Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter 663

+4
Subaru
Irielo
Amoroq
zanetaC13
8 posters

Go down

chapter 663 Empty chapter 663

Post by zanetaC13 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:20 am

will Hinata Make It to Naruto In 663 that's what we are all hoping? and you are free to give me your predictions
zanetaC13
zanetaC13

Back to top Go down

chapter 663 Empty Re: chapter 663

Post by Amoroq Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:42 am

While it is possible that she could, I don't think Kishi will show it. I think he will most likely show something along the lines of what Naruto and Sasuke are going to see (some theories stating they'll meet the SO6P, etc...), revealing of what Orochimaru is planning, or the Alliance's next move. I mean, it's a big step that the last chapter took, but Madara is on the advance, and the Alliance still hasn't finished with Spiral Zetsu. At this point, I honestly do not know what direction it could take.

Though I will admit, it would be cool to see what Hinata's and Sakura's next move is now that Naruto is literally at death's door.
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Amoroq wrote:While it is possible that she could, I don't think Kishi will show it. I think he will most likely show something along the lines of what Naruto and Sasuke are going to see (some theories stating they'll meet the SO6P, etc...), revealing of what Orochimaru is planning, or the Alliance's next move. I mean, it's a big step that the last chapter took, but Madara is on the advance, and the Alliance still hasn't finished with Spiral Zetsu. At this point, I honestly do not know what direction it could take.

Though I will admit, it would be cool to see what Hinata's and Sakura's next move is now that Naruto is literally at death's door.

I agree on that. Even though I wish to see her, I think that the next chapter might focus on something else, either the situation with Naruto and Sasuke or (and) Madara getting his other Rinnegan from Obito/Black Zetsu and maybe trying to get Minato's half of Kurama to make the extraction and insertion of all Bijuus perfect...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:45 am

I even can not imagine that we will see in 633. I am a bad psychic   chapter 663 3681310413  ))) but I want to try to guess something  chapter 663 772429833 )))

I think Kishi will not show Hinata in the next 2-3 chapters  chapter 663 3516892631 . I think in 633 will appear Sakura, who is trying to save Naruto  (we'll see her experiences that will be a cause joy  for NS). Naruto will meet Jiraiya  or SO6P. Orochimaru will save Sasuke (or Sasuke not at all on the verge of death and all that clever trick on his part). Chapter 633 ends on arrival Gaara  to Minato.
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:54 am

Subaru wrote: Orochimaru will save Sasuke (or Sasuke not at all on the verge of death and all that clever trick on his part). Chapter 633 ends on arrival Gaara  to Minato.

I don't think it's a trick from Sasuke. Karin did not see but could feel what happened to him. If it was a trick, then I don't think she would have reacted the way she did.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:16 am

You have to see this! It's awful but too damn funny

http://postimg.org/image/c5wdml30n/
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down