Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did you guys notice something about the last naruto shippuden episode

4 posters

Go down

did you guys notice something about the last naruto shippuden episode Empty did you guys notice something about the last naruto shippuden episode

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:49 am

the eye for the inazami looks similar to the byakugan of the hyuga
and why doesn't the inzami require the mangeko sharigan, I know it is a filler but I have a one or two questions about this episode
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

did you guys notice something about the last naruto shippuden episode Empty Re: did you guys notice something about the last naruto shippuden episode

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:02 pm

I think it became white because by using izanami, the user becomes blind.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

did you guys notice something about the last naruto shippuden episode Empty Re: did you guys notice something about the last naruto shippuden episode

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:19 pm

so by the eye is blind it looks kinda similar to the hyuuga eye
btw this was the first time I saw an uchiha female using the sharigan(I know sasuke's mom is the other uchiha female but we have only seen her appearance and interaction with her sons)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Mikoto wouldn't have the Sharingan though. Mikoto was not born a Uchiha. She married into the clan.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Mikoto wouldn't have the Sharingan though. Mikoto was not born a Uchiha. She married into the clan.
Never heard this one before... where does it say that in the manga?
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 pm

It's not in the manga. It was part of her databook 2 profile that she married into the Uchiha clan. The part about her not having the Sharingan is my interpretation of the significance of the idea that she married into the Uchiha clan. It's also one of the main reasons why I don't think neither Hinata's mother nor Neji's mother is from the Hyuuga clan (my other reason for that thought is the fact that every pairing we know about mixes clans).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:15 pm

I see
so it is in the databook but I always though she just married into the clan
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down