Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tangled - NaruHina

3 posters

Go down

Tangled - NaruHina Empty Re: Tangled - NaruHina

Post by Azuula Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:59 am

Waooow! That's something special ;)
Thanks for sharing :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:01 am

I saw that, too, and it's not that bad.
But it doesn't really fit with my taste and I don't think that the characters in that movie fit that well with NaruHina. That's why I didn't try to see NaruHina in that couple. Tangled - NaruHina 315212000 
But I think the Artist just liked that scene and the movie and was by coincidence a NaruHina fan. Tangled - NaruHina 1001631471 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:45 am

JulaShona wrote:I saw that, too, and it's not that bad.
But it doesn't really fit with my taste and I don't think that the characters in that movie fit that well with NaruHina. That's why I didn't try to see NaruHina in that couple. Tangled - NaruHina 315212000 
But I think the Artist just liked that scene and the movie and was by coincidence a NaruHina fan. Tangled - NaruHina 1001631471 
The main point of Tangled was that Rapunzel and Eugene found in each other everything they have missed in their lifes without each other. Something what NaruHina is about too, that Hinata found everything she ever needed in Naruto and Naruto found everything he needed in Hinata. Both NaruHina and Tangled are about how to persons in love complete each other.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down