Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Hints

+25
Yamasaki Akaiko
jayhlin
Starlight
funnyface
23rdcheap_ink
Twin Steps
dovey
Beautiful Hime
Fallere825
IIRUNEII
Skywardstrike
Ponyta
GreatKungLao
kagome1991
Mustang
Batokusanagi
Bubbles
JulaShona
racefan1992
Azuula
Zora
Irielo
Haru Glory
lily567
Strawberry
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NaruHina Hints Empty NaruHina Hints

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:24 am

Well guys, I just saw on YouTube, sawyer7mage's video on why he supports NaruHina, and he mentioned a hint, that even though it sounds kind of obvious, it slipped my mind.

He mentioned how the last chapter of Naruto part 1, could contain some foreshadowing of Naruto's future. It's Hinata the one who sees him off, and that is no coincidence. The fact that Naruto is pointing at the hokage monument as his goal, and Hinata is there in the picture could very well hint to his future as hokage, and the girl who will be there with him. I really do think this is a very nice hint.

So I want you guys to share the scenes that you think are good hints for NaruHina. No matter how small or how big, it could be anything. There are many.

I will start. I think a huge NaruHina hint is Naruto's reaction to Pain attacking Hinata. Some say he would've reacted like that for any of his friends, but that's the thing, he didn't. Many of his friends died in the Pain invasion, and he even saw Lord Fukasaku get killed right in front of him. Yet he says Pain hurting Hinata made him lose it, to the point he gave himself to the Kyubi, something he promised he wouldn't do ever again. I think this is a huge hint, because it shows how important Hinata is for Naruto, that she is special for him and that he could develop feelings for her.

So feel free to share your NaruHina hints! I'm looking forward to reading them all.

NaruHina Hints 2056820188 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Hints Empty Re: NaruHina Hints

Post by lily567 Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 am

I saw a good set of sawyer's videos (this one included)including the one five reasons why I like/support(can't remember which one) naruhina.
I will get back to you on  this one( gotta research)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:03 am

When Naruto gave Hinata that gentle smile. He was so dead set on finding Sasuke that he was pretty serious and impatient throughout most of the arc yet he was able to give Hinata a soft smile that regardless at how serious he was.

Last edited by J Ken on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:25 am

I don't know if that could be considered as a hint but it was when Hinata gave Naruto the healing cream after his match against Kiba. I found this scene so cute that I thought that Naruto needed someone like Hinata.

The thing is that at that time, I was not interested at all in pairings' issue and love story in this manga. I was only interested to see how Naruto would be respected by the whole village and how he would become a hero. Nevertheless, this scene touched my heart a lot...

Then, what happened after some years? The same girl who gave him that healing cream was running to protect him against Pein. Naruto at that time was already respected but he became the new hero of Konoha right after Pein. And Hinata's action and confession were for a lot in this achievement.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:52 am

lily567 wrote:I saw a good set of sawyer's videos (this one included)including the one five reasons why I like/support(can't remember which one) naruhina.
I love Sawyer7mage u_u
Anything when they're together, feelings are natural NaruHina Hints 1906553478
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Strawberry wrote:
I will start. I think a huge NaruHina hint is Naruto's reaction to Pain attacking Hinata. Some say he would've reacted like that for any of his friends, but that's the thing, he didn't. Many of his friends died in the Pain invasion, and he even saw Lord Fukasaku get killed right in front of him. Yet he says Pain hurting Hinata made him lose it, to the point he gave himself to the Kyubi, something he promised he wouldn't do ever again. I think this is a huge hint, because it shows how important Hinata is for Naruto, that she is special for him and that he could develop feelings for her.

So feel free to share your NaruHina hints! I'm looking forward to reading them all.

NaruHina Hints 2056820188 
I agree with you on that paragraph about Naruto's reaction... It was pretty straight forward.

Fun;
This picture here really supports everything you said Lol
Spoiler:
By "That girl" sasuke obviously means hinata, lol it was pretty true :3
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 pm

lily567 wrote:I saw a good set of sawyer's videos (this one included)including the one five reasons why I like/support(can't remember which one) naruhina.
there was something about the proud failure speech
hinata stated that she started to like herself more all thanks to naruto an I think it was from the that moment that naruto started to change as well.
I also think that it was from then that naruto started to like hinata not only as a person but as something more but knowing kishi he hides it well
that hint was when naruto said a person like you I really like .now kishi had naruto facing the other direction when he said that but I have a feeling that naruto was blushing and gently smiling when he said that. well that is at least what I think
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Hinata confidently saying she'll be by Narutos side forever.

