Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Possessed By Evil

4 posters

Go down

Clan Possessed By Evil Empty Clan Possessed By Evil

Post by Rin Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:23 am

Thoughts on the Uchiha clan?
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Clan Possessed By Evil Empty Re: Clan Possessed By Evil

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:30 pm

I guess we have to go back to the sons of the Sage. That would be interesting to know what happened exactly between them because the first son was the Uchihas' ancestor.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:46 pm

I wouldn't say they are possessed by evil, but I do find it interesting how Kishimoto decided to give a scientific explanation to the Uchiha's emotional outbursts. It's in their genes to go insane when they lose love, and that's... strange, for the lack of a better word.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:31 am

Strawberry wrote:I wouldn't say they are possessed by evil, but I do find it interesting how Kishimoto decided to give a scientific explanation to the Uchiha's emotional outbursts. It's in their genes to go insane when they lose love, and that's... strange, for the lack of a better word.
Indeed, the genes explanation is a bit strange and simplistic... That's why a deeper journey into the Uchiha clan's history and generally into the Shinobi World's history would not be a bad thing imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:45 am

Probably one of the most powerful clans,  considered how many Uchiha are left lol. I think the Sharingan is too OP and they should've shown more fire jutsu since that was one of their specialties :P
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down