Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Naruto's intention for the Hyuuga clan?

+2
Irielo
Mustang
6 posters

Go down

What is Naruto's intention for the Hyuuga clan? Empty What is Naruto's intention for the Hyuuga clan?

Post by Mustang Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 pm

This is something that hasn't been answered as of yet, a really old question that Kishi has given us, and when I think about it Kishi has given us more questions than answers, but this is one of the questions that stick in my mind, Naruto intends to change the destiny of the Hyuuga clan and the questions with that seem to follow, how does he intend to follow through with it? and in my opinion the only way he can change the destiny of the Hyuuga clan is if he marries one and there only seems to be one Hyuuga that would be willing to marry him, Hinata. and the other question, what destiny does he have in store for the Hyuuga and how will he and Hinata change that destiny?

I guess there are more questions than answers ha?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

What is Naruto's intention for the Hyuuga clan? Empty Re: What is Naruto's intention for the Hyuuga clan?

Post by Irielo Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 am

If I'm not wrong, Naruto suggested that by becoming Hokage, he would change the Hyuuga clan. At this time, he was not thinking about any wedding stuff but if he marries Hinata, of course he will have a better access into the clan to change it.

However, the Hyuuga clan seems to be one which has a lot of taboos and the one who started to break those taboos was the late Neji. I feel there is still a lot to learn about this clan before any change(s) can happen. The Hyuuga clan is supposed to be the oldest one in Konoha and to change the traditions of such an old and proud clan, it might take some time and a good understanding of their history.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

What is Naruto's intention for the Hyuuga clan? Empty Re: What is Naruto's intention for the Hyuuga clan?

Post by Fallere825 Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 am

Very Interesting points. I figure Naruto's main goal would have been to stop the segregation between the main and branch families, and we already see some of that happening when Hiashi tells his brother that it is no longer about main and branch, their children are fighting together as comrades etc...When it comes to the caged bird seal practice, I can see that being a lot trickier to change or stop. As mentioned before this clan is an old one and for whatever reason they're pretty serious about keeping their eyes to themselves. So imo it'll take more than his hokage position, reputation and being Hinata's husband to do anything about this practice.

Last edited by Lickstermik on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 am

Lickstermik wrote:Very Interesting points. I figure Naruto's main goal would have been to stop the segregation between the main and branch families, and we already see some of that happening when Hiashi tells his brother that it is no longer about main and branch, their children are fighting together as comrades etc...When i comes to the caged bird seal practice, I can see that being a lot trickier to change or stop. As mentioned before this clan is an old one and for whatever reason they're pretty serious about keeping their eyes to themselves. So imo it'll take more than his hokage position, reputation and being Hinata's husband to do anything about this practice.
Exactly! The person who might change this clan is Hinata imo. Naruto could play a role by supporting her in this process but the fact that she grew up inside of this clan, that she is the one supposed to be the heiress give her a position which could allow her to bring changes. Moreover, I think she will do everything to honor Neji's sacrifice by trying hard to cancel this caged bird seal's tradition because if that tradition remains either she (in case she is no more the heiress) or Hanabi will have to follow it.

I do hope Hinata to be the one who will bring the Hyuuga to the next evolution level: abilities... That could help to bring those changes.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:24 am

I like the idea of Hinata being the one to make the massive changes to the clan with support from Naruto. Though realistically i'm not sure if we'll get to see much (if any) of this change.

Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:37 am

but that will all depend on what Kishi has planned, if he is going to answer all the question, then he would need another series, think about, what is this destiny? what is the prophecy being foretold about him? sure it was to bring peace, but they never said how he was going to do it.

as far as I am concerned at this stage we have more questions than answers, and this is just one of the questions. the biggest question remains, What is Kishi really planning? because I can sense we have more to come due to the way the last chapter was structured, especially with Hashirama's flashback.

but this thing about the Hyuuga destiny it isn't just Naruto that can change it, it will have to be Hinata to start right where Neji not only didn't finish but to surpass everything he left her, the only one that can support her is the person that has the same bond with Neji, Naruto is the one that will help her, but if he is to help out there are many ways it could go, but I think we at least have an idea in the direction, and it involves both Naruto and Hinata in some way
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:07 am

