Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 am

itachi75 wrote:This is a new argument to you guys?
-
I have seen it used multiple times.
-
It uses this expression and the expression in 615 to show that Sakura is depressed that Hinata is her love rival.
-
Kind of like the way you would expect the main love interest to act when another female tries to get close to him.
-
but seriously try telling that to NS and it will bite your head off.
That's only wishful thinking my friend. NS identifies itself to Sakura but misunderstands her character completely.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 am

Irielo wrote:
itachi75 wrote:This is a new argument to you guys?
-
I have seen it used multiple times.
-
It uses this expression and the expression in 615 to show that Sakura is depressed that Hinata is her love rival.
-
Kind of like the way you would expect the main love interest to act when another female tries to get close to him.
-
but seriously try telling that to NS and it will bite your head off.
NS identifies itself to Sakura but misunderstands her character completely.
Understatement of the year @Irielo. NS misses her characeter completely, forcing her too fit a mold she isn't made too fit in too begin with.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Following on the NS double standards theme that was going on in the previous page, we could comment on how NS sees Kushina's "find a girl like me" comment to be a prophecy foreshadowing while completely ignoring the blatant, NH-specific foreshadowing in 573... despite the fact the fact that all of it came true (minus the "after the war part", of course) and just brush it off with "Hinata got her wish". She indeed "got her wish", but thanks to who was it? Yep, Naruto: she said she'd be holding Naruto's hand, Naruto hold her hand; she said she wanted to be by Naruto's side; Naruto thanks her for being by his side . Hell even the "walking by his side" happened, literally. Also, does NS stop to think what does it mean for Hinata to "get her wish"?

Oh, and how about NS saying that NH not being canon if Naruto doesn't tell Hinata that he loves her, but then turning around and claiming Naruto loves Sakura despite the him never having said so or even liking her despite him not having explicitly said so since chapter 3?

But there's more: NS would say that there's no chance Kishi would romance right Neji ('cause you know Neji would pissed off if Naruto and Hinata are happy together), but then get angry if you say that NS is impossible and reply "you don't know that? This is Kishi's manga!"

I also want to say something about Naruto's feelings and how I think we're wasting our time arguing whether he still like Sakura or not. It was clear from part 1, but the fakefession made even clearer: Naruto, regardless he likes Sakura or not, is just not interested in getting in the way of SS anymore. In that sense I suppose there's really a NS=ObiRin paralllel with both boys backing off (Obito saying that being hokage wouldn't give him time to think about romance and Naruto already from he said "Sakura-chan, you really like Sasuke" and again in 474 with his insistence that Sakura loves Sasuke).
Predictably NS would reply to this last point with "but Naruto thinks Sakura is his gf!!!" Which first off, is not what he said in 631 and has no back up whatsoever in any previous event (as NS completely lacks progression) that'd justify Naruto thinking his relationship with Sakura has moved to that level... quite the contrary with he himself acknowledging Sakura's feelings for Sasuke not too long ago. So, I take that particular statement as just to be another way to say that Naruto still likes Sakura, but that's, as I said; irrelevant.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:26 pm

lol:
^this is just stupid. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 3 2801306734 
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:32 pm

It's double standard heaven on the NS side. Some people need to join chat? :3 I am thinking of doing a fanfiction and I need some ideas/feedback ^_^ plz and thank yerr :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:52 am

naruto was just jking with sakura . that's all

if naruto's feelings for hinata were only platonic, he would have said something different in 615
but naruto's words and actions were not on a platonic level.
holding hands is a sign of affection, it showed that he was proud to have hinata at his side and that he likes her a lot and has feelings for her. the staring into her eyes showed that he likes her a lot and doesn't have anything to hide from her.
also the way he was holding her hand in 616 was not platonic imo
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:58 am

The fact that their hands moved while holding hands is a very interesting thing to note. I mean it proves that it was very significant.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:02 am

^ exactly
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:05 pm

itachi75 wrote:The fact that their hands moved while holding hands is a very interesting thing to note. I mean it proves that it was very significant.
Or an artist (Kishi) error? Sorry everyone but that is an error too me. Can't take much stock into it.

