and thankful he was to her. Besides, him squeezing Hinata's hand gives really the feeling that he wants to be by her side too. Even though it was something added by the editors, "I won't let go of your/this hand", I think it actually describes well what this moment suggested for Naruto.

Knowing that Hinata loves Naruto it was important to have something coming from Naruto showing how precious Hinata is to him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:31 pm

but when we look at the next chapter, Naruto's hand changes position, their hands are palm to palm, so yes it could be considered a romantic moment, and remember it was so important that it received a lot of coverage, I won't repeat myself since we all know what it is that holding hands between Naruto and Hinata meant for the series as well.

No it doesn't have a point, holding hands is still holding hands, regardless of position, Naruto was still the one holding Hinata's hand and he was the one that instigated the hand hold, this is something NS doesn't like, it will try to downplay it in whatever way possible (chakra transfer and hand positioning or just comforting her), to say it wasn't romantic because of hand positioning is a weak argument.

Naruto squeezed Hinata's hand and smiled at her softly, it shows a lot in that one panel with him and Hinata,as Irielo said, when the editors added ï won't let go of this hand," was a comment in Naruto's train of thought, even though the positioning wasn't what some expected, it isn't something that is to be downplayed as easily as chapter 631.

Naruto holding Hinata's hand for the first time (and most certainly not the last) is a small sign that Naruto is about to accept Hinata's love for him and showing the willingness to reciprocate after this war. The other thing is Hinata has resolved to be with Naruto, to hold his hand while walking through the village, so in other words she intends to make her move on Naruto, after holding hands with her, I think Naruto will accept it even more and will be happy to have someone like Hinata, not as a friend but maybe as someone that he loves.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:23 am

Tennis_Ace wrote:I got to ask all my fellow NaruHina fans. I had a talk to NS, and it told me to look at the way Naruto's holding Hinata's hand.

In short, he was holding the backside of her hand, instead of the traditional, romantic, palm of the hand. So therefore, it is not a romantic gesture.

Looking at it in the manga and now the OP and ED, I would say it has a point. Am I overthinking this or is there something I'm missing?

Post modified by Anbu
pic:
Even if that were true, this picture voids that incredibly flimsy argument anyhow. So show NS this pic and watch it flip flop and still say its not romantic for some other convoluted reason.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 am

the thing is if Sakura was in that position and Naruto held her hand in the same manner as he did with Hinata, NS would go around and say see that, isn't it romantic, but since it is Hinata that got that special attention, NS is coming up with crappy argument after crappy argument, refusing to see what that moment was in the context of the series.

the thing is Hinata never asked for that response, she got it because good things come to those who wait, she remained patient and when the time was right, she told Naruto that she loves him, but in chapter 615, she proved to Naruto that she will be there, to help him through the tough times, to be there, by his side when he becomes hokage.

What NS also needs to realise is that Kishi didn't have to make Naruto hold Hinata's hand while transferring chakra, he could have made Naruto transfer chakra to Hinata the same way he did everyone else in the area, but what we saw is something unique in the series, a possible sign of things to come. what we also have to consider is chapter 559 as well, that was an important step for NaruHina, chapter 615 shows us that Naruto is willing to not only accept Hinata's love for him, but also return them, something Hinata never asked for in return.

another saying, what you give to a person you get in return, even without asking. what that means, since Hinata has proven her love to Naruto on numerous occasions, Naruto is starting to show those small signs of either falling in love or fallen in love if he has not already, I will take the former at this stage since it is very unclear where his feelings rest at this stage, but I sort of think that he could well be leaning towards Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:40 am

NS denial is so strong, it's almost unbelievable. Honestly, If it was Sakura in 437, 559 and 615, there wouldn't be a single question regarding the romantic aspect of those scenes, but because its NH there must be another explanation for it.

One that is 100% not romantic at all. It's amazing the flips it will do to come up with some ludicrous explanation instead of the obvious choice. But what really gets me is the projecting.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:47 am

NS denial:

I get the feeling we will get an NH moment soon, then after this war with Madara, NaruHina goes canon, then the above Video will come into play.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun May 11, 2014 8:36 am

I couldn't believe it when I saw it on tumblr. I literally did like a 12 take when I saw the hand hold for both OP and the ED! I was like "Oh my god, it's finally happening isn't it? The episode we all have be waiting for is coming."

I'm going to be honest here, when this episode comes out I am skipping over the part with Neji because 1.) It's going to hurt wayyyyy too much for me to see that. 2.) I'm still in denial that he's even dead.

But yeah, this is going to be great otherwise. I had been stop watching the Naruto Shippuden but this...I'm going to watch.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2