Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Hiashi Approve?

+10
GreatKungLao
Zori
Bubbles
IIRUNEII
kagome1991
Fallere825
Azuula
Strawberry
JulaShona
Beautiful Hime
14 posters

Go down

Would Hiashi Approve? Empty Would Hiashi Approve?

Post by Beautiful Hime Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:36 pm

How do you think Hiashi would feel about Hinata's feelings for Naruto? Could he approve of their relationship? At first before the War, I don't think he would. He didn't know Naruto at all. Now since they spent some time on the battlefield, I think he will change his mind. What do you think? I've always wondered how Hiashi will react when he learns Hinata fell in love with Naruto and if they got together.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Would Hiashi Approve? Empty Re: Would Hiashi Approve?

Post by JulaShona Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm not sure, but in the last chapter of Naruto part 1 Neji asked Hinata that she should see Naruto off. But then Kiba came and explained that she already went to see him in the hospital,  but almost fainted after she saw him all bandaged. Hijashi was sitting right next to her, but he didn't say anything about that. He even wasn't shown by that.
Spoiler:

I'm not sure, but I have a weird feeling about that. I'm very curious of Hijashi's opinion about Hinata's feelings for Naruto. But I believe that it won't be a bad one, since Naruto is on his way to become the hero of the world.Would Hiashi Approve? 3623065514

Last edited by JulaShona on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:55 pm

He'd be crazy if he didn't. Not only Naruto is the hero of Konoha, he's also the hero of the whole ninja world. Everyone looks up to him, and he's earned everyone's trust. Furthermore, Hiashi, as well as everyone else, were able to enter his heart and see how pure it is. What father-in-law has the chance to enter his son-in-law's heart? xD

I think he will approve, Naruto has earned it.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Exactly what strawberry said.. But I would love to have the acceptance through a comedic and humorous way :3
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:09 pm

I agree with all the above. It would be very hard for Hiashi to not approve, Naruto has proven himself to the entire shinobi world. However I bet he would still want to have a one on one with Naruto, and that could be funny to see.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:23 pm

After everything that has happened, he better accept it lol He's going to have to when Hinata finally gets to be him.~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Hiashi is lucky to have naruto as sonz in law.

He's a Hero,
And would make some interesting children. (hyuuga+uzamaki)

All naruto has to fear is the fear of the family sword itself...
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:24 pm

I don't see why he wouldn't. Everyone is depending on Naruto to save their asses in this war and everyone pretty much expects him to be their next Hokage, not to mention his father was the well respected Fourth Hokage and previous Kage's like Tobirama and Hashirama have praised him and his skills. His daughter and nephew were also prepared to fight and die for him. Hiashi would be a fool not to accept. Naruto has saved their village and will soon save the entire world from a huge threat. At this point, in his eyes, there should truly be no greater man for his daughter than Naruto.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Hiashi would have to...hello world savior...hokage...Seriously?

Would Hiashi Approve? 528746348 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:50 pm

He definitely would approve, but I want it to be not because of Naruto becoming hero and hokage, but because of desire to see his daughter happy.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:01 pm

We might joke about Hiashi drawing his sword to try and kill Naruto, but jokes aside, I feel that Hiashi would be extremely proud of his daughter. he has come to accept his daughter a lot more and allows her to train with him and Hanabi, so to let her be with Naruto would be the best move Hiashi can make. he would be accepting of his daughters choice to be with the one she loves, what kind of father would not allow their daughter to be with the one she loves, especially with him being the hero of the village and the one that influenced his daughter to be A better person.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Beautiful Hime wrote:How do you think Hiashi would feel about Hinata's feelings for Naruto? Could he approve of their relationship? At first before the War, I don't think he would. He didn't know Naruto at all. Now since they spent some time on the battlefield, I think he will change his mind. What do you think? I've always wondered how Hiashi will react when he learns Hinata fell in love with Naruto and if they got together.
To the bold. Hiashi knew about Naruto, he was there and he watched his match against Neji and he heard what was going on. If I'm not wrong, he was there too when Kiba and Neji were talking about Naruto's departure with Jiraiya. I assume that he knows as well how his daughter ran to rescue Naruto during Pein's attack.

