Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 37 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Mon May 26, 2014 10:28 am

^My point is even though the story would give zillions and zillions reasons to prove NaruHina, there would be still zillions and zillions reason to deny it and to make the pairing look bad... What can we do about it? Wasting our time and energy to show that NH is more than credible? Discussing to realize that it's leading to nowhere?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 37 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles Mon May 26, 2014 10:33 am

Irielo wrote:^My point is even though the story would give zillions and zillions reasons to prove NaruHina, there would be still zillions and zillions reason to deny it and to make the pairing look bad... What can we do about it? Wasting our time and energy to show that NH is more than credible? Discussing to realize that it's leading to nowhere?

Or just wait for the inevitable implosion of NS when it realizes its ship sunk a long time ago.  
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 37 457011728 

That's what I'm doing. I might mock the ship and talk about how its arguments fail, but I don't waste time debating with NS anymore. It is like talking to a wall.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Mon May 26, 2014 11:12 am

Bubbles wrote:
Irielo wrote:^My point is even though the story would give zillions and zillions reasons to prove NaruHina, there would be still zillions and zillions reason to deny it and to make the pairing look bad... What can we do about it? Wasting our time and energy to show that NH is more than credible? Discussing to realize that it's leading to nowhere?

Or just wait for the inevitable implosion of NS when it realizes its ship sunk a long time ago.  

That's what I'm doing. I might mock the ship and talk about how its arguments fail, but I don't waste time debating with NS anymore. It is like talking to a wall.

Waiting for NS to implode just like HarryxHermione did. Perfect pairing to prove mainxmain doesn't always happen. I find most times Mainxmain rarely happens unless it is pretty obvious from the beginning of the series.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon May 26, 2014 1:36 pm

meow69 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:

Waiting for NS to implode just like HarryxHermione did. Perfect pairing to prove mainxmain doesn't always happen. I find most times Mainxmain rarely happens unless it is pretty obvious from the beginning of the series.

There are other stories were MainxMain doesn't happen. I must have forgetten the memo on "MainXMain" being set in stone.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon May 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Hey guys! ^.^ As most of you might know, I've been staying away from pairing debates and the likes. Just focusing on my thing and making edits about NaruHina and the pairings I like while completely ignoring NarSak.

But I guess even shipping my ship in peace still rustles NarSak's jimmies and it resorts to attacking my edits with petty arguments. So that ticks me off and I am going to rant for a little. Or a while. Whichever I feel like.

Apparently, if I make an edit about the latest NaruHina moment in which Hinata thinks of Naruto's name and he reacts in the panel immediately after that, then that totally means I am saying Naruto only cares about Hinata alone and doesn't give a crap about the whole alliance and I am pathetic. Heh. I think that just goes to show how the latest moment really hit home, and as always, NarSak is trying hard to downplay it by using generalization. Poor thing.

I NEVER said Naruto only cares about Hinata alone.
I NEVER said Naruto didn't give a crap about the whole alliance.

Naruto is one of the most caring characters in the whole series. He's done so many things exhausting himself to go out of his way to protect even nameless fodders. Of course I have that clear and I certainly do not need NarSak to remind me.

But the connection between Naruto and Hinata was clearly present this chapter, and no amount of excuses will deny that fact. Even if Naruto was reacting to everyone, it was Hinata the medium used as a symbolism to make that connection. It was Hinata the last one to appear by herself thinking of his name before we see Naruto's reaction immediately after. Kishimoto could've chosen any other character; he could've made anyone say Naruto's name and have him appear next as if he was hearing their calling, but he didn't choose anyone else. And I'd like to believe there is a reason for that.

If NarSak needs to stoop so low as to bash someone's edit with pitiful excuses, it only shows how threatened it feels by this moment. And honestly, it should be.

While I'm at it, I feel a little bit troll-ish so I'm going to leave this here. How NarSak saw chapter 677 / How it wishes it had happened:

Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Mon May 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Strawberry wrote:Hey guys! ^.^ As most of you might know, I've been staying away from pairing debates and the likes. Just focusing on my thing and making edits about NaruHina and the pairings I like while completely ignoring NarSak.

But I guess even shipping my ship in peace still rustles NarSak's jimmies and it resorts to attacking my edits with petty arguments. So that ticks me off and I am going to rant for a little. Or a while. Whichever I feel like.

Apparently, if I make an edit about the latest NaruHina moment in which Hinata thinks of Naruto's name and he reacts in the panel immediately after that, then that totally means I am saying Naruto only cares about Hinata alone and doesn't give a crap about the whole alliance and I am pathetic. Heh. I think that just goes to show how the latest moment really hit home, and as always, NarSak is trying hard to downplay it by using generalization. Poor thing.