The hand hold It ment nothing? pffffft

What Sawyer said in this video about foreshadowing Narutos furture. Boy, Hinata is being alot of foreshadowing isn't she?
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Spoiler:

I think these panels are a good hint for NaruHina, too. Because after Naruto remembered that Hinata was hurt he clawed into his jacked right over his heart, like it was arching or something like that, and asked: "Did I destroy Hinata and the rest of the villagers?" He seperated Hinata from all these people, who he thought he killed/hurt, but he still thought that he hurt Hinata, too. So why did he separate her from all these people? This has to have a reason.
And after he realisied that she was still okay he tightened his grip, shivered and started to cry. Why did he cry, shivered and thanked kami-sama after he realiesed that "just a friend" was okay? Why didn't he cry after Kakashi appeared in front of him, although he is his sensei?NaruHina Hints 383670149 Even after his crying face the scene switched to Hinata!

I think with that it is hinted that Naruto might already had some "special" feelings towards Hinata or started them in that moment. But I believe it's the first one.NaruHina Hints 1868816159
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:44 pm

J Ken wrote:When Naruto gave Hinata that gentle smile. He was so dead set on finding Sasuke that he was pretty serious and impatient throughout most of the arc yet he was able to give Hinata a soft smile that that regardless at how serious he was.
Nice catch. I always did like that smile he gave her, but never realized how even while he was annoyed, he managed to genuinely smile for her. <3

racefan1992 wrote:Hinata confidently saying she'll be by Narutos side forever.

The hand hold It ment nothing? pffffft

What Sawyer said in this video about foreshadowing Narutos furture. Boy, Hinata is being alot of foreshadowing isn't she?
Indeed. The latest hints have been the most straight-forward and clear so far.

Which brings me to the shoulder Naruto dislocated. That really served no purpose at all, other than to have Hinata pop it back in. Which I believe hints to Hinata staying there by his side, and having his back. There was no other reason for it other than to show Hinata's constant support of Naruto. I think it's pretty convincing because I'm buying it.

NaruHina Hints 1906553478 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Naruto being able to completely ignore the butt-hurt duo (Obito and Madara) and the Ten-Tails just to have a moment with Hinata. They were able to have an intimate moment even in the face of danger.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:27 pm

I think the fact that Naruto felt comfortable enough around Hinata to actually open up to her about his feelings (which he hadn't done with anyone else) and why he acts the way he did. He lets down his guard with Hinata, and he never has to act cool for her or anything because she likes him just the way he is.

Spoiler:
Here, we see Naruto clearly stressing about his upcoming fight with Neji. He's trying to keep himself up, but he's obviously worried.

Spoiler:

Lo and behold, when Naruto needs her words of encouragement, she's right there.

ANS comment
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Naruto asks Hinata about Neji, commenting that "he's strong." Naruto looks distraught, and that's when Hinata says she feels he might be able to beat him. Naruto immediately goes into "tough guy" mode, pretending he's okay.

Spoiler:
Naruto didn't have to, but he decided to open up to her about how he was really feeling. He didn't know her that well, but he already trusted her not to fool him, and to be someone he can confide in. Naruto tells her how he really felt, telling her he only acted tough because he was frustrated from failing, and his tough exterior is what he thought  made her think him strong. But she instead tells him it's because he fails, and has the strength to get back up is why she finds him strong. A proud failure.

He's not perfect, but at the same time, he helped her feel better about herself, helped her become stronger. She tells him these things pretty easily for someone who is so shy, and Naruto responds to it positively, even noting that earlier he was feeling uncharacteristically depressed, but thanks to her, he "feels great" now. I don't think it would have been any bit of a stretch to say if Naruto hadn't met with Hinata that day, he would have lost to Neji.

I think this is a big NH hint because Kishi always has Naruto and Hinata be there when the other is in need. It's a pattern.

Last edited by Strawberry on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler-tagging large images (ANBU: Strawberry))
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:36 pm

True Bubbles! As if fate (Kishimoto) makes them meet when it's unexpected and what comes out of it is always positive...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:14 pm

The nindo:
Chapter 80:
Spoiler:

Chapter 615
Spoiler:

This is usually brought as "aww, they share the same nindo, how cute" (it is), but something else to notice is that Kishi brought that up from freaking chapter 80! 535 chapters ago! A resolution she made because of her feelings (now love) for Naruto. In chapter 80 after Hinata said that Naruto is impressed and she's incredible; in 615, after Hinata says that, he is also impressed and ends up holding her hand.
The anime team had Hinata say it in 166 (which I think Kishi should've as well), but in canon she doesn't. I was like "geez, you wouldn't bother doing that if you weren't going somewhere with this pairing". That particular part of her speech not being (unlike the rest of it) about camaraderie, but just about the two of them, makes it more clear that, drives the point of the importance of Kishi referencing that.

Flashbacks:
Kishi expands NH moments furthere in flashbacks.
He does it here in 540 and again in 633. I can't remember the chapter number right now, but there's another one with a different perspective of the Proud Failure Speech. The part when Naruto and tells Hinata to come watch defeat Neji; this time instead of the perspective being from Hinata's side it's from Naruto's.

Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:31 am

There are so many really nice hints for NaruHina that it is hard to choose, so I think I will go with my top 5 hints that I think have played a part in the story so far.

5: chapter 440 and 497-498: the reason why I added this one is because if it wasn't for Hinata and her courageous actions in the battle against Pein, would Naruto have ever met his mom and dad? it was due to Hinata's actions that he was able to meet with Minato and Kushina, also allowing him to gain control over Kurama and become his friend, so really Hinata now has a powerful bond with Naruto's parents and Kurama even though she doesn't realise that point at this stage. it isn't a major hint but it is a really small one when I think about it.

4: It's in your eyes and just look at his eyes moment: this is a moment that wasn't needed but was there to emphasise the fact that Naruto remember's Hinata's actions, maybe with the previous one he began to realise that Hinata is a very important person to him, it didn't mean he was going to reciprocate in that moment but he was certainly one step closer to returning Hinata's love for him. it was in that moment that he gave Hinata that gentle smile which Kiba and Neji both saw in that moment, remember what Kiba said in 611 and what Neji did in 614. it also shows us that Naruto and Hinata can read one another's thoughts through their eyes.

3: Proud Failure: what is it that made this moment important? well apart from the fact that Naruto stopped acting all tough, he dropped his tough guy act and opened up about how he felt, Hinata encouraged him much in the same way as he did in her fight against Neji, after meeting with Hinata he gained the confidence he needed to defeat her cousin and honour his blood oath to Hinata.

2: Confession of Hinata's love: This one is easily in my top two hints, because it was so obvious, when I think about this moment which (I believe was more important than the Proud Failure moment) I think showed how far Hinata had come as a character. the one thing we all know is that Hinata had no chance of defeating Pein, she knew it, Naruto knew it. But Hinata had to try and Save Naruto (to which she succeeded, even Naruto admitted to it) she knew she was most likely going to die, but not before confessing her secret love for him (well it isn't a secret anymore right?) she charged him and was almost killed by Pein, this caused Naruto to explode into 6-tails then eventually into 8-tails, meeting his father, I would say Hinata's confession has had a profound effect on Naruto.

1: Chapter 615 and expanded upon in chapter 633: this hint shows that we are getting to see Naruto most likely starting to show even more that he is indeed developing feeling for Hinata, this hint is an entire chapter 615, about 16 panels, a mention in the most important moments in the series and last but not least (and perhaps the biggest of all) a front cover, Naruto taking Hinata's hand after she tells him that everyone is connected and encourages him to fight on. after that he thanks her for being by his side, this was then expanded upon in chapter 633 when Hinata had a flashback with Naruto squeezing her hand and gently smiling at her. this makes me wonder, what did Naruto see in that moment. Naruto instigated the hand hold, he smiled at her softly, thanked her for being by his side and squeezed her hand at the same time, Well there goes the one-sided debate that has been going on for far too long.

-1: well this one hasn't happened yet (and the -1 is just a joking moment for me) well seriously I think the next NaruHina moment isn't far off, we will most likely see this moment tomorrow (in story time) that's right a NaruHina moment on Naruto's birthday, that to me would be icing on a very sweet cake (or a double topped Pizza with ham, Pineapple, Pepperoni, peppers, Sun-dried Tomatoes. then followed up with a very good beer).

well that's my thought's hope you all liked them.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:39 am

Here is a hint that i think people over look: The characters themselves.

Lets face it, how alike are they?

Pretty much same childhood (imho Hinata had it worse)
Same believes (nindo and such)
Physical, Mental, spritual toughness
they proved 'doubters' wrong
they draw strength from one another
Take away Narutos "mach-macho man mask" they are basically the same person inside.

That is about all i think of right now.

Kishi could have kept Hinata a civilian like in his original manga but he didn't, why is that? To make someone similar to Naruto would be my guess.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:18 am

I also love sawyer7mage; he makes me cry with laughter and I am serious!

