Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something unique about Naruhina

+2
GreatKungLao
itachi75
6 posters

Go down

something unique about Naruhina  Empty something unique about Naruhina

Post by itachi75 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:29 am

I just realized something about Naruhina that makes it rather new among pairings, not just in Naruto but pairings outside of Naruto.
-
i mean lets just look at the dynamic of the relationship, by looking at the scenario.
-
Naruto likes sakura who likes Sasuke while Hinata looks up to Naruto as a role model/an example for her to follow.
-
Typically in these types of stories the side character infactuation with the main character would die out or she would realize that if was fruitless to pursue him and give up or see that Sakura loves Naruto and backs off.
-
but no the situation didn't turn out like that instead.
-
Hinata's infacuation turned into love, and even now in the most recent chapter she wants to continue being at naruto's side and hold his hand.
-
and the thing that is very shocking about thsi is that Sakura still loves sasuke as of recent admitting to love him.What would usually happen is Sakura would've been head over heels for Naruto probably even kissing at this stage, take a look at SAO or any tsundere in anime they fall over the man, but no she still loves sasuke. which i find amusing.
-
then another thing that i find interesting is that Naruto is responding romantically to Hinata, by holding her hand and saying his life belongs to her. "my life is not one it is because you have been by side this whole time"
-
it's just for typically anime Sakura would've gotten over sasuke hundreds of chapters ago and started being a more soft hearted character gliding in and out through Naruto's arms, and Hinata would've dissapeared as a potnetional love interest and probably would've died already. but instead we have Sakura still in love with sasuke, Naruto showing romantic interest in hinata, and Hinata still wanting to pursue NAruto.
-
It is very amusing because something like this hasn't really happened before in any anime/tv show/book i have seen or read.
-
what about you what do you think?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

something unique about Naruhina  Empty Re: something unique about Naruhina

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 am

Well there is a fable-piece called "Shadow".

There is a main character who falls in love for Princess because of her prettiness. And there is a side female character who loves main character. Princess is absolutely not interested in main character, but he desperately tries for her. At one moment in piece main character was in need of very strong support and in this moment there comes side female character, she supports main character and confess her love to him.

In the end Princess is begging for main character to stay with her, that she now really wants him (she is pretty stupid also as a character). But main character says "No. Don't stop me, I'm going to the journey with the one that was always there for me", main character tooks hand of side female character and they leave the scene. The end.

Note: Shadow is the dark side of main character who separates from him and becomes a new person in flesh. Princess falls for Shadow and only when Shadow finally disappears in the end, she wants main character. But main character made right choice.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:05 am

of all the anime and manga I have watched and read mainly the main heroine and the main character always ended up together. to be honest I don't see this going on in naruto. I think kishi is trying to teach us something(mainly the younger ones) that is:
'you may not get what you want but what you need is what you will get'
in naruto's case, just because sakura was popular and pretty doesn't mean he will get her. yes they became close now but in reality(narutoverse reality if you get what I mean) she was never meant to be the girl who would aid him in getting him this far, it was hinata whose love, trust support and great understanding of him is what got him this far and despite he is the idiot he is, he has come to understand that it is hinata, that has been the one that has slowly stolen his heart bit by bit.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:23 am

That's right. As a side character, Hinata could have been kept aside. But no, since the beginning until now, she kept on playing a big role in decisive moments when Naruto needed a light.

1) Naruto becomes a bit more respected after his match against Neji. Some people who were watching did not expect that Naruto had such a potential. This was if I'm not wrong, his first match he had in front of such a big public, so in front of a lot of people of the leaf's village. That was not a match inside the walls of the academy.

That happened after Hinata's Proud Failure speech. Some people this day had already begun to change their minds about him.

2) Naruto became the leaf's hero after he defeated Pein. The way the people celebrated him this day surprised himself...

That happened after Hinata's confession and action.

3) Thanks to Hinata's speech after Neji's death, instead of giving up to Obito, Naruto received through Hinata's love the power and the will to go on that now, thanks to Kurama's chakra, he is protecting the alliance while fighting.

Astonishing for a so-called side character who has "always been" by the main character's side to play such a role in the hero's life.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Its a weird love triangle, no doubt about it....
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:14 pm

I wouldn't really call it a love triangle, for the simple fact that as time went on Naruto's crush on Sakura has all but diminished while his feelings for Hinata grew, it isn't going to happen in the next few chapters, but we are going to see a reciprocation of Hinata's love for Naruto, we also have to remember that NS could have developed further than friendship but that never happened.

the other thing we have to remember Sakura has never gotten over Sasuke no matter how dark the place was in had gotten, she remained loyal to Sasuke, Naruto understood and grew to accept the fact that Sakura would never reciprocate his feelings/crush on her.

What makes NaruHina more possible is the fact that there is a mutual build up between them, Hinata has shown that she is willing to put it all on the line for Naruto, and Naruto has shown signs of wanting Hinata with him, he has made all the right signs of making the reciprocation of Hinata's love for him a reality, so I am willing to bet that Naruto will return Hinata's for him soon, but there is still a wait to happen, I am expecting a NaruHina moment after the war, on his birthday.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down