Hiashi thus knows how Naruto is important for the alliance and I can assume that he knows how dear he is to his daughter's heart.

@ Lickstermik A one on one Hiashi/Naruto would be indeed very funny to see. The way he was talking to Naruto, asking him to stay focused on the fight instead of complimenting Neji's kaiten showed that Hiashi is someone not to joke with. So, I think he will try to keep Naruto in line. When Naruto was surprised to see Hinata standing side by side with Neji and Hiashi, the latter told him not to worry because the Hyuugas "are the strongest of Konoha". So, by this statement, Hiashi showed that he has integrated Hinata and acknowledged her.

That's why I agree with Strawberry as well. Having the leaf's hero as (future) son in law would not be a problem for him. On the contrary, he should feel proud (and ashamed at the same time ) to see how his daughter improved herself thanks to Naruto's influence.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:21 pm

I think hiashi had approved of naruto in part 1 during his battle against neji.
during the conversation between neji, hinata,kiba and shino(even tho I don't think he said anything) I think hiashi found out more about hinata's feelings for naruto. hiashi opened his eyes and saw that hinata was a hard worker and it is thanks to naruto for not only influencing her but also neji.  
hiashi saw the influence hinata had on naruto and visa versa especially in part 2
I think hiashi would want naruto and hinata be together and since he is behaving more like a father in part 2 than part 1, I think he might most likely say 'take care of my daughter or I leave my daughter in your hands, protect her with you life' or something like that after the war
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:28 am

Okey who is Naruto again,Lets see the savior of konoha,saviour of the world,strong ninja and hokage-to-be...Now who on their right minds would mind him being their son-in-law..even if he hated Naruto(which he doesn't) He'd still approve..In the manga Hiashi's not an ass like some fanfics tend to make him.
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:24 am

Azuula wrote:Exactly what strawberry said.. But I would love to have the acceptance through a comedic and humorous way :3  
LOL! Yeah, I imagine it like how Kakashi trolled Team 7 in the first bell test. With a scary face saying "You guys!" and Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura freaked out, for him only to tell them "You pass <3". xD Something like that, Naruto freaks out thinking Hiashi is going to kill him, but he ends up shaking his hand and giving them his blessing.
Would Hiashi Approve? 2205897398 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:30 am

Hiashi: Naruto!!!!
Naruto: Oh crap, I am in for it now.
Hiashi: you place my daughter in danger, leave her hoping for a happy life.
Naruto: hey I never said anything yet.
Hiashi: you will pay for making my precious daughter wait.
Naruto: that's why I am here, to tell her.
Hiashi: No excuses Naruto, I am going to.
Naruto: Please don't kill me.
Hiashi: I am going to give you my blessings.
Naruto: what the was the hell was that about?
Hiashi: make my daughter happy Naruto.
Naruto: yes I will tell her that I love her.

Hiashi: my daughter is one lucky lady, you see that my wife, Naruto is the one that will make our daughter's dreams come true, I would be proud to have him a son-in-law.

hope you liked it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:37 am

51-mustang wrote:Hiashi: Naruto!!!!
Naruto: Oh crap, I am in for it now.
Hiashi: you place my daughter in danger, leave her hoping for a happy life.
Naruto: hey I never said anything yet.
Hiashi: you will pay for making my precious daughter wait.
Naruto: that's why I am here, to tell her.
Hiashi: No excuses Naruto, I am going to.
Naruto: Please don't kill me.
Hiashi: I am going to give you my blessings.
Naruto: what the was the hell was that about?
Hiashi: make my daughter happy Naruto.
Naruto: yes I will tell her that I love her.

Hiashi: my daughter is one lucky lady, you see that my wife, Naruto is the one that will make our daughter's dreams come true, I would be proud to have him a son-in-law.

hope you liked it.
Lol... I can imagine Naruto's face saying :"please don't kill me". You know this particular face with tears in the eyes and a begging face.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down