Let's see, a naruhina hint that I noticed...well everyone pretty much mentioned most of them already lol but I would have to say that scene at the end of part 1 when Naruto was leaving Konoha and pointing at the Hokage faces and Hinata was the one to see him off even though she was hiding :3

I thought that right there had to be something special at least to me or that wouldn't have happened.

Oh, there's another one hint I thought might have been a naruhina hint for further development is the blood vow Naruto made with Hinata's blood. That was deep and special. He has never done that with anyone else so I thought that was a great hint.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:The nindo:
Chapter 80:
Spoiler:

Chapter 615
Spoiler:

This is usually brought as "aww, they share the same nindo, how cute" (it is), but something else to notice is that Kishi brought that up from freaking chapter 80! 535 chapters ago! A resolution she made because of her feelings (now love) for Naruto. In chapter 80 after Hinata said that Naruto is impressed and she's incredible; in 615, after Hinata says that, he is also impressed and ends up holding her hand.
The anime team had Hinata say it in 166 (which I think Kishi should've as well), but in canon she doesn't. I was like "geez, you wouldn't bother doing that if you weren't going somewhere with this pairing". That particular part of her speech not being (unlike the rest of it) about camaraderie, but just about the two of them, makes it more clear that, drives the point of the importance of Kishi referencing that.

Flashbacks:
Kishi expands NH moments furthere in flashbacks.
He does it here in 540 and again in 633. I can't remember the chapter number right now, but there's another one with a different perspective of the Proud Failure Speech. The part when Naruto and tells Hinata to come watch defeat Neji; this time instead of the perspective being from Hinata's side it's from Naruto's.
Ah, yes! Definitely the nindo they share. I was so freaking happy when it was brought up again. It's their thing.

About flashbacks, you're so right! Never noticed before, but most NaruHina moments do actually get referenced in flashbacks. I'd like to add how Naruto has also been shown thinking about when Hinata saved him from Pain in more than one occasion. (1) As soon as he regained his consciousness after he transformed into the Kyubi (2) In chapter 490 when he was explaining the reason he snapped was Hinata getting hurt (3) Chapter 559, In your eyes moment. <3

Another little hint I thought of, was how Naruto promised Neji when he becomes hokage, he'll change the Hyuuga. It might not be romantic, but it at least hints to Naruto and Hinata working together when he becomes hokage. I think that's really nice.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:59 pm

NaruHina Hints Naruto-1566281

It wasn`t crowds ackowledge that he wanted the most at that moment. Naruto wanted Hinata to see him as a winner and be happy for him, since he promised on her blood, that he will defeat Neji. Hinata`s attention was much more important for Naruto after Neji`s defeat, than anybody elses.

NaruHina Hints XB6Xfdfw_5gNaruHina Hints K6DObfYC82QNaruHina Hints C6lUqx9y-V0NaruHina Hints CSTJQeSKSF4
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:13 pm

A little one:
NaruHina Hints Hinata_zps220cb40d
Dat reaction. Hinata just shows up and Naruto shouts her name.
I was like "don't worry, Naruto, she's not going anywhere". Fortunately, The father in lawHiashi was there to ease him a little bit.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:27 am

^ That reminded me a bit of Hinata's reaction when Tobi pushed Naruto and he fell into the water back in the Itachi vs Sasuke arc. xD

Another hint, 633! "I want to stay by his side forever." This reinforces Hinata's intentions to pursue a relationship with Naruto, and in my opinion, it foreshadows that she actually will stay by his side, because that is something Naruto is grateful for.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:16 am

The written exam was a good hint. It was the first time in the manga that showed that Naruto had a soft-spot for Hinata.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:31 pm

I love all these hints. It's like rereading a book and realizing all the foreshadowing. One of my favorite hints (if you can call it that) was Neji saying that Naruto and Hinata share the same destiny. Squeel~~~
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Ponyta wrote:I love all these hints. It's like rereading a book and realizing all the foreshadowing. One of my favorite hints (if you can call it that) was Neji saying that Naruto and Hinata share the same destiny. Squeel~~~
Ahh I know right, thanks for bringing this up... I've pretty much forgotten about when he said that, it's a pretty good hint, it's also my favorite ^^ NaruHina Hints 1906553478 
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:02 pm

I know how you guys feel. It's really cute to see the effort Kishimoto has put into NaruHina. I really think small details are important.

Which brings me to a small one we have talked about in other threads. During Hinata vs Neji, Naruto blushed lightly when he was told Hinata was always watching him. To think that Hinata's called a "stalker" for that, yet Naruto blushed when he found out about it. Makes me think he was flattered, and that's just...

NaruHina Hints 195309866
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next