Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fragment.

2 posters

Go down

A fragment. Empty A fragment.

Post by Icarus Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:41 am

In my absence I did little writing worth mentioning, but here's one thing I did write about someone that I met while I was away.

In a turn of events, not bad, no, not bad at all, I fell. Into the most deep, most astounding love that one would ever wish for. It was a lovely night, as most standards go. Stars blooming in a flood of gray and fantastic pale green. There are no shapes worthy to name the spinning and washed clouds of those far skies. One could lose their mind in a heart beat looking at such a sight, if they allowed it. And so I did. Peering into the cosmos of her eyes I lost myself. Time was a fragment shattered, reality meant nothing. As I let my gaze waver deeper and deeper into hers I felt at peace, finally.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

A fragment. Empty Re: A fragment.

Post by Azuula Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Nothing to criticise, it was very delightful and a excellently detailed paragraph :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum