Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 39 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:15 am

LOL HINATITS IZ S00000 JELLYUS. Can't even h8 on sakrat cuz shiz 2 pritee 4 Hinatits. Narutot lubs sakrat and thats a fakt.

Ok I'm done acting like a fool. Serious time: Holy fucking shit. NS, wake the hell up and smell the roses.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 39 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:17 am

itachi75 wrote:
NS wrote wrote:
All NH just insults and belittles Sakura, just like Hinata is jealous of Sakura. Hinata should just give up and leave Naruto and Sakura alone, they love eachother as of 631, so she should go away.
ay yi yi, how many of you even insult Sakura? or think HInata is jealous of Sakura? and of course 631 doesn't cannolize 631. I didn't even reply to NS.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 39 982020691 at bold

i'm srry but if I had to see that comment from a website, I would laugh and ignore
honestly doesn't it have any better arguments as a matter of fact I think the answer is no

hinata never gives up and imo I know this might be too soon but I think naruto should have grabbed hinata and kiss her there and then or better yet marry her there and then but it would say that he was practicing for sakura The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 39 837914904 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:20 am

RedEyes reveals: A poem for NS wrote:It's such a sad thing to see when the blind attempt to read.
Spoiler:
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:28 am

It's sad when the blind attempt to see.
-
That is how I would word it.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:38 am

Hm. Probably right about that.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:44 am

Since when did Sakura fall in love with Naruto? o.o NS truly is delusional. But to be honest, I'm sick of Kishi holding this off. He should just canonize NH a pairing already.

-.-
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:53 am

lol it's already pretty canon, we just need it to be blisteringly obvious so NS certain ships stop nagging about who Naruto needs to get with.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 am

oh come on. No matter what site i go on, nearly every single NS believes that Sakura is in love with Naruto.
-
Yamato scene
Naruto insisting to save gaara bringing Sakura to tears
the fodder shinobi scene.
the promise to be with naruto along with the rest of the Sa
-
and all the rest

Last edited by itachi75 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:00 am

Might I ask, what does fodder mean...? ;_; I'm stupid, I know.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:03 am

^ Fodders are name-less characters with no major purpose or impact in the story. They just fill-up space and have trivial roles: IE - the guy who gave Sakura the love letter.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:06 am

..Love letter? Wut?
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:11 am

^ ...you read the manga, right? This guy? From chapter 539-540? LOL. (x

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/539/16
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/540
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:11 am

Yamato scene is out of context, 540 is clearly SS, 573 was comradeship that's why she said "not just me, everybody." Sakura tears =/= love or romance, Sakura is a compassionate person, 631 is trumped by 632...etc.

NS is fail.

RedReborn, in 540,  a fodder that fans call the "love letter nin", came into Sakura's tent and wanted to give her a love letter, Sakura declines because she already loves someone.

Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:14 am

OHH. Yea I remember now xD Well that is a blow to NS!
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:16 am

Apparently, NS doesn't think so. It thinks that Sakura was thinking about Naruto or that this shows Sakura is regretting loving Sasuke and is moving on from him.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:18 am

No. She was thinking 'Well he's not a good guy, but I do love him' -_- no matter how NS decides to interpret it, it is what it is.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:20 am

RedEyes wrote:No. She was thinking 'Well he's not a good guy, but I do love him' -_- no matter how NS decides to interpret it, it is what it is.
that is what it is but it refuses to believe it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 am

I just want to say, how stupid NS is going to feel if it is wrong and Sakura actually DOES end up with Sasuke. Naruto forums will be emptied of NS. Naruto base will have internet riots. Wow, I feel like a psychopath o_o
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:33 am

I want there to be riots, and butthurt and denial. I want Kishi to flatten NS and snap it out of the lalaland it's crawled into. I am just done with all the lame excuses NS comes up with to try and discredit NH.

It gets mad when NH gets a moment and out of desperation, tries to make it out to be nothing, while glorifying little things like a joke and an outdated flashback. It's really annoying, and then it goes around saying that "NS is obvious endgame", like Sakura's side is so easily disposable.

