Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we even need to prove something after this?

+4
itachi75
Irielo
kirmazah
GreatKungLao
8 posters

Go down

Do we even need to prove something after this? Empty Do we even need to prove something after this?

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:17 am

My latest collage and it will be the last until next NaruHina moment.

Spoiler:

GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Do we even need to prove something after this? Empty Re: Do we even need to prove something after this?

Post by kirmazah Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:33 am

So well put together!
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Do we even need to prove something after this? Empty Re: Do we even need to prove something after this?

Post by Irielo Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:34 am

That's it! Everything has been set up for NaruHina to happen, if it did not already, even Hinata's resolve was more than hinted by chapter 615. It was a confirmation that her resolve was not made out of ignorance but out of deep knowledge and intuition. Now, what could happen after the war (or even before)? What could be the next moment which would blow up our minds once again?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:20 am

Yes we need another moment. Hinata keeps saying she want's to be my Naruto's side forever, and that after the war she will stop running and hold his hand.
-
I know for a fact (provided Hinata or Naruto doesn't die) Hinata will go to Naruto and try to take his hand, i bet she will just walk by him and she will just take it, or Naruto will. She will confront him, even NS knows this. Ns told me that this is the scene were the pairing wars will be resolved.
-
NS wrote:
Kishimoto has set things up to invoke a final climax for Hinata's obsession with Naruto. Hinata has annoyed the fandom to long, so Kishimoto has allowed Hinata to grow up enough so that she can take one last final jab at Naruto. Naruto will obviously reject her because tell me who is the girl he confessed his love to again? Sakura that's right. Hinata will stop running, and confront Naruto, and Naruto will reject and all you Naruhina fans can just go die in a whole or something, since your pairing will be burnt to the ground
-
pretty rude right? lol
-
anyway my point is, that HInata will stop running and her and naruto will have a major Naruhina moment that will cannolize the series lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

Naruto NEVER confessed love to Sakura - first.

Second - Naruto took Hinata's hand by his own will in 615 during the war. He will take her hand after the war as well. There just can't be any doubts about it.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:35 am

I know but try telling that to NS.
-
It just won't work out.
-
I just can't wait to see Hinata go to Naruto after the war. That moment will be so awesome lolz
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:41 am

I just can't understand how can anybody think, that Naruto is so heartless, that he is going to reject a girl, that he knows she loves him to the point of giving her life for him, after he hold her hand, looked right in the eyes, gently smiled and said "My life was never just one! It's because you have been by my side this whole time!". This is a legal manly confession to a girl if you ask me.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:08 am

Uh wow.. Nope, I believe that about covers it.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 am

my chem teacher told me today that naruto has behaving like how he is behaving with hinata every since part 1
he also thinks that sakura will not change her mind now because why now?

naruto's feelings for hinata matured and changed but as my chem teacher said , we might most likely get a moment for them after the war probably when naruto is hokage and hinata is his wife
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:01 pm

In order for naruhina to be final there should be some confirmation on Naruto's part imo.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:24 pm

bricksquad88 wrote:In order for naruhina to be final there should be some confirmation on Naruto's part imo.
This confirmation has already started my friend, don't worry:

"It's all in your eyes"
Naruto worrying for Hinata when she stood in front of him to protect him together with Hiashi and Neji
Handhold + Naruto thanking Hinata to have always been by his side
Hinata remembering the handhold where Naruto was shown from another perspective: smiling gently to her

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:19 am

yes but we still just one more naruto->hinata moment.
-
I mean i partially believe 64 confirmed naruhina.
-
but i guess i am being selfish and i want to see a big naruhina moment to confirm it after the war
lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Irielo wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:In order for naruhina to be final there should be some confirmation on Naruto's part imo.
This confirmation has already started my friend, don't worry:

"It's all in your eyes"
Naruto worrying for Hinata when she stood in front of him to protect him together with Hiashi and Neji
Handhold + Naruto thanking Hinata to have always been by his side
Hinata remembering the handhold where Naruto was shown from another perspective: smiling gently to her

These are nice moments, but the only thing they confirm is that Naruto might be viewing Hinata differently.

itachi75 wrote:yes but we still just one more naruto->hinata moment.
-
I mean i partially believe 64 confirmed naruhina.
-
but i guess i am being selfish and i want to see a big naruhina moment to confirm it after the war
lol
^ This Do we even need to prove something after this? 1906553478 
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Naruto isn't the type to play around with anyone's feelings, especially with Hinata so I'm sure in his own way he has made his choice. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Beautiful Hime wrote:Naruto isn't the type to play around with anyone's feelings, especially with Hinata so I'm sure in his own way he has made his choice. :)
^ This!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 am

Irielo wrote:
Beautiful Hime wrote:Naruto isn't the type to play around with anyone's feelings, especially with Hinata so I'm sure in his own way he has made his choice. :)
 ^ This!
indeed he did
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum