Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruto chapter 657 discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

naruto chapter 657 discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: naruto chapter 657 discussion

Post by Irielo on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:08 am

^ Itachi bleeding as an Edo Tensei would be more symbolic imo. He might have bleed dead blood because to perform Edo Tensei, one needs "fresh" dead bodies. I can't imagine that this blood was normal or natural like the Edo Tenseis themselves who are abnormal beings.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:48 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:Thank you! I thought I was the only one. I hope Lee gets his chance in the spotlight... and Tenten get some panel time lol!
Lol Tenten has been in like 10 chapters this entire manga. You might be asking alot.

Bubbles wrote:If this fight only really features Naruto and Sasuke, I'm gonna be pissed. -.-

We already know those two are powerful, black blah, the main stars, we get it! Stop spamming us with that. Sakura deserves more spotlight and she definitely deserves to be fighting beside the boys, she's their teammate for godsake and he powered her up, she better be playing a role. The rookies (ALL of them) better be as well, Kishi has shat on them long enough. Show us why they were the genins to make it to the chuunin exams! show us what the next generation is made of and I don't just mean two of them!
Agreed. I'd like to see what everyone else has to offer. And I'd like to see Kakashi and Guy go buck.

GreatKungLao wrote:Sasuke's bloodlust is rather... disappointing. Because of such kind of behaviour humans can't be in peace. I hope his brains will be fixed properly by Naruto once again.
-_-. I wouldn't say bloodlust but initiative. Sasuke is too dope in this chapter. He pretty much said through his actions "I don't give a damn who you think you are, you're going down." And I would like it if Naruto didn't have to TNJ everyone. Even though Sasuke isn't the best character, at least he gets shit done. I don't think anyone will disagree on this point.

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Sasuke's bloodlust is rather... disappointing. Because of such kind of behaviour humans can't be in peace. I hope his brains will be fixed properly by Naruto once again.
"Sasuke's bloodlust" you write? That's only a question of point of view. I do like Naruto as a character but I respect Sasuke's determination as well. So now, Madara is the new "victim of circumstances" who is allowed to shed blood the way he wants but if someone like Sasuke tries to stop him even if that means of getting rid of a big threat, then he is a brainless and "disappointing" dude... Wow!
Hashirama and Madara were once just like Naruto and Sasuke, Obito and Kakashi.
Spoiler:
naruto chapter 657 discussion  - Page 3 S012
And if Naruto was able to deal with Obito without killing him, I hope to see the same happen with Madara.
NO! Just NO! I hate to come across as rude but if Naruto TNJ's one more villain imma flip. Can he just kick someone's ass without having a 2 hour discussion about their feelings? Don't get it twisted, Naruto's my boy but enough is enough. Madara is the epitome of evil. He's been planning this for decades. If he has some divine change of heart after years, it would ruin the consistency of his character. Given the lack of consistency that has been displayed from the Naruto villains in the past, I hope Madara doesn't fall prey to this.

I would like to see Madara been influenced and inspired just like Nagato and Obito were. With this Naruto could also seal deal of another friendship of two once best friends (like he did with Obito and Kakashi and how he is doing with him and Sasuke).
IMO not everyone has to become best friends again. Madara and Hashirama already died. Even if they do another "friendship kumbaya session" they are still going back to the grave. Closure, sure. 10 chapters of just talking... no thanks. No more TNJ. He beat Obito, yes. But it wasn't just him, it was the whole Alliance who pulled the Tailed Beasts out. Yes, Naruto did TNJ Obito, but regardless that wouldn't have happened without the alliance.

I'm more on a side of Naruto and his way of dealing with things, which is using Thou shalt not kill. Because this is exactly how future Hokage, who is going to bring peace to the whole world should act. If somebody like Sasuke would be acknowledged with his way of dealing with things, which seems to have "kill and kill" (he also tried to kill weakened Obito, while Naruto didn't wanted this to happen and tried to stop him and then Kakashi), then people would be thinking, that killing is ok, which would eventually lead to another circle... And so on. Naruto on the other hand is an inspiration in that things can be solved without blood been split and peace can be achieved, if people will stop doing this dishonored kind of things.
Naruto is idealistic and he is going to be in a position where he needs to make those tough decisions. I can see his idealism getting in the way of effectively making choices for the benefit of the village. And if Sasuke doesn't return to the village and continues to be a lone ranger and explore the world doing sketchy things, will Naruto drop all his Hokage duties and keep chasing after Sasuke until their both old men? Yes, one of the themes of Naruto is about the current generation surpassing the previous generation, however this doesn't mean that the current generation won't be faced with situations where they might have to kill someone. At least Sasuke is willing to do what needs to be done. I agree, Sasuke hasn't always made the best choices. But at least he isn't willing to let a international criminal who is responsible for the majority of suffering in the story walk away scot free.

Honestly, I was disappointed, when Alliance was cheering for Sasuke him running to kill weakend Obito, while the one, who stoped and helped Obito didn't wanted this to happen at all, but Alliance didn't listened to him, the one who was leading them to victory this whole time.
It makes sense imo. The person who caused this war and who has violated your philosophy of "Thou shall not kill" by killing thousands of shinobi should be excused for his actions because...? It just doesn't make sense to me.

But I have to admint, that I actually like Madara's badassery in this new chapter. Without having actual eyes, he is still kicking asses and trash talks everyone around like if they have absolutely no chances of winning. This kind of a villain could finally lead Naruto to another power up, which I hope will happen soon.
I agree with the part about Madara's badassery. That was pretty dope.

GreatKungLao wrote:What if in order to hide bijuus from Madara, they will decide by their own free will to become one with jinchuurikis again, which they will choose on their own? You know, it will be much more harder for Madara to catch smaller targets, than when they are huge as titans.