Rant time:

Spoiler:

End of rant.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:46 pm

So, I was searching for some Kishimoto interviews, and the word on the net is, Kishi said in a non recorded interview:
Q: What will happen with Naruto and Sakura? Is a relationship possible? Or is she going to be with Sasuke?
A: Well... Sasuke has darkness in his heart, that is why he would not let her in at first. As for Naruto and Sakura, no. No relationship.

OH MY FUCK, IT MIGHT BE INTERNET SPOOF/TABOO, BUT DAMMIT, THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME XD
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:24 pm

^

Got a source for that?
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Oh shit, lemme search my history o_o I went through like 30 interviews/pages trying to find some useful info, so don't be angry if I can't find it >_<
Like I said, possible internet spoof.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:14 pm

RedEyes wrote:So, I was searching for some Kishimoto interviews, and the word on the net is, Kishi said in a non recorded interview:
Q: What will happen with Naruto and Sakura? Is a relationship possible? Or is she going to be with Sasuke?
A: Well... Sasuke has darkness in his heart, that is why he would not let her in at first. As for Naruto and Sakura, no. No relationship.

OH MY FUCK, IT MIGHT BE INTERNET SPOOF/TABOO, BUT DAMMIT, THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME XD
Tbh Red, I seriously doubt this is legit. :/
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:16 pm

yea thats why i said, could be fake. But still, if it WAS real, nail in the coffin there.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 3 3495430729

Source
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Kishi said wrote:Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
He's taking about Sakura's fakefession. Word of God confirms that it was a disaster for NS The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 3 3495430729

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would soon fall for him? that was what I was wondering about back then

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Genuine or not, I don't know what these interviews could bring to the pairings' issues. I don't think that Kishi wants to reveal what he is intending to do with them (pairings) outside the manga. In other words, just following the story makes it pretty obvious that he is leading to NaruHina.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:32 pm

lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Yeah, "non-recorded" interview sounds pretty shady. Anyway, there's a legit one (from Jump Fest 2010) where Kishi confirms that. Found it:

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would   soon fall for him? that  was what I was wondering about back then

I saw another translation of this interview and it was like this: "Of course Sakura cares about Naruto, but she loves only Sasuke". What he means by "Naruto is close" is that she cares about him as a friend, but the man she will always love only is Sasuke. And I respect Kishimoto for showing women's love like that, that it's unchangable when it is serious, no matter what. Such love loyalty is precious.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:37 pm

When you read the manga, it makes the reader think, where can NaruSaku come from, I mean sure Naruto's and Sakura's interactions have improved, but I made sure that when I did re-read the manga, that I kept all my pairing bias away, so that means I wasn't re-reading it with NaruHina in mind, in fact when I do read the manga, I read it like a neutral would.

but when I did another read over after that, it got me thinking, where is the NS romantic development? and made sure to read every page for a minute or so, and the answer is I don't think there is romantic development between Naruto and Sakura, the only thing I do notice is Sakura has grown to respect Naruto, aided him when he needed it, but I find that she isn't interested in Naruto in that fashion.

But with NaruHina on the other hand there has been great development since the Chunin exams, NaruHina has come a long way, from the early goings Hinata has gone from a girl who remained in her shell to a girl who is willing to speak her mind. but NaruSaku, it remains the same, the same jokes, the same reactions, nothing will change between them.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:01 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:

Source
it was this part that I was worried about back then, what did he mean that naruto's close? was he saying that sakura would   soon fall for him? that  was what I was wondering about back then

I saw another translation of this interview and it was like this: "Of course Sakura cares about Naruto, but she loves only Sasuke". What he means by "Naruto is close" is that she cares about him as a friend, but the man she will always love only is Sasuke. And I respect Kishimoto for showing women's love like that, that it's unchangable when it is serious, no matter what. Such love loyalty is precious.
ah thank you, I didn't see that other translation , I was always seeing this one

the only thing that has improved between naruto and sakura is their friendship
yes sakura cares about naruto like a friend but that's about it

you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young. he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included), that shows that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:21 pm

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:

