Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to Asuma-Kurenai

2 posters

Go down

Tribute to Asuma-Kurenai Empty Tribute to Asuma-Kurenai

Post by Irielo Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:28 am

This is a canon pairing I personally appreciate. Although there was not much interactions between them shown in the manga, I just wanted to share how I feel when I think about this pairing:

I like this pairing for its discretion. Although they were together, Asuma and Kurenai did not show it off, nevertheless, I have the feeling that they shared something deep and intense and that they could communicate easily just by looking into each other's eyes.

In fact, mutual understanding and mutual respect are the words which come to my mind when I think about them.

Share your thoughts/feelings about this other beautiful couple.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Asuma-Kurenai Empty Re: Tribute to Asuma-Kurenai

Post by Fallere825 Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:11 am

True true...Actually this pairing caught me by surprise (maybe because I was reading the manga on and off at that time) but like you said, it wasn't a flashy pairing however it was special nonetheless. You could tell they cared about each other
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down