But to be honest, I would like to see all bijuus been sealed on their own free will inside Naruto and not as Juubi, but as 8 separate bijuus (not 9, because Bee is still alive). Just imagine, all 8 bijuus inside Naruto, all their full amount of chakra, their memories, feelings, strength combined with Naruto's. Plus second half of Kurama. Because I doubt, that even with only both parts of Kurama Naruto will be able to do anything against Madara.

But if strength of all bijuus will be in one host, who have the strongest Will of Fire out there, this is something that will make Madara sweat.
If Naruto got that kind of power-up. I don't even see why there would even need to be a Naruto vs Sasuke. Naruto would wipe the floor with Sasuke. There is NO powerup I can think of that could match the 9 tailed beast + sage mode + Unlimited chakra reserves. Naruto is already super op'ed as it is.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:24 am

Lol! I know I'm asking for a lot, but I would love for Tented to at least get some panel time... I mean she deserves it.

NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:31 am

Yeah when was the last time we saw Ten Ten? I think it was in chapter 615 in the far corner of Lee's and Gai's panel, could barely see her emotions.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:15 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Lol! I know I'm asking for a lot, but I would love for Tented to at least get some panel time... I mean she deserves it.

Yeah she deserves at least some development. Girl been the same for the past 14 years.

51-mustang wrote:Yeah when was the last time we saw Ten Ten? I think it was in chapter 615 in the far corner of Lee's and Gai's panel, could barely see her emotions.

Word! I couldn't even believe how emotionless she was. Lee was in tears.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:16 am

Tenten is not going to be emotional like Lee. That's not her character. If Lee had been killed, I wouldn't expect crying out of anyone in Team Gai. Gai would do it later, but not right on the battle field. Tenten would be the same as Gai in terms of doing it later--as she will for Neji. However, I wouldn't expect much out of Neji. Everyone does not grieve the same way and some are not prone to letting their emotions rule their actions.

As for when we last saw Tenten, how could you miss her helping out in chapters 651, 652, and 654? o_O
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:51 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Tenten is not going to be emotional like Lee. That's not her character. If Lee had been killed, I wouldn't expect crying out of anyone in Team Gai. Gai would do it later, but not right on the battle field. Tenten would be the same as Gai in terms of doing it later--as she will for Neji. However, I wouldn't expect much out of Neji. Everyone does not grieve the same way and some are not prone to letting their emotions rule their actions.

As for when we last saw Tenten, how could you miss her helping out in chapters 651, 652, and 654? o_O

Even Tsunade shed a tear for Jiraiya when he died and that isn't "her character." Jus sayin.

Ah sorry. Make that 13 chapters.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:46 am

bricksquad88 wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Tenten is not going to be emotional like Lee. That's not her character. If Lee had been killed, I wouldn't expect crying out of anyone in Team Gai. Gai would do it later, but not right on the battle field. Tenten would be the same as Gai in terms of doing it later--as she will for Neji. However, I wouldn't expect much out of Neji. Everyone does not grieve the same way and some are not prone to letting their emotions rule their actions.

Even Tsunade shed a tear for Jiraiya when he died and that isn't "her character." Jus sayin.

Oh, I didn't know Tsunade was on a battle field when she cried over Jiraiya. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any fighting going on anywhere near Tsunade when she cried over Jiraiya. Even when she was shown crying for Dan, she didn't seem to be in immediate danger based on what was going on.

I think you are purposely misunderstanding what "not crying on the battle field" means. ;p Hinata, Ino, & Sakura can fulfill the crying females on the battle field. It's nice to have someone different because not all females cry instantly or over things at all just like some males do cry but not all.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:

Oh, I didn't know Tsunade was on a battle field when she cried over Jiraiya. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any fighting going on anywhere near Tsunade when she cried over Jiraiya. Even when she was shown crying for Dan, she didn't seem to be in immediate danger based on what was going on.

I think you are purposely misunderstanding what "not crying on the battle field" means. ;p Hinata, Ino, & Sakura can fulfill the crying females on the battle field. It's nice to have someone different because not all females cry instantly or over things at all just like some males do cry but not all.

She could have been even shocked and moved in a way that she could not cry. Such things happen too. Tears come then after, when the person fully realizes the loss... Now, like Yamasaki pointed it out, everybody is on the battlefield, in a stressful life and death situation. Everyone has his/her way to react but that does not mean that TenTen is heartless because she did not cry. Would you have expected a choir of cries from all of them?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:59 am

That's true and all, but then again Neji was Hinata's cousin! And the fact that he died protecting her and Naruto, they were close, but not as close as a lot of siblings are... in weird ways. She didn't get enough time with Neji. I understand her crying 100 percent.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:46 pm

it is quite understandable for hinata. even if they didn't get along at the beginning I think she still greatly cared for neji as well as the rest of her family but as neji changed and started to warm up to hinata and they grew closer than before, the family bond between those two grew.

do you guys think we will see k11 in the next chapter?

naruto chapter 657 discussion  - Page 3 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Thank you Lily! C:

And I hope so! I still have my fingers crossed that Tenten will show up.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:

Well said. I agree, I did misread what you were trying to say.

Irielo wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:

She could have been even shocked and moved in a way that she could not cry. Such things happen too. Tears come then after, when the person fully realizes the loss... Now, like Yamasaki pointed it out, everybody is on the battlefield, in a stressful life and death situation. Everyone has his/her way to react but that does not mean that TenTen is heartless because she did not cry. Would you have expected a choir of cries from all of them?

Also well said. I didn't take that into consideration. Good point =)
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum