Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata is Top 3 girl men want to date

+5
Strawberry
Irielo
racefan1992
Taushishi17
GreatKungLao
9 posters

Go down

Hinata is Top 3 girl men want to date Empty Hinata is Top 3 girl men want to date

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:33 am

Website Tokyo Otaku Mode held a poll asking anime and manga fans via a Facebook poll which male or female anime characters they would most want to date. 2,845 respondents from 100 countries picked their favorites.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-12-06/otaku-from-100-countries-voice-which-characters-they-want-to-date

Me personally, I would put Hinata as Top 1. If there is such thing as an ideal woman, than this is Hinata for me =)
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Top 3 girl men want to date Empty Re: Hinata is Top 3 girl men want to date

Post by Taushishi17 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:26 am

Mmm I feel you greatkunglao hinata is sweet,smart,can cook and she is a strong willied warrior,I can see why the votes were so close asuna is pretty cool too she gets #2

Now Levi as the top guy woo wee! totally agree :)
And then captain toshiro hitsugaya would be right behind him ;)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Hinata is Top 3 girl men want to date Empty Re: Hinata is Top 3 girl men want to date

Post by racefan1992 Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:30 am

Hm, only 1 girl from the Naruto series is on this list...... interesting.
And a girl from SAO is #1.
One Piece has 2 and Fairy Tale has 2 (not suprised by Fairy Tale).
The rest i don't know anything about.

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:51 am

Just tell me who as man would not like a woman who loves you for who you are, who loves you either you are a zero or a hero, who loves you to the extent of being ready to put her life on the line for you, someone who supports you and speaks to your heart, pushing you forward in life without necessarily imposing or forcing anything, giving you the freedom you need?

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:49 am

Well, I don't know about the girls, but of the guys I am certainly not surprised that Rivaille is ranked first <3 and not surprised to see Makoto rank in the top 5 as well <3 Actually, yes, I AM surprised Makoto isn't number 2. xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:19 am

What I take away from this poll - Kind, polite women are more preferred than tsun/yanderes.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:29 am

Graeystone wrote:What I take away from this poll - Kind, polite women are more preferred than tsun/yanderes.
By the way, I just recently was informed, that Hinata's type of a girl in manga/anime called Dandere.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Someone recently once told me Western anime/manga fans don't like main females like Sakura. Well i asked "gee i wounder why?" And i got no response worth while.

Now me and Sakura could be friends but date? No, i wouldn't want too date her. Hinata, yes i'd ask her out (who wouldn't), the other girls on the list i'd have too think about it.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:58 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Someone recently once told me Western anime/manga fans don't like main females like Sakura. Well i asked "gee i wounder why?" And i got no response worth while.
Me personally I can easily explain, why I think Hinata is a definition of an ideal woman and why I don't like females like Sakura. I don't like manly sides of behaviour in women, it doesn't suits them at all, in my opinion there should be 100% of femininity like Hinata has it in her with the ability to show her strong side as well, but this strong side should also look not manly, but womanly - this is what I saw during confession, even though Hinata was crushing the earth there and going against Pain, it looked and felt very womanly. The way Sakura getting angry and almost literally transforms into some kind of a beast is also unlikable for me. I prefer Hinata's type with calm temper and the ability to deal with things without loosing any percent of her been a woman, she don't need to act like a guy to look strong and fearsome (she was able to do it during Pain fight as well), Hinata wouldn't scream on you and causing a head ache, because she preferes to act quitely and as much gentle as it possible (remember 615, it was very serious and disturbing moment for the story, but still Hinata was able to bring the light into Naruto without any need to scream into his ear or punching in the face, but rather using such words and actions, that suits her 100% womanly behaviour).

When there is Naruto and Sakura, I see two guy friends kind of relationships, while when I see Naruto and Hinata I see how boy becomes a man and girl becomes a woman. I prefer to be with woman, rather than with guy-like girl friend. Hinata is cute, kind, pure, lovely, beautiful and caring, she can cook, she loves Naruto's good and bad sides and accepts his imperfection, she doesn't need some rich and famous mister perfect, she just wants to be happy with a man she loves and with everything what makes this man who he is, which includes all sides of him and of his behaviour. This is amazing, when a girl loves a boy for who he is and not forcing him to become someone other. I just can't imagine a guy, who would reject such wonderful being.

Sakura's type is probably definitely likable for some people, I'm not going to judge this. I just wanted to explain, why I prefer Hinata and such type of girls in general, since you said you didn't saw any worth response.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:54 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Graeystone wrote:What I take away from this poll - Kind, polite women are more preferred than tsun/yanderes.
By the way, I just recently was informed, that Hinata's type of a girl in manga/anime called Dandere.

hinata is a dandere except that she isn't obsessive and jealous and doesn't have  psychotic  tendencies. she is also a nadeshiko
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=606567512712623&set=a.533053843397324.1073741828.533033080066067&type=1&theater:
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:17 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Me personally I can easily explain, why I think Hinata is a definition of an ideal woman and why I don't like females like Sakura. I don't like manly sides of behaviour in women, it doesn't suits them at all, in my opinion there should be 100% of femininity like Hinata has it in her with the ability to show her strong side as well, but this strong side should also look not manly, but womanly - this is what I saw during confession, even though Hinata was crushing the earth there and going against Pain, it looked and felt very womanly. The way Sakura getting angry and almost literally transforms into some kind of a beast is also unlikable for me. I prefer Hinata's type with calm temper and the ability to deal with things without loosing any percent of her been a woman, she don't need to act like a guy to look strong and fearsome (she was able to do it during Pain fight as well), Hinata wouldn't scream on you and causing a head ache, because she preferes to act quitely and as much gentle as it possible (remember 615, it was very serious and disturbing moment for the story, but still Hinata was able to bring the light into Naruto without any need to scream into his ear or punching in the face, but rather using such words and actions, that suits her 100% womanly behaviour).