Source

ah thank you, I didn't see that other translation , I was always seeing this one

yes sakura cares about naruto like a friend  but that's about it

you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young.  he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included),  that shows  that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.
Just now it got me thinking... Right after Hinata's speech Naruto remembered Neji's words "Naruto, Hinata-sama is willing to die for you... So remember...". What if this made Naruto thinking something like "I'm not gonna let Hinata die, but if this possibility still exist even a little, I'm not gonna hold my feelings towards her anymore, I once almost lost her and it would leave me without any possibility to say her how I felt..." and grabs her hand. It's like of fear of loosing her he decided to make sure that Hinata realised, that his feelings are mutual to hers.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 pm

lily567 wrote:you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young.  he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included),  that shows  that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.
I don't think that Naruto chose to be mature around Hinata. He just feels himself more relax when he is with her, that's what makes it easy for him to tell her what is inside his heart instead of having to put a "mask" and pretending that everything is alright. Naruto is himself when he is with Hinata. He does not feel the need to play the hero when he is with her because she loves and accepts him the way he is and that's what his heart felt since a long time ago. When he told Hinata after the PF speech that he likes people like her, that was for this reason.

On the opposite, Sakura had to accept Naruto because of Sasuke, she even pretended to love him (failfession) and that was because of Sasuke and Naruto is well aware of that. Since the failfession, he showed that he is not interested to be taken as a spare wheel because he has already accepted Sakura's love for Sasuke and has already moved on from his crush.

He is now realizing Hinata's love in all its beauty.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:45 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:

Source

yes sakura cares about naruto like a friend  but that's about it

you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young.  he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included),  that shows  that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.
Just now it got me thinking... Right after Hinata's speech Naruto remembered Neji's words "Naruto, Hinata-sama is willing to die for you... So remember...". What if this made Naruto thinking something like "I'm not gonna let Hinata die, but if this possibility still exist even a little, I'm not gonna hold my feelings towards her anymore, I once almost lost her and it would leave me without any possibility to say her how I felt..." and grabs her hand. It's like of fear of loosing her he decided to make sure that Hinata realised, that his feelings are mutual to hers.

and he did this by looking in her eyes and squeezing her hand

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:you know, naruto didn't have to behave mature around hinata but he chose to because he knows that hinata sees him as a person, a hardworking man who never give up from the time they were young.  he definitely have deep feelings for hinata but it is now in the war that he sorta explored them hence holding her hand. and the fact that he held her hand in front of the alliance, friends, enemies and tailed beast(kurama included),  that shows  that he is proud to her her by his side and imo shows that he is interested in her and wants to feel even closer to her than just a friend and comrade but as his soulmate.
I don't think that Naruto chose to be mature around Hinata. He just feels himself more relax when he is with her, that's what makes it easy for him to tell her what is inside his heart instead of having to put a "mask" and pretending that everything is alright. Naruto is himself when he is with Hinata. He does not feel the need to play the hero when he is with her because she loves and accepts him the way he is and that's what his heart felt since a long time ago. When he told Hinata after the PF speech that he likes people like her, that was for this reason.

On the opposite, Sakura had to accept Naruto because of Sasuke, she even pretended to love him (failfession) and that was because of Sasuke and Naruto is well aware of that. Since the failfession, he showed that he is not interested to be taken as a spare wheel because he has already accepted Sakura's love for Sasuke and has already moved on from his crush.

He is now realizing Hinata's love in all its beauty.
I should have used a better choice of words when I said he chose to be mature when actually as you said he feels more relax and comfortable when he is with hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:29 am

Well I'd like to show you all something interdesting :3
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=48972604&postcount=1675

check it out
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:33 am

^

I like some parts of the post except for the Naruto wiki parts. Even tho evidence out there says that Saskue and Sakura weren't even supposed too be in the manga too begin with, you didn't need the Wiki posts on there. Wikis are good for general understadning of something but can't be used as a source since anyone can edit them at any time.

But i don't need wikis and NS endlessly throw BS out there to get the NS has zero chance of happening. If NS had any chance, Hinatas feelings and character would have faded away completely but Hinata and her feelings haven't faded, only gotten stronger and more relevent.

but i do agree that Hinata would make a better main heroine then Sakura.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next