I NEVER said Naruto only cares about Hinata alone.
I NEVER said Naruto didn't give a crap about the whole alliance.

Naruto is one of the most caring characters in the whole series. He's done so many things exhausting himself to go out of his way to protect even nameless fodders. Of course I have that clear and I certainly do not need NarSak to remind me.

But the connection between Naruto and Hinata was clearly present this chapter, and no amount of excuses will deny that fact. Even if Naruto was reacting to everyone, it was Hinata the medium used as a symbolism to make that connection. It was Hinata the last one to appear by herself thinking of his name before we see Naruto's reaction immediately after. Kishimoto could've chosen any other character; he could've made anyone say Naruto's name and have him appear next as if he was hearing their calling, but he didn't choose anyone else. And I'd like to believe there is a reason for that.

If NarSak needs to stoop so low as to bash someone's edit with pitiful excuses, it only shows how threatened it feels by this moment. And honestly, it should be.

While I'm at it, I feel a little bit troll-ish so I'm going to leave this here. How NarSak saw chapter 677 / How it wishes it had happened:

Spoiler:

NS just trying to bail water from a sinking ship by bashing other characters again. LMAO at the edit. NS knows that there is less and less it can do to defend itself. Personally the bashing just makes the argument look petty to me.

What is really bad is that NS would insult an artist doing their thing. I might not agree with a pairing but I give art respect in all its forms be it drawing, painting, or my favorite writing. If I see a well drawn drawing or well written story then I will give credit where it is due. There are even a few well written NS fictions I have read and loved.

If you are going to criticize art then make it constructive and not bashing because you don't like the pairing portrayed.(the exception to that is criticizing how they develop the pairing in story. Some fan fictions have Hinata just saying hi to Naruto once and the next chapter they are making out and more. That is bad writing feel free to criticize that.) I feel where you are coming from though strawberry. I have gotten many people criticize my choice in pairings in stories I have written.
From what I have seen you are good at what you do. No one should bash because they don't like the pairing portrayed.

Last edited by meow69 on Mon May 26, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Of course that is how it saw that chapter, like I said earlier, if Sakura was in the same position and did the exact same thing NS would be jumping for joy. NS just doesn't like the context of the minor moment, doesn't like the fact that it was really Hinata's thoughts that Naruto reacted to.

there is a saying, the tighter you hold onto something, the more it slips through your fingers, the same can be said for NS, it is holding really tightly on NaruSaku, but the tighter it holds onto it, the more it slips through.  It simply doesn't like the truth of the matter, NaruSaku is a collapsed pairing, NaruHina is pretty much set to go canon anytime Kishi chooses, that much is painfully obvious.

the one thing I can say is that while NS is threatened by NaruHina, I can safely say that NaruHina isn't threatened by NaruSaku, why? well we all know the answer to that minor question.

no one should really bash, because it doesn't make the argument anyone produces look good, to bash doesn't make a pairing or a character look better.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon May 26, 2014 6:16 pm

I love how the panel placement only seems to matter when it is to NaruSaku's benefit. NS/SK being side by side? clearly means something! Hinata being the one to call Naruto's name mentally and despite the fact that he had several pages to react to the alliance being in danger, only reacts after Hinata? Means nothing whatsoever!

Naruto was reacting to everyone! Of course he knew everyone was in danger, and if he could leave the susanoo, he'd try and save everyone, but that doesn't change the fact that Kishi decided to have Hinata be the catalyst for Naruto attempting to endanger himself in order to protect those he cares for. As you guys said, if it had been Sakura in Hinata's position, NS would be singing a different tune, but because it is so obviously threatened despite its insistence to otherwise, it will do everything to downplay any moment that has any potential NH merit.

It's the same with other NH moments. If it had been Sakura in 437, 558-559 and 615, it is a guarantee NS would be over the moon and any rationalizations to otherwise would be met with mockery and calling the dissenter "desperate/delusional." But because it is a threat to NaruSaku, it must be made out to be nothing much at all. It really is pathetic.

