Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

My lost paradise

Go down

My lost paradise  Empty My lost paradise

Post by Irielo on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:32 pm

I just wanted to share my thoughts about something which makes me feel angry and sad at the same time. I come from an island which was still a little paradise when I was a child. With time, every inch of our coast has started to be invaded by hotels and restaurants. I'm just fed up to hear that this is a good thing for the economy when only a few people profit out of this business...

I can remember a place where my friends and myself used to camp. A place where trees bow to the ground, where one is surrounded by the green of the millions of leaves around and the view of the turquoise-blue see just some meters in front. To go and camp there, having fun, playing drums and music is no more possible because a hotel has been built exactly at that place.

I can remember a green place where cows used to be the main inhabitants. This place looks like a concrete block now: only villas and bungalows...
We had a culture connected to the see but slowly and surely, this culture is disappearing. Big shopping malls have been built in the inner lands to make us forget about how it was when we used to go to the sea as if there was a hidden message saying: "forget about the sea, forget about the natural green and blue, forget about the bright light of the sun and enjoy the synthetic.

I don't know what you think about this or if you have some POV or experiences to share but every time I think about it, I feel very depressed...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

My lost paradise  Empty Re: My lost paradise

Post by Azuula on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Oh, time passes by, things change. Yes it (concerned word)ing annoys us, but you know.. What can we do? >_>

Yeah, I've got similar experience. I've now moved from that area I used to live in (it's now filled with markets and roads) but like only 10 years ago, the area used to be very empty. It was filled with all bush and a small creek. Our house used to be isolated there and it used to be so fun cuz I still remember riding horses and playing in the bushes surrounded by our home. Also their were only like 3/4 nearby houses and the kids at those houses used to come over we and we used to horse race, etc. 

It makes me depressed too, it just kills the perfect memories.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Sometimes or even often, we human beings, forget that we are a part of the nature. We forget that planet Earth is a living being which should be taken cared of and respected.

Unfortunately for x and x reasons, we decided to go on a path which is slowly but surely leading to the destruction of our beautiful planet. Some call that "development" but at the end of the day when nothing will remain, we will have only our memories to remember us about what was really important and our tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:37 pm

^ exactly.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:49 am

mmmm I think the good memories are the ones which make us who we are so yeah the place is gonna be there just it'll have some changes but yeah...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum