Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's gonna be forever alone in Naruto?

+6
Yamasaki Akaiko
kirmazah
Bubbles
Irielo
MichaelInsanity
bellezanaruhina
10 posters

Go down

Who's gonna be forever alone in Naruto? Empty Who's gonna be forever alone in Naruto?

Post by bellezanaruhina Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:21 am

Who do you think is likely to end up single by the time the manga ends or who Kishi is just not gonna bother pairing?

Like someone who you thinks love life is just not happening...war/crisis aside lol

bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Who's gonna be forever alone in Naruto? Empty Re: Who's gonna be forever alone in Naruto?

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:27 am

Sadly? Shino... :/ Poor guy.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Who's gonna be forever alone in Naruto? Empty Re: Who's gonna be forever alone in Naruto?

Post by bellezanaruhina Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:41 am

Yea Kishi really is mean to him...I was thinking like maybe Lee might and Gai Sensei...but at least they have each other :)
bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:47 am

Actually, Lee has distinct possibilities with TenTen.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by bellezanaruhina Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:53 am

You know what your right...especially now that Neji's gone...maybe that will work out. :)

So that's

NaruHina
SasuSaku
LeeTen
InoChoji
ShikaTema

(all the above except Naruhina randomly paired)

So that's Kiba, Shino, Gaara left alone

Maybe he's always planned it for certain people to be left out.
bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:01 am

Choji and Ino...? o_o well I.. hm.. I mean, more cushion for the pushin I guess, but I don't really see her with him... Well anything is possible xD
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by bellezanaruhina Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:05 am

Yea I used to just automatically put Ino with Shika but then I was like how
romantic would it be if Ino and Choji got together...I'm always rooting for the underdog ship lol

I mean unless canon ship is too awesome :)
bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:45 pm

I think the deal could be sealed for the main characters but for the rest I don't know. This manga is still a Shonen, not a romance after all.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Gaara, alone?

GaaMatsu. :3
Spoiler:
Matsuri, the girl he trained.

Shino seems most likely....and Kankuro, Kiba and Sai.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:10 am

Definitely Shino. Poor guy Who's gonna be forever alone in Naruto? 2801306734 
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:11 am

Either everyone outside of Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, & Sakura (referring to the teens only) end up "single" by the end, or no one does.

When the main story ends, I'm of the opinion that both NaruHina & SasuSaku will either be blatantly official or strongly hinted at occurring. IF Kishimoto chooses to have an epilogue with a size-able time-skip for a chapter (and as it'll be the last chapter, I'll expect it to last for around 50 pages or so similar to how the first chapter of Naruto was extremely long), then everyone will be paired off to demonstrate the peaceful times, particularly as the large majority of the characters we follow are most likely clan heirs, or at least the oldest, and those who aren't (Sakura, Kiba, Lee, Tenten, & Kankuro) won't be left out. Yes, it'll mean one-shot characters (or just hinting at the "marriage" but never showing the spouse), but that's to be expected when there's such a lack of females compared to males in the story.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by younginn97 Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:11 am

SaiIno. She does like sasuke and she even said he reminded her of sasuke. He's not good with emotions and she's liik
younginn97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Realistically, it's as Yamasaki said above^. In my love for romantic things, I'm up for people being paired off. Am I weird for liking Kibaino? And I swear someone on here likes LeeKarin.

As far as people being forever along? Hmm...I guess I'll go with Sai. Unless he dies during the war, then he'll be with his brother forever...

And then KillerBee... Haven't really paired him off with anyone. And maybe Jugo as well.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Kishimoto said in an interview he will not write Shikamaru in a relationship in an interview a while back, the same one where he scoffed at Sakura being Hokage I believe. Put him up on that board.

Outside of Naruto x Hinata and Sasuke x Sakura, it's hard telling. I'm just hoping my boy Gaara gets a little love, it's tough out here for a Kage.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:50 am

Sadly Shino and Kiba, nothing against them
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 am

Actually.... Shino and Ino are a pairing I can see together.
Hear me out:
Bugs pollinate flowers ;D
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:48 am

There is still time for the rest of the rookies to find someone... But, sadly, I think that Kakashi is going to remain alone. He was not together with someone yet, although Rin loved him, and I don't think it's going to change.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Actually, Shizune is always being bitched at for being single, and she and Kakashi seem like they got something going on ;O
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:53 am

MichaelInsanity wrote:Actually.... Shino and Ino are a pairing I can see together.
Hear me out:
Bugs pollinate flowers ;D

Yes, this picture of Shino's bugs pollinating Ino's flower is beautiful but it seems that Ino is quite disgusted by Shino's bugs unfortunately.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:53 am

While the series isn't over, the only ones in the K12/Suna siblings who didn't get an explicit or hinted pairing in 700 are:

Shino
Gaara
Kankuro

Depending on how one interprets the Lee & Tenten pages, those two can also be added. We'll see how it goes when the Boruto series starts as well as the novels come out (as one of them is going to be about Gaara and another one focusing on Konoha was advertised with Shino, Kiba, & Lee).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down