And it's even more so, Strawberry-chan, that NS felt the need to bash your work, even though you were doing your own thing in peace. Just shows how scared NS really is. Just remember that NaruSaku is so desperate at this point that the only way it can feel better is to put other ships down. But that's okay, you just keep doing your thing. It will get its payback soon enough.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 26, 2014 8:30 pm

to bash ones work is really a sad thing, why do it? it doesn't make another ship any better than the other, it doesn't make any character look better then the other, bashing other people's works doesn't help the argument either, if that is all it can do, to make Sakura and NaruSaku look better, then really it should just stop, it isn't making NS look good either. there at least has to be some maturity about it and respect shown to other ships and the supporters opinions on that ship. it doesn't matter which ship, NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuSaku, SasuKarin, even SasuNaru.

coming up with arguments that don't have a solid foundation as well as trying to use evidence to prove it, even though the evidence isn't really all that smart of a choice, but oh well, what can be done about it, I simply will do nothing, just enjoy the imminent implosion of NaruSaku.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon May 26, 2014 10:34 pm

The three last chapters 675-677 were a wink to the pairings SasukSaku and NaruHina, two pairings which already have their roots in part one and which Kishimoto obviously worked on... I thought that NS would have remained silent but the opposite is actually happening. More NH and SS hints and moments don't help to convince but these will be denied and diminished...

Like you've written 51-mustang, that's really sad because it goes against the story, its characters and its creator.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon May 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Not really surprised though. NS got wayyyy too full of itself, and now that things turned so harshly against its favor, it is denying and denying in order to keep afloat its quickly drowning ship. It would be sad if NS didn't act so smugly rude and self assured despite having virtually nothing to be confident about.

Now its just sad in a pathetic way. Delusional won't change the endgame pairings, it'll find out soon enough. NS will likely call asspull and bad writing, but you know what, I don't care. NH/SS have fought a hard battle, going through many trials and tribulations to get to this point, and NS was on smooth waters until Hinata confessed, and until the killer that was 469.

But before all that, NS was getting chance after chance and yet nothing happened. Now it wants to take any potential NH/SS moments away because it's butthurt that its ship isn't sailing the way it bragged it would.

NH/SS have been trying to tell NS that it was full of crap with its pretzel twisted arguments, but NS made the choice to ignore it in place of its own fantasy canon. But it can't deny facts for long. Soon, I can feel it, NS will crash and burn like it deserves. The meltdown, silently and strongly, for that inevitable day I wait.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 12:05 am

Even I know that Naruto and Sakura could have developed romantically, I think NS likes to ignore the part that part 1 was SasuSaku dominant, and that the last 250 or so chapters have been NaruHina dominant, so between the time Sasuke left and up until chapter 437, NaruSaku had a chance, I felt that the world NS was in came crashing down after 474 when Naruto admitted without a second guessing himself about Sakura's love for Sasuke.

the last few chapters really showed which pairings were in the driver's seat and NS simply cannot accept it, ultimately it is all up to what Kishi desires, and I feel that NS doesn't like that either.

funny really NS says Naruto has no romantic interest in Hinata and that Naruto's and Sakura's relationship has developed since the start of Shippuden
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Tue May 27, 2014 5:37 am

Bubbles wrote:

I agree it is like talking to a wall. Recently I was watching one of my favorite Naruto chapter reviewer on YouTube and I came across the most stupid comment left by NaruSaku, here it is: Actually, it was Minato who saved Naruto. He didn't let his son transformed to 9 tails which it was lead to because of Hinata. And Naruto defeated pain with his sage mode and rasengan not fully power of 9tails! And Hinata didn't saved the village. She almost "INDIRECTLY KILLED" the villagers when Naruto transforming to 9tails. And guess what? Who ordered to every Konoha people to get away from their area? Sakura! Sakura saved everyone. What Hinata does to save Naruto, it always "BACKFIRES". Yes! She also "INDIRECTLY KILLED" Neji!

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Tue May 27, 2014 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning the fans+ the name of someone belonging to a fandom goes against the rules)
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue May 27, 2014 7:45 am

sigh
 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 37 2877382203 i want to rant but there is a rule about the use of language(i think) so i will keep it simple
1) if hinata didn't intervene, what would have happened to naruto
  • pein would have extracted kurama from naruto and there would be no other half of him present to keep naruto alive

• at that time kurama wasn't exactly on friendly terms with naruto either

• naruto wouldn't have known what the love of a woman would've felt like

• he wouldn't have known who his parents were at all furthermore met them

• naruto wouldn't become the hero and the man he is today

2) when hinata intervened, she knew what she was risking even nauto knew that
what she did wasn't just a step for herself but it was a step for naruto
why i said that because it helped naruto mature in terms of making decisions for himself cause think of it, afterwards it was naruto himself who decided to learn how to control kurama's power
because of her , he met his dad and found who he is and half the story of which caused him to be in host of kurama
naruto got free of the mess he was in
nauto got to witness first hand the sacrifices a person who loves him is willing to go for him

so basicall hinata and minato saved both naruto and the village and the world if she didn't slap naruto out of it
so it better not come with any crap
it should think before it speaks
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue May 27, 2014 10:12 am

Meow69 - Exactly. To be completely honest, I don't mind criticism at all. If someone can tell me how to improve my edits or something I can do better, then I am all for it. But telling me things like "HA! Look at you being so delusional. As if Naruto just wanted to rescue his hime-sama and didn't care about anyone else!! So pathetic!!" is not something I'm going to tolerate.