51-mustang wrote:but that will all depend on what Kishi has planned, if he is going to answer all the question, then he would need another series, think about, what is this destiny? what is the prophecy being foretold about him? sure it was to bring peace, but they never said how he was going to do it.

as far as I am concerned at this stage we have more questions than answers, and this is just one of the questions. the biggest question remains, What is Kishi really planning? because I can sense we have more to come due to the way the last chapter was structured, especially with Hashirama's flashback.

but this thing about the Hyuuga destiny it isn't just Naruto that can change it, it will have to be Hinata to start right where Neji not only didn't finish but to surpass everything he left her, the only one that can support her is the person that has the same bond with Neji, Naruto is the one that will help her, but if he is to help out there are many ways it could go, but I think we at least have an idea in the direction, and it involves both Naruto and Hinata in some way
Indeed...This is what i'm hoping for as well.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 am

Lickstermik wrote:
51-mustang wrote:but that will all depend on what Kishi has planned, if he is going to answer all the question, then he would need another series, think about, what is this destiny? what is the prophecy being foretold about him? sure it was to bring peace, but they never said how he was going to do it.

Indeed...This is what i'm hoping for as well.
Yes, there is Hashirama's flashback and there is Tobirama's comparison which could be seen as a foreshadow imo. Hashirama and Madara fought several times against each other. Although I would not like it that much, Naruto and Sasuke could be the extension of it. That would not make Sasuke necessarily a villain but that could symbolize two different ideals or two different conceptions of what the Shinobi's system should be. In this kind of situation, conflicts are to be expected.

However, I hope that Naruto and Hinata will be together either the series continue or not and I hope the Hyuuga issue to be dealt with. A change inside the Hyuuga clan would really honor Neji's death.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:46 am

When Naruto beat Neji he said he was going to changed it. But hasn't it already changed? Hashi basically said it when he fought his brother. It has changed in some form but not completely.

I have a funny feeling if Hinata isn't the heiress of the clan (we still don't have solid prove that she is) i'm pretty sure Naruto (Hokage or not) would change that in short order.

IMHO Neji already started the change himself when he died protecting Naruto and Hinata. Naruto can continue the change by help making Hinata heiress of the clan (again we don't have solid prove) and Hinata can finish the change herself.

But since the Hyuuga clan have been shafted by Kishi for 10+ plus years (the person of the clan we even know about is Hinata herself) i don't expect anything to be expanded on except for maybe the heir thing. But i'd like to be proven wrong.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 am

Actually, Naruto put a condition on "changing" the Hyuuga clan. That condition pretty much means that Naruto most likely isn't going to be involved with changing the clan as Hokage.

The "condition" was if it was too difficult for Neji (and by extention the Hyuugas themselves) to change things, then Naruto would do it. We've gotten more than enough hints over the course of Part 2 that plenty of things have already changed during the time-skip. It's not perfect, but I think the Hyuugas will continue to figure it out on their own (mostly off-panel) without needing Hokage Naruto to do anything. We'll just see the results.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:53 am

I understand what you are trying to say but I am most sure naruto said he will change the ways of the hyuuga clan after he becomes hokage.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:56 pm

^Naruto basically said "IF it's too hard for Neji, then when he's Hokage he'll change the Hyuuga clan." This topic is paying attention to the conclusion of Naruto's statement ("I'll change the Hyuuga clan once I'm Hokage") but ignoring the premise ("If Neji & the Hyuugas can't change the clan on their own") of his statement. The beginning of Naruto's statement matters just as much as the ending.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:36 pm

^ ok I see the point you are making.

as of now what do you think naruto will do terms of the clan
ok so neji most likely changed hiashi the most but what about the elders?
also what role will hinata play. I mean she is quite bold now and the elders might most likely to be really.. umm.. eto....stubborn.

wait speaking of elders are there any elders on the battlefield?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 am

Any fighter outside of whoever was left to guard Hanabi and any children would be on the battle field (some would be dead at this point too).

Personally, I expect Naruto to do nothing. There's nothing for him to do. The Hyuugas have already taken care of it themselves. The only thing outstanding is the Cage Bird Seal and Naruto isn't really needed for that. Hinata can handle that herself.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down