Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

What will happen to Naruto

Go down

who will save Naruto

10% 10% 
[ 1 ]
10% 10% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
10% 10% 
[ 1 ]
60% 60% 
[ 6 ]
10% 10% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

What will happen to Naruto

Post by Mustang on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Here is another poll a quick one before the next chapter.

Naruto as we all know is in deep shit, and I get the feeling that something big is going to happen in the next few chapters involving the knuckleheaded ninja. there can be more than one choice here, but I feel that Sakura or Tsunade will not be the ones to save Naruto in this situation, maybe Minato or Obito will be the one to save, maybe even the unlikely case of Kakashi being given the Rinnegan to save Naruto

Back to top Go down

Re: What will happen to Naruto

Post by Irielo on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:25 pm

I voted for Minato transferring his half of Kurama to Naruto because that's what I thought first. However, I don't know if that would be a problem for Naruto's body in the current situation to take this half. Kurama extracted from him is already a shock for his body. I think his body has to be kind of stabilized before him receiving this other half.

That's why I thought of the possibility of the alliance and friends giving him back a part of the Kurama's chakra they received from him. That could help him at first to come back on his feet and to get the other half of Kurama later on.

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:01 am

I voted for minato giving naruto kurama's other half but as irielo says maybe receiving kurama's chakra from the alliance might help stabilize him in some way and I think kurama's chakra from the alliance might also heal him to some extent but you may never know. I think minato will be informed about naruto's state from the other kurama and may come to naruto instead of naruto going to him. in other words gaara might stop by the alliance first but you may never know

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:27 am

I also voted for Minato giving Naruto the other half of Kurama. It just seems to be the most plausible solution and it was a given that with the introduction of the other half of Kurama, Naruto would receive both halves.
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 am

Sakura will heal Naruto in time even if she ends up needing some form of assistance (Gaara most likely) to do it (that will be funny as it'll be similar to how Chiyo needed Naruto to help her save Gaara). If she doesn't, then the other part of the plan involving Minato won't matter.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum