Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi

Go down

A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi Empty A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:53 pm

GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi Empty Re: A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi

Post by IIRUNEII on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:49 am

TNBC really inspired me when i was younger,
and so did hinata so combining these two is really great in my opinion A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 1906553478 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi Empty Re: A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:48 am

They are so NaruHina.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:06 am

I totally love that movie. A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 789588777 
And it kind of reminds me of NaruHina.A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 3578911543
Sally is quite, but still goes against her creator.
Jack is loud and curiouse and also a little dense when it comes to Sally.A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 3495430729
Some similarities are there. A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 1906553478
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:21 am

JulaShona wrote:I totally love that movie. A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 789588777 
And it kind of reminds me of NaruHina.A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 3578911543
Sally is quite, but still goes against her creator.
Jack is loud and curiouse and also a little dense when it comes to Sally.A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 3495430729
Some similarities are there. A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 1906553478
Ironically, in the first Sally's song she is singing, that she feels so much for Jack and hopes that sometime he would notice her and they will be together forever, but that's probably not gonna happen. Hopefully it did happened, Jack noticed her and we've got an amazing ending. Funny thing is that Jack also noticed Sally when she was risking her life to help Jack, when she come to rescue Santa from Boogie Man. Maybe Kishimoto is watching Disney movies a lot?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:15 am

I hope he does. That would be so lovely, if NaruHina happens like that. The ending was so beautiful! Why not also with NaruHina? A Nightmare Before Eternal Tsukuyomi 789588777 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Soo Kawaaii :3
Thanks for sharing, I'll use it as my desktop pic. Rep for you ^^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum