Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

is it possible

Go down

is it possible

Post by lily567 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:56 am

I was wondering
is it possible that the byakugan can see through genjutsu and if so is it possible that the genjutsu that obito and madara plan on using can be broken by them (specifically hinata)

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: is it possible

Post by Fallere825 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:21 pm

I would like to believe it can see through normal genjutsu, seeing as you're able to see chakra using the byakugan, as for the MEP though, probably not. It would be too big a weakness imo. It could be possible but it shouldn't be that easy.

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: is it possible

Post by lily567 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:23 pm

^ hmm interesting

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: is it possible

Post by Irielo on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Lickstermik wrote:I would like to believe it can see through normal genjutsu, seeing as you're able to see chakra using the byakugan, as for the MEP though, probably not. It would be too big a weakness imo. It could be possible but it shouldn't be that easy.
I agree with you. Against the MEP, that would be very difficult unless the Byakugan evolves to a next step. However, this evolution thing is just a theory.


Last edited by Irielo on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: is it possible

Post by Azuula on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm

I believe the Byakugan cannot see through Genjutsu.
Though It can however observe the flow of chakra within the enemies body. And so I believe whilst observing the flow, the Byakugan user can see the chakra being used for a genjutsu, but it cannot see through genjutsu in itself.
Also, I don't believe they can break it, as lickstermick said ^^
avatar
Azuula


Posts : 1202
Gender : Female
Location : In a land of lands.

Back to top Go down

Re: is it possible

Post by lily567 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:42 pm

ok even if it can't break it , can the byukugan still do something to it or make it easier for someone else to break it

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: is it possible

Post by Azuula on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:13 pm

^ byakugan can't interrupt the process of the genjutsu, it just informs the user that there is a genjutsu happening, so it's only upto the user to figure out an escape or encounter it... at least this is what I believe.
avatar
Azuula


Posts : 1202
Gender : Female
Location : In a land of lands.

Back to top Go down

Re: is it possible

Post by Fallere825 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:20 am

Azuula wrote:^ byakugan can't interrupt the process of the genjutsu, it just informs the user that there is a genjutsu happening, so it's only upto the user to figure out an escape or encounter it... at least this is what I believe.
^Same here...and the MEP uses the moon powered by the source of chakra itself. Once it's activated the byakugan user probably wouldn't even bother to check for abnormalities and even if they spotted something, they would probably accept it as the norm because of the whole illusion.

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: is it possible

Post by lily567 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 am

Lickstermik wrote:
Azuula wrote:^ byakugan can't interrupt the process of the genjutsu, it just informs the user that there is a genjutsu happening, so it's only upto the user to figure out an escape or encounter it... at least this is what I believe.
^Same here...and the MEP uses the moon powered by the source of chakra itself. Once it's activated the byakugan user probably wouldn't even bother to check for abnormalities and even if they spotted something, they would probably accept it as the norm because of the whole illusion.
hmmm... I see

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: is it possible

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum