Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Talk with Darkhope and Kurama

+5
racefan1992
Mustang
Zori
lily567
GreatKungLao
9 posters

Go down

NaruHina Talk with Darkhope and Kurama Empty NaruHina Talk with Darkhope and Kurama

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:15 am

That was really nice to watch and hear.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Talk with Darkhope and Kurama Empty Re: NaruHina Talk with Darkhope and Kurama

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:38 am

*claps, claps claps, claps,clasps,claps,claps*

I enjoyed it
they touched about parallels and mainly about naruto's feelings and the same thing we were talking about the joke thing, they countered that too
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Talk with Darkhope and Kurama Empty Re: NaruHina Talk with Darkhope and Kurama

Post by Zori Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Yeah, I had seen that on tumblr. 
Really glad they did something like this. Hoping for the next ep. NaruHina Talk with Darkhope and Kurama 789588777
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:35 pm

I was kind of hoping that I could ask them to deal with the hand holding argument and how NS downplays it as nothing, but oh well, they did hit the nail on the head with a few things I was hoping to see.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:18 am

I'm glad they touched on the joke in 631. Good on them for doing that.

I'm also glad that they touched on that Hinata plays a part in Narutos characters development, even as a neutral i see that.

This is very well done dispite them "winging it." But very glad they used the MANGA too support NH, nothing else.

two thumbs up from me.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Even the parallels were destroyed as well, I appreciate the things they have done, wish they came to this forum as well, they would rock this place like AC/DC.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:28 pm

I had watched this on tumblr and it just brought a smile on my face to see them and discuss naruhina and everything. I really enjoyed it.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:27 pm

She's so pretty!

And I agree with a lot of things they said. On point with the Naruto reciprocating Hinata's feelings, parallel argument (I had to learn to stop doing it lol). And how he may come to love/like Hinata.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:53 pm

We already know he likes Hinata, that part was already stated in chapter 98, in love well we need to wait, it is only a matter of time. He hasn't turned her down, in fact I think he is almost ready to say, he loves her, just need one more moment from his side and it should be considered canon then.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:34 am

I don't think he needs to tell her that he loves her verbally, it would sound too forced in my opinion, but if she can tell by looking in his eyes, and his actions... and holding his hand.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:11 am

I kind of have to disagree with you, if Naruto was to say he loves Hinata, it wouldn't be forced, the reasoning is this, it has been somewhere between 2-4 weeks since her confession (story time that is) so for him to say something after meeting his mother to find out how she fell in love with Minato would be something to make him think, and there is a good chance that he could have been falling in love with Hinata from the Chunin exams, so he has had the time to fall in love with Hinata, it is just how he will go about saying it.

Naruto kind of indicated that he is showing signs of loving Hinata back, so even if he was to say something, it would have built up over time, and that could have been three years, maybe even a few months.

when I think about it in some ways, I felt that Sakura's confession to Sasuke was forced and so was her failfession to Naruto. Naruto saw through it luckily, that is where the NaruSaku story ended.

Hinata's confession was done in a stressful situation and she knew it was her last chance. and her confession is still relevant even now, but I still think that we are a way off from a real answer from Naruto, it could be 6 maybe 10 even 15 chapters away from Naruto's reply to Hinata's confession.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:50 am

51-mustang wrote:I kind of have to disagree with you, if Naruto was to say he loves Hinata, it wouldn't be forced, the reasoning is this, it has been somewhere between 2-4 weeks since her confession (story time that is) so for him to say something after meeting his mother to find out how she fell in love with Minato would be something to make him think, and there is a good chance that he could have been falling in love with Hinata from the Chunin exams, so he has had the time to fall in love with Hinata, it is just how he will go about saying it.

Naruto kind of indicated that he is showing signs of loving Hinata back, so even if he was to say something, it would have built up over time, and that could have been three years, maybe even a few months.

when I think about it in some ways, I felt that Sakura's confession to Sasuke was forced and so was her failfession to Naruto. Naruto saw through it luckily, that is where the NaruSaku story ended.

Hinata's confession was done in a stressful situation and she knew it was her last chance. and her confession is still relevant even now, but I still think that we are a way off from a real answer from Naruto, it could be 6 maybe 10 even 15 chapters away from Naruto's reply to Hinata's confession.
yes there is a good chance that he may have been falling for hinata from the chunnin exams and I suspected this. naruto has been drawn to hinata due to her personality. naruto telling hinata that he loves her would mean that 1) he understands where his feelings for hinata lies and 2) the closeness he feels when he is with her as well as the bond he holds with her is so strong that his heart made the decision for him
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 am

I don't know if that was romantic love, but Naruto had already Hinata in his heart when he made the blood vow. If he was indifferent about her, he would not have done something like this. By making a blood vow, without knowing it, Naruto already linked his destiny to Hinata.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:07 pm

^

I think Neji said the same thing you did.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:09 pm

I understand.We all don't share the same opinions.

I agree Irielo, he already has Hinata in his heart. That's so cute.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:25 pm

racefan1992 wrote:^

I think Neji said the same thing you did.
Yes, he said something along the lines without mentioning the blood vow. Neji knew about Hinata's feelings for Naruto. He saw how Naruto challenged him while making the blood vow and he came to reveal things about the Hyuugas to naruto during his fight against Naruto. Moreover, just watch his reaction during the "It's all in your Eyes" moment: he realized that the situation evolved between Naruto and Hinata and that led him to sacrifice himself for both of them afterwards.

He sacrificed himself for love to happen because he knew how Naruto and Hinata are linked. When Hinata was lying on the ground during the Pein arc, he asked himself why she did something like that and I assume that he came to learn Naruto's reaction (nearly 9 tails) as well. Neji was someone very serious and he already knew that Naruto and Hinata needed each other to face the challenges in their lives and why not, to make wonders.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Pause. Irielo, you are not suggesting Neji died for Naruhina are you? He died to protect two people who were very precious to him, his cousin Hinata and the person who guided him to the light, Naruto.

I mean its fair to say that Neji was aware of Hinata's feelings for Naruto, but don't trivialize his death by saying he sacrificed himself so Naruto and Hinata could get together X_x 

Neji didn't die for Naruhina, he died for his comrades Naruto and Hinata. And there's a big difference. Hinata even explains this in her speech.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Put the obsessive pairing issue aside please Aelita. Like I wrote in my last sentence, Neji knew both of them very well. He knew that together Naruto and Hinata are able to do wonders. Love in the context I wrote my post, has nothing to do with petty pairings' issues nor sexual attraction but is seen as a force which enables beings to overcome their weaknesses to achieve something great and that's what I understand while reading Naruto.

The bonds between characters might be based on camaraderie, friendship or love but these lead them either to surpass themselves or even the contrary (Obito for instance) and Neji sacrificed himself for that. I hope you get it now.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down