Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto

+8
kagome1991
lily567
JulaShona
NaruHina <3
zanetaC13
Fallere825
Irielo
Mustang
12 posters

Go down

What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto Empty What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:03 pm

pretty self explanatory, Naruto's birthday is the 10th which means it is time for someone to give him a nice birthday present. Yes that's right, what kind of birthday present would you like to see Hinata give Naruto? remember something nice. what do you guys think about the birthday present.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto Empty Re: What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:16 pm

A kiss would be a nice present. Sorry, I can't be more original and I'm stealing this idea actually from you... lol.

Naruto himself recognized that he never kissed a girl and that is something he would like to. So, Hinata kissing him on his birthday would be something memorable for him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto Empty Re: What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Nah you aren't stealing my idea, I personally think it is the idea of everyone, the dream idea to seal the deal with NaruHina.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:35 am

I know there is probably nothing he would enjoy more What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 676744975 I can definitely see the  kiss. In addition to the kiss (i know this is out there) but what if she knew his birthday was coming up and for it made a headband for him similar to Jiraiya's with the kanji for 'sage' or 'hero' on it? not necessarily for him to wear but something to keep and remind him of his master. I can see Hinata doing something thoughtful like that What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 2835597988
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by zanetaC13 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:04 am

a kiss on the cheek ^_^ that be a good present but it won't happen ;~;
zanetaC13
zanetaC13

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:28 am

A very passionate hug!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:33 am

^ This! What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 789588777 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:A very passionate hug!
^ agreed
while they are hugging there are burying each other's head in each others shoulders, then  they raise their  heads and then naruto rubs his nose against hinata's while looking deeply in her eyes whilst she looks at his. knowing kishi, the kiss might come a little later tho

Last edited by lily567 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:02 am

^ This is even better! What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 195309866 What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 1697708315
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:14 am

Yes! Exactly!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 am

And addition to all that good stuff, Hinata pulls out the biggest bowl of ramen the world has ever seen!~ He is gonna cry lol It would be so beautiful. What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 3516892631 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Well... I just saw a poster of my OTP on tumblr, and I think it'd be really sweet if Hinata organized a surprise birthday party for Naruto. She bakes the cake and invites all of his closest friends, I think it would mean a lot to him.

What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto Crazy-monkey-emoticon-194Sorry for letting my "Freels" get in the way but... something like this:
Yaoi-ish alert:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Strawberry wrote:Well... I just saw a poster of my OTP on tumblr, and I think it'd be really sweet if Hinata organized a surprise birthday party for Naruto. She bakes the cake and invites all of his closest friends, I think it would mean a lot to him.

What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto Crazy-monkey-emoticon-194Sorry for letting my "Freels" get in the way but... something like this:
Yaoi-ish alert:
Oh gawd, yes! What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 1697708315 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:50 am

Strawberry wrote:Well... I just saw a poster of my OTP on tumblr, and I think it'd be really sweet if Hinata organized a surprise birthday party for Naruto. She bakes the cake and invites all of his closest friends, I think it would mean a lot to him.

Yaoi-ish alert:
It would be awesome!~What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 528746348 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Well my answer to my own question is, for what present Hinata should Naruto is nothing, she doesn't need to give Naruto a birthday present, why am I saying that Hinata doesn't need to give one? well let me explain, even though it is the thought that counts, and we all know that Hinata is a very thoughtful and considerate character, I feel that anything she gives Naruto simply wouldn't suffice, a bowl of Ramen, sure a lot of characters have done that, this is something Hinata doesn't need to do, a basket of sweets, she has done that in the past.

Sure she might feel ashamed of not getting Naruto a special gift, but in all my experience from this story, Naruto will walk up to Hinata knowing what to say. so the other question is what can Hinata give that Naruto never really received before? that question has already been answered if I am not correct, chapter 437, and from his parents?

I could see it going a little like this.
NaruHina birthday:

Last edited by 51-mustang on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Hinata could come to his place with a big chocolate cake prepared by her and then tell him: "Naruto-Kun, tonight I want to stay with you. Can I sleep at your place?" What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 3027595017 

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

^you should know I have a mindset like Jiraiya, best not suggest that sort of stuff, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Lol! That's why I suggested that my friend. A little thing to trigger the Jiraiya in us.

To make it worse. Maybe Naruto will have some injuries. I could imagine Hinata coming with a healing cream telling him: "You have wounds all over your body, I will put this healing cream on them..."

I could imagine Naruto enjoying the feeling of Hinata's hands healing his wounds...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:15 am

Now I have to imagine Hinata in a nurse custume. 
Thanks to that What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 68259834
Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:35 am

^sorry Dajasha, I was thinking of something else for Hinata to wear, but due to the rules it would be best to stay in my head, you know don't want to get in any trouble.

but for the present, I think what I said earlier would suffice, as long as Naruto has Hinata by his side always, then he doesn't need a thing from her, because he has all he needs from her, that thing he has from Hinata is her love, and that is all he requires.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:56 am

well well well
looka all the perverted hermits on here lol

the only birthday present naruto needs is hinata. her staying by his side, supporting him, loving him,caring for him in a way no other will, believing in him is all he needs. she is and has always been someone special to him and she touched his heart everytime by his words and actions causing him to slowly but surely open his heart towards her. it is only at 615 that he fully opened his heart and showed her via words and actions (mostly actions) that he is letting her in and that she is there to stay forever and always in a place where no one else besides his parents will be(if you guys get what I mean)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 am

lily567 wrote:well well well
looka all the perverted hermits on here lol

the only birthday present naruto needs is hinata. her staying by his side, supporting him, loving him,caring for him in a way no other will,  believing in him  is all he needs. she is and has always been someone special to him and she touched his heart everytime by his words and actions causing him to slowly but surely open his heart towards her. it is only at 615 that he fully opened his heart and showed her via words and actions (mostly actions) that he is letting her in and that she is  there to stay  forever and always in a place where no one else besides his parents will be(if you guys get what I mean)
You are absolutely right! Sometimes it's just good to let the imagination go on a spicy way if you get what I mean... lol
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:45 pm

A present, huh? What about her hand... in marriage...? What birthday present do you see Hinata giving Naruto 789588777
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down