Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on Titan OVA - Ilse's Notebook.

2 posters

Go down

Attack on Titan OVA - Ilse's Notebook. Empty Attack on Titan OVA - Ilse's Notebook.

Post by Strawberry Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:25 am

I was wondering when "Ilse's notebook" chapter would be brought up in the anime and how it would fit. I was beginning to think they just skipped it, but nope! They made it into an OVA. The animation and soundtracks on point, as always. I really liked the additions they made to it as well. I found Hanji annoying and her way of approaching the situation originally out of place, so I really liked the way Rivaille replied to her (with his usual mention of crap LOL!). But ultimately she was right, and I liked the connection they made with Ilse and her parents receiving her notebook at the end. It's a very enjoyable OVA, and it's mostly canon so I really suggest you guys check it out!

Here's the link with English subs: http://soulskill.com/watching/shingeki-no-kyojin-ilses-notebook-ova/
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan OVA - Ilse's Notebook. Empty Re: Attack on Titan OVA - Ilse's Notebook.

Post by Irielo Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:39 am

Thank you to post that Strawberry! Unfortunately I have for the moment some problems with my internet connexion. It often breaks and especially while watching videos...  Attack on Titan OVA - Ilse's Notebook. 2257489412 

I hope I'll be able to watch it later on.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan OVA - Ilse's Notebook. Empty Re: Attack on Titan OVA - Ilse's Notebook.

Post by Strawberry Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:33 am

^ You're very welcome! And I hope you can watch it too. It's really interesting and it's a part of the story that shouldn't be left out of the anime. ;)
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down