When there is Naruto and Sakura, I see two guy friends kind of relationships, while when I see Naruto and Hinata I see how boy becomes a man and girl becomes a woman. I prefer to be with woman, rather than with guy-like girl friend. Hinata is cute, kind, pure, lovely, beautiful and caring, she can cook, she loves Naruto's good and bad sides and accepts his imperfection, she doesn't need some rich and famous mister perfect, she just wants to be happy with a man she loves and with everything what makes this man who he is, which includes all sides of him and of his behaviour. This is amazing, when a girl loves a boy for who he is and not forcing him to become someone other. I just can't imagine a guy, who would reject such wonderful being.

Sakura's type is probably definitely likable for some people, I'm not going to judge this. I just wanted to explain, why I prefer Hinata and such type of girls in general, since you said you didn't saw any worth response.

Although I agree a lot with what you have written, I would not define Sakura as a "guy-like girl". Sakura is very feminine as well but she is only a friend to Naruto, that's why she has this behavior towards him. On the opposite, when she is with Sasuke, she shows 100% of femininity... Moreover, the way she dresses is quite feminine compared to Hinata who either does not find it important to show her forms or does not want to show them.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:40 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

Although I agree a lot with what you have written, I would not define Sakura as a "guy-like girl". Sakura is very feminine as well but she is only a friend to Naruto, that's why she has this behavior towards him. On the opposite, when she is with Sasuke, she shows 100% of femininity... Moreover, the way she dresses is quite feminine compared to Hinata who either does not find it important to show her forms or does not want to show them.
That's why I actually meant, that with Naruto Sakura is in a guy-like friendship relationships with him. The fact, that she becomes absolutely feminy near the one she loves is true and those are the only moments when I like her character as a woman. In general, Sakura isn't my type, which is the subject of this thread =) Hinata and Orihime are the best representatives of a girl's type which I personally prefer.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:13 am

let me ask you guys this
do you think the hyuuga clan(members, most likely the elders) would have allowed hinata to wear something that would show out her skin even if hinata wanted to do it or not? do you guys think that this is one of the standards of the hyuuga clan?
everyone in the hyuuga clan covers everything.
another thing is if hinata was allowed to wear those sort of clothes what would they have looked like?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:45 am

^
Kishi designed Hinata too not be worried about fashion (there is something somewhere out there that says this). Hinata may wear baggy and big clothes but she feels comfortable (perhaps helps with her fighting style as well) but Hinata wears what she feels comfortable in, not what is popular or sexy (although Hinata pulls off sexy without even trying).

Dandere, Nadeshiko and Yandere (minus the mental problems) fit Hinata perfectly. Also add the last one from Moe.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:05 am

ok I see your point of view
I think that thing about kishi and hinata's dressing was in one of the databooks
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:28 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
That's why I actually meant, that with Naruto Sakura is in a guy-like friendship relationships with him. The fact, that she becomes absolutely feminy near the one she loves is true and those are the only moments when I like her character as a woman. In general, Sakura isn't my type, which is the subject of this thread =) Hinata and Orihime are the best representatives of a girl's type which I personally prefer.

I like Hinata and Orihime as well. The only problem I had is why always comparing Hinata to Sakura when there is no signs of competition or rivalry between them in the manga unlike Ino and Sakura?

Sakura is more feminine than one could think. She is in fact in a team with 3 great Shinobis: Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi. A team composed of men (and I'm not counting Sai and Yamato). To improve and to get some acknowledgement, I find it normal that she tried to show that she could do as well as the men in her team (I can understand that because I'm the elder of three children: my younger brother and my sister who is the last) and tried her best to reach their level.

She might sometimes acts manly because of this reason but that does not mean that she is a manly-type of girl. She behaves like that to protect herself and her feelings and that's quite a womanly behavior when a woman has to struggle to give her best while being in an environment composed especially by men.

Therefore, Sakura "wears a manly mask" but behind this mask there is a woman who loves, who keeps the faith in love and who just hopes to be loved and happy.

Women are deeper and more subtle than what, we, men can think my friend.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:42 am

Irielo you're a guy?! O.O

Awkward...

Anyways, lol. I love what you typed about Sakura, it explains her perfectly. Especially the 'puts on a manly act' part because a lot of us women do, to protect ourselves
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:03 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Irielo you're a guy?! O.O

Awkward...

Anyways, lol. I love what you typed about Sakura, it explains her perfectly. Especially the 'puts on a manly act' part because a lot of us women do, to protect ourselves

off-topic answer:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Lol! My bad! You have a lot of siblings... O.O
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Too back up what @Irelo said, Sakura is feminine, very much so. The reason i think men wouldn't want too date her is because of her violent nature at times (most of the time, Naruto being hit is completely un-needed by Sakura, a good tongue lashing should be enough).

Sakura kind of reminds of Vegeta too a point, underneth all of the stuff is a good person but (as the saying goes) "it is hard too the forest through the trees."

I didn't mention this before but i'm really suprised Orihime isn't on this list, she is basically a Hinata clone.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:13 pm

@Irielo +reps and slow clappin it out

But its not that big of a surprise, Hinata has a lot of guy-fans. Probably has to do with how traditionally feminine she is, demure, sweet and what not. It's kinda like how the girliest and most feminine k-pop girl groups tend to have mostly guy fans while the bolder flashier ones tend to have more female fans.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:23 am

Because girls want to be more like Sakura and I no, especially Ino, and guys like, actually love girls like Hinata, innocent, polite, cute, small...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down