What's actually pathetic is drawing such a conclusion from a single edit. Just because I made a gif about Hinata calling Naruto's name and him replying, does not mean in any way shape or form that I think Hinata is all he cared about. Like...? I don't even see the connection...? It was a really fail attempt at bashing.

Bubbles-chan - Yup, I really see no point at all in trying to put someone else's work down. It's not only disrespectful and low, but like you said, it makes NarSak look desperate. If what NarSak wanted was for me to stop doing my thing, then sad for it but I won't. That's just going to be more fuel for my fire.

Mustang-san - Well said. Couldn't agree more.

But anyway! I'd like to address this petty "argument" going around against the NaruHina moment in chapter 677. The ''it wasn't just for Hinata, it was for everyone else too!!!!" argument got old a long time ago. It didn't work 200+ chapters ago, it's not going to sound any smarter now, but I guess NarSak likes repeating itself. I wonder how it doesn't see this pattern and how it doesn't realize it blows up on its face every single time.

This happened:
Spoiler:
"He went kyubi for the whole village and his friendz!!"

But then...
Spoiler:
Welp!

This happened:
Spoiler:
"He held everyone's hand! Chakra transfer for errrbody!!!"

But then...
Spoiler:
Welp!

I would also add the "he thanked everyone for being by his side!!!" one, but even though I read somewhere that when the raws came out, the kanji used was the one that referred to a singular person and not in plural, I am not 100% sure about this and I have no access to the raws or translations, let alone any Japanese knowledge so I'll let it be. Though seeing the moment in context it's pretty damn obvious just who Naruto was thanking at that moment.

Now, we have the exact same thing. NarSak trying hard to downplay a NaruHina moment by trying to use generalization. Again, we all know Naruto cares about EVERYONE. But trying to deny the fact that at that moment, "everyone" was represented by Hinata is pointless.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Tue May 27, 2014 10:53 am

Naruto does care about everyone. He just cares about Hinata more so at this point. He felt everyone else get caught by the tree yes. Then He felt Hinata get caught and call for him, and that was the straw that broke the camels back for Naruto. Made him lose his cool for a second. Fortunately Sasuke was there to stop him and explain the situation.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 11:01 am

Well I don't think we have seen the full extent of his reaction just yet, Sasuke knows what is going on outside he too can sense, but I feel that he doesn't know the true extent of Naruto's reaction, that I think we will find out very soon.

but on a side note I should present this to you guys. two very different arguments.

NS wrote:all the NaruHina moments are  based on friendship, nothing more to it than that.

and.

NS wrote:5 pieces interactions isn't development.

I was shaking my head when I saw these two, I was like what does 5 bits of interaction have to do with the quality of the moments. the first one, well that is self explanatory.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue May 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Strawberry wrote:I would also add the "he thanked everyone for being by his side!!!" one, but even though I read somewhere that when the raws came out, the kanji used was the one that referred to a singular person and not in plural, I am not 100% sure about this and I have no access to the raws or translations, let alone any Japanese knowledge so I'll let it be. Though seeing the moment in context it's pretty damn obvious just who Naruto was thanking at that moment.

Yes, it was a "singular" person. Every language that has a plural/singular form of "you" always chose the "singular you" for that panel.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed May 28, 2014 1:17 am

NS arguments I seen so far. Just watching them wow

NS: NH is dead. NH will never happen, this dreamworld proves it. I don't know if you noticed, but all the dreams that happened in this chapter were dreams that will never happen, Lee being loved by Sakura, Kiba being Hokage, tsunade's beloved ones being alive, Gaara and his parents, etc.. Look and you will see that all the dreams will never happen. 

NS: Well, the NH dreamworld panel takes the expression "in your dreams" to a whole new level. lol.

NS:About hinata's dream, well, naruto himself said it, those dreams are just huge lies (some of them are actually really funny and cute tho).

NS: This chapter just killed both NH and SS with extreme prejuduce. lmao. There is no way anything can come back from this. Sasuke just basically fired on his own ship while it was still burning and Hinata....well keep dreaming cause it is never going to happen.