It degrades Sakura's feelings as shallow and childish and that she'll only be mature if she bangs Naruto in the end. It claims NH bashes on Sakura, but fails to understand that by dismissing Sakura and her feelings that way, that it is NaruSaku who shits on her the most. It's just so infuriating and retarded I cannot even.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:40 am

Exactly. Especially when not but 90 chapters ago (which in this case is only a few days time for Naruto universe) she was thinking about Sasuke. And then about 10 chapters ago she was so excited Sasuke was there, she was back to blowing off Naruto.
NS wrote:IN ESS is sooo kanin. Looc at awl the evedance. 2 obvious 4 u NH. Narutot will nevr lub Hinatits.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:53 am

RedEyes wrote:Exactly. Especially when not but 90 chapters ago (which in this case is only a few days time for Naruto universe) she was thinking about Sasuke. And then about 10 chapters ago she was so excited Sasuke was there, she was back to blowing off Naruto.
NS wrote:IN ESS is sooo kanin. Looc at awl the evedance. 2 obvious 4 u NH. Narutot will nevr lub Hinatits.
I hate to break it to it but sakura will never love naruto and naruto doesn't love sakura in that way.

I think naruto always had feelings for hinata so why else does he behave differently when he is talking to hinata than his other friends including sakura
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:56 am

Well in a sense, you are correct. As soon as he spoke to her before his fight with Neji, I think that changed everything.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:19 pm

have any of you seen baka and test?
-
I keep thinking of NS when I see that one girl electrocuting her boyfriend.
-
I know Sakura isn't anything like that, but that is what i see.
-
i had to stop watching that show because it made me start hating women. those women were to cruel. In either case I needed a reality check.
-
but yeah, Naruto is still a idiot and a knuckle-head and a pervert so Sakura will still be hitting him.
-
I just don't want a romantic relationship like that. Even though told me that everytime is her way of expressing her romantic feelings for him
-
after hearing that i just want to throw up.
-
when you are in love you don't beat the shit out of the one you love, you care for them and respect them.
-
This si why i will never and i repeat, never ship Narusaku.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:52 pm

NS asks: is NS being fair to Naruto?
some words changed to fit rules

NS wrote:Not going to lie NS is sure it can say almost everyone in Narusaku really likes Sakura. The main thing with Narusaku has always been Naruto already loves Sakura and now NS is waiting for Sakura to return his feelings.

As a Sakura fan itself, NS feels Naruto is the best thing for her, the main thing NS sees in NaruHina is that her fans just wanting her to have what Hinata wants and they never take Naruto's feelings into account, NS usually says just because Hinata loves him doesn't mean they should be together. Now is NS also ignoring Naruto in NS own pairing? Discussion with NS is most of the time about Sakura's changing feelings because that's what NS needs, NS dosn't talk much of Naruto's feelings as NS knows them. But just because Naruto loves Sakura is that the best thing for him?

Now NS is not saying NaruSaku shouldn't happen because it is going to happen :) But NS should look at all points and not the ones just involving Sakura. Like there are sometimes when NS doesn't like Sakura, like right after Jiraya's death she wasn't there for Naruto and even more she yelled at him for speaking out at Tsunade, but really he is just really in a bad place and NS wished she would have been there to help him out but...

What NS is trying to say is...is NS just as biased and ignorant as the other pairing(s)?

Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:52 pm

I can see where is getting at, but I would like to know still where is that Naruto was in love with Sakura, sure he had a crush, but that crush never meant much to Sakura due to her love for Sasuke, there isn't enough evidence to say that Sakura could develop romantic feelings for Naruto, the thing is it is far too late in the game for that to happen.

as much as NS would love it to be the case, I still don't see the development, I mean sure their relationship has changed since the early chapters, Sakura couldn't stand Naruto and never respected his abilities and determination, but now he is a trusted friend, it never really went beyond friendship, maybe that is because Sakura would never allow for it to grow beyond friendship. Even though she is Naruto's best friend, she still has this wall between her and Naruto.

Then there is this broad development between Naruto and Hinata, a relationship that started off lightly now it is close to being canon, there is developing romance between them, but I still think we need time for it to blossom, and that is something NS doesn't have.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next