Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata wants Naruto to steal her underwear...

4 posters

Go down

Hinata wants Naruto to steal her underwear... Empty Hinata wants Naruto to steal her underwear...

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 am

Spoiler:

Just look at her lonely tear after everyone noticed, that there is Sakura's underwear that accidentially sticked to Naruto's towel.

I seriously think, that at this moment Hinata's thoughts were "Naruto-kun... Why didn't you steal mine underwear? :'("

lol
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Hinata wants Naruto to steal her underwear... Empty Re: Hinata wants Naruto to steal her underwear...

Post by Rasengan671 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:19 am

I'm telling you, Hinata is gonna be all over Naruto when they seal the deal and become a couple. He's gonna try and get some Hokage work done, then BAM! Hinata kicks the door open and jumps him.

Poor guy is never gonna achieve world peace...
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Hinata wants Naruto to steal her underwear... Empty Re: Hinata wants Naruto to steal her underwear...

Post by Fallere825 Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Rasengan671 wrote:I'm telling you, Hinata is gonna be all over Naruto when they seal the deal and become a couple. He's gonna try and get some Hokage work done, then BAM! Hinata kicks the door open and jumps him.

Haha most definitely Hinata wants Naruto to steal her underwear... 676744975 

But i have faith in Hinata, she won't disturb him from his work that often. If anything she'll provide him with the proper incentive he needs to get his work done more quickly just like this:

Spoiler:
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:27 am

Lickstermik wrote:
Rasengan671 wrote:I'm telling you, Hinata is gonna be all over Naruto when they seal the deal and become a couple. He's gonna try and get some Hokage work done, then BAM! Hinata kicks the door open and jumps him.

Haha most definitely Hinata wants Naruto to steal her underwear... 676744975 

But i have faith in Hinata, she won't disturb him from his work that often. If anything she'll provide him with the proper incentive he needs to get his work done more quickly just like this:

Spoiler:
Then narutos motivation grew 3 times that day
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down