Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kishi holding back hinata

+13
Yamasaki Akaiko
NaruHina <3
Irielo
Graeystone
racefan1992
IIRUNEII
Rasengan671
JulaShona
Fallere825
SilentPanda
Batokusanagi
Dianahinkle
lily567
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

kishi holding back hinata - Page 3 Empty Re: kishi holding back hinata

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:08 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:And if you guys noticed in chapter 611 when Ino and HINATA I remind you saved the Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, and Bee. And Ino was feeling a bit down because she was only able to control the Juubi and Obito for a split second, Hiashi tried to make her feel better with encouraging words, not Hinata. Why was that? Didn't the stuff that happened between them been squashed?

Why would Hiashi need to make Hinata feel better when Hinata wasn't feeling down at all (though I think saying that Ino felt down then is a bit of a stretch)? That doesn't even make sense.

At that time, Hinata was concerned about Naruto's condition and not the fact that she & Ino successfully saved Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, & Gai.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:01 am

Yeah, you're right.

But in my opinion what I saw and read, Ino seemed a bit down, from only controlling Obito for a split second, but that split second saved a lot of very important lives. I don't remember typing that Hinata was down, just that her father didn't say anything to her.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:35 am

I think Hinata will use her lion fists against Madara. Hell yes, I said it. Or Zetsu.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:17 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Yeah, you're right.

But in my opinion what I saw and read, Ino seemed a bit down, from only controlling Obito for a split second, but that split second saved a lot of very important lives. I don't remember typing that Hinata was down, just that her father didn't say anything to her.

I know you didn't specifically say that Hinata was down, but you were clearly complaining that Hiashi didn't cheer her up while he was cheering up Ino. Otherwise, there's no point for your comment at all. My point is why would Hiashi try to cheer up Hinata when she's not down in the first place? In other words, you were putting down Hiashi for no reason, which I saw no point in doing.

Your clarification doesn't change that main point (you're trying to put down Hiashi for no reason) either. Hinata was having a conversation with Naruto at the time (which started before Ino's comment even if due to panel placement we didn't get Naruto's response until after the Ino/Hiashi thing). Why would Hiashi interrupt Hinata's conversation to talk to her? If Ino hadn't made her comment, Hiashi wouldn't have spoken at all.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:03 am

Ino and Hinata make a great team
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Yes, they do!

That wasn't my intention to put down Hiashi,but I understand where you're coming from.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Severian Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:36 pm

Irielo wrote:
Spoiler:
I would love to see a NaruHina combo attack too. But I would like to see Hinata evolve in a way which was not yet reached by any Hyuuga. That would be so epic and somehow, she deserves that. Let's see...

I'd actually love to see gentle fist combined with flash step.
I also wonder about if there's more to the curse mark than simply being able to disable branch members... I seem to remember the binding was done on the birthday heir, so is there more to this link?
Severian

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:14 am

the binding? can you tell me which chapter this was from

we have yet to see the full capabilities of hinata
also is it possible for hinata to still get a powerup even tho her other jutsus haven't reached full capacity as yet?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:24 am

lily567 wrote:the binding? can you tell me which chapter  this was from

also is it possible for hinata to still get a powerup even tho her other jutsus haven't reached full capacity as yet?

Who knows? After the future probable Naruto's power-up and if he shares chakra with the alliance again, he might meet Hinata too. So, along with the alliance she would get a power-up strengthened by the joy of seeing Naruto healthy again I guess. In case it happened that way, yes her abilities could evolve...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Yes, Kishi holding Hinata back, in fact he is holding her whole clan back. Seem too remember something along the lines of "strongest clan in the village" at one point during the course of the manga (even Sawyer7mage has mentioned it a time or two).

But i have a feeling he isn't going too use her like the rest of us on here think. He'll bring her in for "pairing moments" and that'll be about it.

I hope too be proven wrong.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Severian Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:46 pm

lily567 wrote:the binding? can you tell me which chapter  this was from

Took a little bit of digging, but Neji had the mark put on during Hinata's 3rd birthday celebration... but that was wayyy back in chapter 102. Don't know if it's significant at all, but it did stay with me that there may be more to the branch binding than protection of the eyes and killing them if they disobey.
Severian

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:05 am

Well, considering the only clans that the narrative has somewhat made "stronger" than the Hyuuga are only the Uchiha (basically extinct) and Senju (umm? what's happened to them), Kishimoto doesn't have to spend time of the Hyuuga for them to basically own the "strongest in Konoha" title.

Considering Hinata tends to get to develop during many of her pairing moments, it doesn't really matter to me when she gets to do what she needs to do.

I've always felt the fact that we don't know when Hizashi was sealed is the biggest key to understanding the Curse Seal. Sure, Neji was sealed when Hinata turned 3. However, was Hizashi sealed as a child or was he sealed as an adult after Hinata was born (which made it completely official that Hizashi & Neji remaind branch). The reason that's always interested me is due to the fact that if it was just the age-thing, then Hanabi should've been sealed before she was trained and got to show that she's "better than Hinata." Additionally, Hinata should've been sealed once Hanabi was pretty much chosen for direct instruction saved for the heir being groomed to become the Clan Head.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Some posts back some of you're talking of a baby Jûbi being scared of Hinata. Which manga episode is this?
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:01 pm

RockyouNaruto wrote:Some posts back some of you're talking of a baby Jûbi being scared of Hinata. Which manga episode is this?
Have you read the manga yet? If so, it's on page 9, chapter 633. If not...well, it hasn't happened in the anime yet.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:41 am

Bubbles wrote:
RockyouNaruto wrote:Some posts back some of you're talking of a baby Jûbi being scared of Hinata. Which manga episode is this?
Have you read the manga yet? If so, it's on page 9, chapter 633. If not...well, it hasn't happened in the anime yet.

Yep, it's why I ask, simply couldn't remember it... Thanks :)

Edit: Ok, having read reread it, I get now why I didn't get the comment... It's not really a baby, but a clone or piece of the whole, or what have you. And I'd go more with "startled", than scared, as Kishi uses the exclamation marks on several occasions whenever someone witnesses something spectacular or surprising. I seem to remember even Madara and Obito using exclamation marks...

The reason why I'm picking this apart, is I was interested in the comment someone made that there might be some future hidden Hinata-Jubi power here. As is it, I don't think there's anything here, but the scene is interesting in her "one step at a time" mantra. It could point towards a "next step". Perhaps when she's been pushed beyond her breaking point.
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:58 am

I thought scared was chosen, because the clone didn't just have exclamation marks, but was shaking as well. Like it was startled she had this power and now that she laid it out like that, it got scared she was about to tear it a new one. XD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3