Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who should be resurrected?

+2
MichaelInsanity
Irielo
6 posters

Go down

Who should be resurrected? Empty Who should be resurrected?

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 am

If there would be a possibility only one dead character to be resurrected, who should it be according to you?

Out of my personal subjectivity, I would say Itachi because I would like that everybody knows the sacrifice he had to made in order to avoid a civil war and I would like him to be celebrated like a hero.

The only mistake he's made was on a personal level: he should not have manipulated Sasuke and put the latter under a genjutsu just after the shock of discovering that his parents and his clan have been murdered.

However, Itachi in his wisdom acknowledged that it was a mistake from him. That's why I think if he had to be resurrected, he could help Sasuke not to go on a so radical path like the other Uchihas (although and hopefully, Sasuke could realize that by himself).

Last point: that would not be such a bad thing if Sasuke were not the only Uchiha to remain.

That's my preference and what about yours?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Who should be resurrected? Empty Re: Who should be resurrected?

Post by MichaelInsanity Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:40 am

Hm. Well, I'd have to say... Jiraiya. The war going on would be really interesting if all 3 sannin were working together instead of just Tsunade and Orochimaru.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 am

NO ONE! Let the dead stay dead. I swear if Obito resurrects so much as one person he killed...
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:55 am

^ That's not about Obito resurrecting someone or whatsoever, it's who would you like to see alive again if there were any possibility. A character who died and who you like maybe. Nothing much to be discussed here, just a preference, right?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:19 pm

No one, if Kishi wants to maintain even a smidge of suspense in this war, he won't resurrect anyone else.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:No one, if Kishi wants to maintain even a smidge of suspense in this war, he won't resurrect anyone else.
Again, please read. I'm not talking about the war context but in general. There are some characters who died and who you might like to see back, please just forget about the war, Obito or even Kishi one minute. I'm mot suggesting that the latter will automatically resurrect someone. In other words, it's a kind of wishful thinking thread. Nothing to take seriously because I highly doubt that Itachi will ever come back.
Anyway if you tell me no one, then that's fine.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Neji. mymanneedstocomebacktomeeee
I know he sacrificed to protect Naruto and Hinata and it was his decision and I did like how Kishi made his character go full circle with it, but it was just too soon I say! His death shook me up and I just couldn't believe that mess happened!
Who should be resurrected? 2801306734 

Neji deserves to live. And while I agree about the Itachi thing, I'm hoping he'll be celebrated like a hero by the end of this story anyway once the truth comes out. Then he'll officially get his name on the fallen heroes plaque Kakashi spoke about in the beginning. x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:34 am

Rin, so the cycle of hatred could end. Besides, her dying put me down like nothing else ever did. Who should be resurrected? 2801306734 
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum