Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto and Hinata dating?

+4
Yamasaki Akaiko
Strawberry
lily567
Irielo
8 posters

Go down

Naruto and Hinata dating? Empty Naruto and Hinata dating?

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:50 am

I don't know if we will have the opportunity to see Naruto and Hinata dating in the manga even though they would become canon because, to me, love in its romantic aspect is not treated this way in this Shonen manga. Here, according to me, romantic love represents a bond which enables the characters to give the best of themselves in order to overcome obstacles.

If NaruHina became canon, that would be a gift given to us to see them going on a date for instance, but again, that would be quite surprising to see something like that happening imo.

What do you think guys?

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto and Hinata dating? Empty Re: Naruto and Hinata dating?

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:09 am

kishi is known for his surprises when it comes to naruhina but to actually seeing them on a date even tho it is a shonen would be good for a change
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:10 am

I agree, I said it some time ago that I really don't think we'll get to see them go on dates or anything of the sort. We'll get moments like we've been getting, and one that confirms they're in a relationship. An off-screen kiss like Yahiko and Konan, an embrace or something like that.

But it's okay. Fanfic writers and doujin artists always come up with great stuff that complements canon material. ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:26 am

Strawberry wrote:I agree, I said it some time ago that I really don't think we'll get to see them go on dates or anything of the sort. We'll get moments like we've been getting, and one that confirms they're in a relationship. An off-screen kiss like Yahiko and Konan, an embrace or something like that.

But it's okay. Fanfic writers and doujin artists always come up with great stuff that complements canon material. ^.^

Although I respect fanfic writers etc., I still put the original work, the manga, above them. If NaruHina became canon in the manga, then I would appreciate fanfics dealing with aspects which are not really shown in the manga. But as long as the deal is not sealed in the manga, I honestly prefer to avoid them. That's a question of choice though...

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:45 am

^ That's exactly what I meant, though... lol

That AFTER in the manga NaruHina has been made canon, the fanfic and doujins just COMPLEMENT what's already been done and give us insight on what we might not get in the manga. IE: dates, wedding, kiss, etc.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:32 am

Strawberry wrote:^ That's exactly what I meant, though... lol

That AFTER in the manga NaruHina has been made canon, the fanfic and doujins just COMPLEMENT what's already been done and give us insight on what we might not get in the manga. IE: dates, wedding, kiss, etc.

Lol! The thing is that I personally don't want to get carried away with non-canon works as long as it has not been confirmed by the manga itself. If you were thinking about after NaruHina had been made canon in the manga, then I guess we share quite the same POV about it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:53 pm

As I've said elsewhere, I expect something once the war ends (and that also includes getting Sasuke's situation dealt with; though considering how Madara is right now, I think a lot of Sasuke's situation will come out while dealing with Madara). I'm not overly concerned with what the "something" will be though I do expect a kiss to be involved in it due to chapter 572.

My only other slight expectation is that the end of the series will have a epilogue chapter occurring about 10 years later with the birth of Naruto & Hinata's first child (basically to make up for how "horrible" Naruto's birth was, he'll get to enjoy his first kid being born unlike his parents).

No, I don't expect to see them dating. I expect other things. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:18 pm

In the last chapters of Hinata has become very resolute. Maybe next NaruHina moment she will snatch kiss from his lips?  Naruto and Hinata dating? 3495430729 

As for Naruto and Hinata dating, I think we will not see it. Maybe Kishi will show pregnant Hinata)) But a lot of romance we will not see. Definitely. (although I really want to see romantic scenes with this pair). I hope somebody will compel Kishi to make special issue dedicated NaruHina ^_^
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:37 am

I think another hand holding scene would be enough. This is shonen after all, i think that is as far as Kishi/his editors will take it.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:56 am

about that hand holding thing
if and when it does happen who do you guys think will initiate it first. will it be naruto who does it and maybe hold her hand 'properly'(fingers intertwined)or will it be hinata?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:48 am

Let it end with a kiss scene, is what i say.

A romance in a shoen manga... i dont think so.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:19 pm

For those that keep saying that shounen mangas don't have romance, then I'm guessing you don't think NaruHina is a romance at all. Romance does not mean that you have characters on dates or seeing characters taking long walks together or whatever stereotypical thing you'll find in a romantic slice of life story. Romance is the development of feelings involving love, specifically of the intimate kind. There is plenty of romance in the Naruto series and a lot more than is sometimes acknowledged depending on the reader. Naruto is not a slice of life story so I would never expect to see dates or whatever is done for romance in those type of stories. There's been 3 blatant love confessions in this story (even if one was a lie). There's been hints toward pairings as well as character feelings and an explanation of a specific pairing's foundations (at least from the female side of it). Just because some other series does not (or did not) have much romance in it has no bearing on the Naruto series. The Naruto series is full of romance. Just because romance is not the focal point of love whereas friendship happens to be the main form of love doesn't mean romance isn't a sizeable part of the story.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:For those that keep saying that shounen mangas don't have romance, then I'm guessing you don't think NaruHina is a romance at all. Romance does not mean that you have characters on dates or seeing characters taking long walks together or whatever stereotypical thing you'll find in a romantic slice of life story. Romance is the development of feelings involving love, specifically of the intimate kind. There is plenty of romance in the Naruto series and a lot more than is sometimes acknowledged depending on the reader. Naruto is not a slice of life story so I would never expect to see dates or whatever is done for romance in those type of stories. There's been 3 blatant love confessions in this story (even if one was a lie). There's been hints toward pairings as well as character feelings and an explanation of a specific pairing's foundations (at least from the female side of it). Just because some other series does not (or did not) have much romance in it has no bearing on the Naruto series. The Naruto series is full of romance. Just because romance is not the focal point of love whereas friendship happens to be the main form of love doesn't mean romance isn't a sizeable part of the story.

I agree with that. And that's what I meant when I started this thread. One should not automatically expect that romance will be treated in these aspects like dating etc., but love either in its friendship or romantic aspect gives the power to characters to go beyond their limitations and that respects imo the spirit of a Shonen manga. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against traditional romance but this manga explores another side of it.

Last edited by Irielo on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Skywardstrike wrote:Let it end with a kiss scene, is what i say.

A romance in a shoen manga... i dont think so.

Agreed...I would be fine with this *nods* even a heavily hinted off-panel kiss would be fine  (though I would prefer it to happen just so there is no room for doubt...if you get what I mean)
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down