NS is being very delusional today. Most of the NS arguments I have seen today are so silly I don't even feel the need to comment on them. I will just go read a good story and enjoy the good feelings from todays manga. Notice that NS is not mentioning the fact Naruto wanted to go save Hinata just from her calling him. Especially now that it is confirmed that Naruto didn't know what was happening outside the Susanoo

Last edited by meow69 on Wed May 28, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 28, 2014 1:31 am

I can't say anything, why maybe because it isn't nice and it would get me into trouble, if this is the level the NS arguments are reaching then I don't see the point in even letting it have any satisfaction in replying, the arguments have no base what so ever and yet, it completely overlooks the moment in the last chapter, I guess NS forgot that Naruto was willing to get himself caught in the Tsukuyomi in order to save Hinata. or it knows that the argument it had last week was made void pretty quickly.

NS arguments now bordering pathetic. I am basically going to ignore NS for a while, but I will be lurking to see what it says

NS just doesn't get it, some of those dreams are based in the past, events of what could have been, Tsunade dreaming of something that could have been if things didn't go wrong, Gaara dreaming that he is with his family, what might of been in the past, Gaara wasn't dreaming about the future, he was dreaming on what could have been, not all dreams are based on future aspirations like Kiba's and Lee's for that matter.

out of all those dreams, Hinata and Mei's were really the only ones that seem realistically possible of becoming a reality.

Sasuke did not blow up his own ship, I find it funny that it really wants that to happen badly, Sasuke does care about Sakura, but he cares about her in his own way, Sasuke is Sasuke. he isn't going to show any emotions because he is uncertain as to how to express them properly.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed May 28, 2014 4:10 am

There is a saying in auto racing: "Speed has never hurt anyone, but suddenly stopping? That is what gets you."

NS thinks it can run through NH and SS evidence like paper mashie, however when this whole thing is over, NS will hit a concrete wall going 200mph (roughly 300kmh) and then NS will realize how much it will hurt.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Well I have noticed a really interesting pattern in the last month or so, what about you guys?

NS is going on about how SS is collapsing and using that to bolster the arguments it now comes up with, I have noticed how it relies on the fall of two ships to help NS, it has gone from denial to downplaying and now relying heavily on SasuSaku's and NaruHina's demise.

I guess it knows that there isn't much time to go before the story ends, so the increasing desperation of the arguments it produces is becoming extremely evident as well.  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 37 3725747089 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed May 28, 2014 1:16 pm

it has and always will be ridiculous
i don't think it is worth it to pay it any notice cause these arguments have gone past dumb
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 28, 2014 1:36 pm

NS is dead, I can't believe it is ignoring this. well, maybe I can lol.

It was killed like three chapters ago, and this recent NaruHina moment crapped all over its argument of 'Naruto reacting to everyone.'

It's like I'd written on tumblr:
http://spicywinter.tumblr.com/post/87063678045/didnt-675-just-kill-narusaku

NS is denying like a mother. After all its arguments about Sakura "getting over Sasuke" because of 469, 540, fake smile and "not denying" GF comment, it was shot down by Kakashi noting Sakura's stance on Sasuke and how no matter what, she'll always love him and as a woman in love, feels its her duty to help him from the darkness. She has no romantic interest in Naruto, regardless of Naruto's side after 678 chapters and Naruto is reacting on instinct to a girl in love with him whose hand he's held, squeezed and whose eyes he's read. It's pretty obvious what Kishi is doing, yet NS is too deep in denial to admit it.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed May 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Bubbles wrote:NS is dead, I can't believe it is ignoring this. well, maybe I can lol.

It was killed like three chapters ago, and this recent NaruHina moment crapped all over its argument of 'Naruto reacting to everyone.'

It's like I'd written on tumblr:
http://spicywinter.tumblr.com/post/87063678045/didnt-675-just-kill-narusaku

NS is denying like a mother. After all its arguments about Sakura "getting over Sasuke" because of 469, 540, fake smile and "not denying" GF comment, it was shot down by Kakashi noting Sakura's stance on Sasuke and how no matter what, she'll always love him and as a woman in love, feels its her duty to help him from the darkness. She has no romantic interest in Naruto, regardless of Naruto's side after 678 chapters and Naruto is reacting on instinct to a girl in love with him whose hand he's held, squeezed and whose eyes he's read. It's pretty obvious what Kishi is doing, yet NS is too deep in denial to admit it.

Very True with what was said in your tumblr post. But NS tries to spin it as Kakashi doesn't know Sakura's feelings despite the fact he has known her every since she was 12. He was her Jonin-sensei for heavens sake. I am quite sure He knows her way more than Yamato whom according to NS knows more about Sakura after 3 days than Kakashi does after years of knowing her in issue 297 . I call BS on that. I Won't even get into the whole NS believes Sai understands Naruto's feelings despite not even understanding his own.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next