Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it possible

4 posters

Go down

is it possible Empty is it possible

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:56 am

I was wondering
is it possible that the byakugan can see through genjutsu and if so is it possible that the genjutsu that obito and madara plan on using can be broken by them (specifically hinata)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

is it possible Empty Re: is it possible

Post by Fallere825 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:21 pm

I would like to believe it can see through normal genjutsu, seeing as you're able to see chakra using the byakugan, as for the MEP though, probably not. It would be too big a weakness imo. It could be possible but it shouldn't be that easy.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:23 pm

^ hmm interesting
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Lickstermik wrote:I would like to believe it can see through normal genjutsu, seeing as you're able to see chakra using the byakugan, as for the MEP though, probably not. It would be too big a weakness imo. It could be possible but it shouldn't be that easy.
I agree with you. Against the MEP, that would be very difficult unless the Byakugan evolves to a next step. However, this evolution thing is just a theory.

Last edited by Irielo on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm

I believe the Byakugan cannot see through Genjutsu.
Though It can however observe the flow of chakra within the enemies body. And so I believe whilst observing the flow, the Byakugan user can see the chakra being used for a genjutsu, but it cannot see through genjutsu in itself.
Also, I don't believe they can break it, as lickstermick said ^^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:42 pm

ok even if it can't break it , can the byukugan still do something to it or make it easier for someone else to break it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:13 pm

^ byakugan can't interrupt the process of the genjutsu, it just informs the user that there is a genjutsu happening, so it's only upto the user to figure out an escape or encounter it... at least this is what I believe.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:20 am

Azuula wrote:^ byakugan can't interrupt the process of the genjutsu, it just informs the user that there is a genjutsu happening, so it's only upto the user to figure out an escape or encounter it... at least this is what I believe.
^Same here...and the MEP uses the moon powered by the source of chakra itself. Once it's activated the byakugan user probably wouldn't even bother to check for abnormalities and even if they spotted something, they would probably accept it as the norm because of the whole illusion. is it possible 3725747089
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 am

Lickstermik wrote:
Azuula wrote:^ byakugan can't interrupt the process of the genjutsu, it just informs the user that there is a genjutsu happening, so it's only upto the user to figure out an escape or encounter it... at least this is what I believe.
^Same here...and the MEP uses the moon powered by the source of chakra itself. Once it's activated the byakugan user probably wouldn't even bother to check for abnormalities and even if they spotted something, they would probably accept it as the norm because of the whole illusion. is it possible 3725747089
hmmm... I see
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum