Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

+15
Rasengan671
Uzumaki Neji
bricksquad88
Graeystone
Bubbles
Aelita
meow69
Haru Glory
Strawberry
racefan1992
Mustang
Irielo
Batokusanagi
lily567
Zori
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by Zori Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Strawberry wrote:Well, I don't see anything wrong with him keeping that little Sexy Jutsu competition with Konohamaru. xD I find it hilarious, but I guess that's just me. Besides, he only tries it on guys. He has never done it in front of Hinata, I see no reason for him to try it on her at all. LOL.
I never found nothing wrong either... i was actually pretty interested:ballerina:   Is it just me?
But he nevers does stupid stuff infront of her anyways, but i wonder what she would do if she did :O
I sure hope we don't see the angry side of her, for the first time.Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 4205746550 
Something tells me, it will be the scariest.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinata cant keep Naruto in check..

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Zori wrote:
Strawberry wrote:Well, I don't see anything wrong with him keeping that little Sexy Jutsu competition with Konohamaru. xD I find it hilarious, but I guess that's just me. Besides, he only tries it on guys. He has never done it in front of Hinata, I see no reason for him to try it on her at all. LOL.
I never found nothing wrong either... i was actually pretty interested:ballerina:   Is it just me?
But he nevers does stupid stuff infront of her anyways, but i wonder what she would do if she did :O
I sure hope we don't see the angry side of her, for the first time.Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 4205746550 
that is why ya should neva underestimate shy girls because the shyest ones are the ones that can be the scariest
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:44 pm

lily567 wrote:
Zori wrote:
that is why ya should neva underestimate shy girls because the shyest ones are the ones that can be the scariest
Exactly. We may be getting fooled. Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 3516892631
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:51 pm

51-mustang wrote:Oh and one more thing Zori, the title of your thread, shouldn't it be Hinata can keep Naruto in check? the 'T' seems out of place.
I know mustang. Its to get people to come with good arguments. I always do my thread with opposite of what I mean. Its an habit of mines. XP
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:11 pm

In my opinion, Hinata doesn't need to keep Naruto in check, he acts more of a man around her than he does with Sakura or any other girl.

He opens up about his insecurities to her, this is something he doesn't do with other female characters, even Sakura who is his team mate, who doesn't know all of the troubles he had been through as a child. Hinata isn't exactly keeping him in line, more of the fact that she is encouraging him to fight when he needs to, never to give up on his nindo and most importantly never to give up on the people who sacrificed their lives for him
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm

She doesn't have to keep him in check. If you love someone you have to accept them worts and all. Everyone and I mean everyone has their flaws. Anytime a relationship is started on the premise that your going to change someone then that relationship is bound to fail. Granted people can change for the ones they love but it can not be forced.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Naruto is an outgoing person and his friends and comrades and everybody who knows him know about his personality, be it the "positive" or "negative" sides. When all his classmates were laughing at him when he was acting like a jerk, Hinata was around too but did not diminish him.

She knows Naruto well and she already accepts him the way he is and she loves him either as zero or as hero. But like some of you pointed out, Naruto himself feels that he can show her a part of himself which he doesn't show to others because he is comfortable with her.

The problem with NS is that it wants to see Naruto as Sakura's puppy. He has to follow her everywhere and he has to listen to her command. To NS, Naruto needs this kind of "strong" woman who will be able to tame him.

That's NS definition of love. Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 1287005144  Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 3625170353
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Irielo wrote:Naruto is an outgoing person and his friends and comrades and everybody who knows him know about his personality, be it the "positive" or "negative" sides. When all his classmates were laughing at him when he was acting like a jerk, Hinata was around too but did not diminish him.

She knows Naruto well and she already accepts him the way he is and she loves him either as zero or as hero. But like some of you pointed out, Naruto himself feels that he can show her a part of himself which he doesn't show to others because he is comfortable with her.

The problem with NS is that it wants to see Naruto as Sakura's puppy. He has to follow her everywhere and he has to listen to her command. To NS, Naruto needs this kind of "strong" woman who will be able to tame him.

That's NS definition of love. Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 1287005144  Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 3625170353
another thing btw this:
hinata can't  keep naruto in line is a  Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 315212000
it is hinata can keep and guide naruto  down the road  of righteousness
in other words hinata can keep  naruto in the light and can prevent him from going to the darkness despite it (the darkness) calls him
that is hinata's way of keeping him in line so the idea of hinata CAN'T  is invalid( tho I know you guys wouldn't want to use this for nh but   Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 2801306734 srry)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah the phrase "keeps him in check" kinda bothers me. Idk why sounds kinda control-y. As meow69 said, you're supposed to love someone flaws and all.

She can keep him on track with words and a small slap if its really deemed necessary. But that's to ensure that he never stops believing in himself, which was one of the things she fell in love with in the first place. But Naruto's not a child, he doesn't need to be "kept in line" by someone, even if he can be an idiot at times. When Sakura hits him, its not to keep him in line, its because he pisses her off sometimes lol.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 pm

For sure Sakura hits Naruto sometimes because "he pisses her off". Some NS use that and interpret that as a sign of strength which would "tame" Naruto...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:40 pm

Yes, because Sakura "keeping Naruto in check" by bashing him is so romantic. (Since when is 'keeping someone in line' romantic anyway? Sounds more like what an older sibling/mother figure would do, not a girlfriend)

NS keeps saying Sakura hits him to keep him in line, but it ignores one thing: It never works. If Sakura hitting him actually did something other than him simply stopping the behavior while in her presence, then I'd get it, but fact remains that Naruto does not stop his antics just because Sakura hit him. Or if he does, he's back to doing it later. Naruto knows this stuff annoys her, he does it because he's being Naruto...and I think he enjoys messing with her.

Sakura finds his antics annoying, but she's not 'keeping him in line' by hitting him. She's hitting him because he's being annoying, doing something she personally doesn't like. And Naruto doesn't learn from it.

Comedic moment ensues, and Naruto acts childish around her anyway later if not sooner. Meanwhile, when Naruto is truly down and out, it is Hinata who picks him up, not Sakura. Hinata has already done big things for Naruto that Sakura should have done if she was going to be his girl.

On that alone, Hinata and him have a stronger connection than Naruto and Sakura. Sakura being his close friend doesn't change, and of course she'll always be Sakura-chan, his teammate, first girl he had feelings for and his close friend. But moving on to someone else doesn't mean that development between them is lost. Them being friends after everything is actually already incredibly sweet. I don't see why NS is trying to ruin the story by trying to force romance with them as well.

Seriously, development from disgust to close friendship doesn't equal romantic development NS. Even in their friendship stages, it took Sakura quite recently to fully understand Naruto while Hinata had showed big signs of this already since Part I.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Irielo wrote:The problem with NS is that it wants to see Naruto as Sakura's puppy. He has to follow her everywhere and he has to listen to her command. To NS, Naruto needs this kind of "strong" woman who will be able to tame him.
And yet, one of the anti-NH arguments is that HInata would be Naruto's Doormat. Regardless of pairing preferences, that's some @#$#ed up logic right there - Its alright for Sakura to be the dominate one but Naruto can't be the dominate one toward Hinata.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:59 pm

^ Yup! Double-standards are VERY prominent in Anti-NH arguments. Besides, that's not even true. Hinata likes to avoid conflict, but she definitely wouldn't be Naruto's doormat. She's shown several times disagreement with Naruto, and has also managed to persuade him. Her confession is an example of the former, that even though Naruto was screaming at her to get the hell outta' there, she held her ground.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 pm

^ other then chapters 98 and 615, where has it been shown that Hinata has disagreed with Naruto. Double standards are prominent with every pairing. Not just NS.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:17 pm

bricksquad88 wrote:^ other then chapters 98 and 615, where has it been shown that Hinata has disagreed with Naruto. Double standards are prominent with every pairing. Not just NS.
Hinata disagreed with Naruto, what Naruto said about trying to be tough, 615 wasn't Hinata really disagreeing with Naruto because he was speechless when he lost a friend, in chapter 98 she only disagreed with Naruto because he wasn't confident in his ability to win his fight against Neji, Hinata disagreed while giving him the confidence he needed to win his fight against Neji. in 615 it was a different situation, Hinata basically agreed in a way but knew Naruto needed another pep talk, this one resulted in Naruto holding her hand.

There is positive disagreement, which we see with NaruHina, and there is negative disagreement, which we see with NaruSaku. Hinata understands Naruto extremely well to disagree when he is beating himself up and is lacking confidence. can't have a relationship without some form of disagreement, it would make the relationship really boring.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:47 pm

bricksquad88 wrote:^ other then chapters 98 and 615, where has it been shown that Hinata has disagreed with Naruto. Double standards are prominent with every pairing. Not just NS.
By Hinata's confession, I think Strawberry was referring to chapter 437 when Hinata intervened against Pein and went against Naruto's will. Nobody dared to interfere in this battle but she did it although it has made been clear that no one should come in the way. If some refuse or deny what Hinata did on this day and don't understand that by her action she did not agree with Naruto that nobody should interfere, they are free to do so... That does not and will not undo what happened.

And the thing is that Hinata was always there in decisive moments.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:44 am

I just gave another example... In her confession when she arrived, and Naruto told her to get out of there, she didn't listen to him and did what she thought was right. Besides, why do you need any more than that..? If they were to disagree regularly that would be harmful for their relationship. And I actually could turn around the question, other than in the chunin written exams or in chapter 559, when has Naruto ever disagreed with Hinata or persuaded her into doing anything? There's a balance.

I can't speak on behalf of what I don't know. I've seen double standards being more prominent in NarSak arguments. And even if I would've seen double standards regularly in NaruHina, or any other pairing's arguments, that was completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:18 pm

In regards to the double standard I was just commenting on a comment you made.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:32 am

Graeystone wrote:
Irielo wrote:The problem with NS is that it wants to see Naruto as Sakura's puppy. He has to follow her everywhere and he has to listen to her command. To NS, Naruto needs this kind of "strong" woman who will be able to tame him.
And yet, one of the anti-NH arguments is that HInata would be Naruto's Doormat. Regardless of pairing preferences, that's some @#$#ed up logic right there - Its alright for Sakura to be the dominate one but Naruto can't be the dominate one toward Hinata.
Lol Hinata wouldn't be his doormat,she can disagree with him,but also Naruto would never try to boss Hinata around,he's not that kind of person.
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:22 am

Uzumaki Neji wrote:Lol Hinata wouldn't be his doormat,she can disagree with him,but also Naruto would never try to boss Hinata around,he's not that kind of person.
Exactly relationships are or rather should be based on respect. That respect should go both ways. Naruto and Hinata have that respect for each other.
Of course people in relationships change for each other but there is give and take. It goes both ways. It is based on compromise. I am sure they will have their arguments and disagreements. But both are the type to use the Talk No Jutsu.

Also on the double standards part. This also goes to society in general not just NS.
You call it "keeping your man in line" when Sakura hits Naruto. If Naruto does the same thing then he is automatically a wife beater or worse. What is the difference? His gender? The right to have disagreements ends when punches start flying. So NS would be an abusive relationship. Unlike NH where it was basically a light tap followed by the talk No Jutsu. I do not see Hinata ever slapping Naruto again unless she really has to. I am sure Hinata even feels guilty about slapping him to start with.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:37 am

meow69 wrote:Unlike NH where it was basically a light tap followed by the talk No Jutsu. I do not see Hinata ever slapping Naruto again unless she really has to. I am sure Hinata even feels guilty about slapping him to start with.
I don't think it was a 'light tap' at all. But the important thing is Hinata putting her hand on Naruto's cheek where she slapped him. It was her way of easing the physical pain she caused. As far as I know, that's a very big rarity in any entertainment media.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:11 am

Compared to what Naruto gets from Sakura it is a light tap. Sakura hits him he goes flying and looks almost dead. Hinata hit him just enough to get his attention then as you said she comforted him. Then talked.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Naruto doesn't need to be kept in check, he's not a puppy that needs training. If a person needs to keep their partner "in check", they have some serious, deep seeded issues that need resolving ASAP.

The beauty of Naruto and Hinata's relationship is that they don't need this kind of thing in their life. They can accept each other wholly and love each other's faults without feeling the need to keep the other in line.

Naruto does a Sexy Girl on Girl Jutsu contest with Konohamaru? Hinata laughs and blushes with mixed pride and a tad bit of awkward shyness.
Hinata loses to Kurenai in a training match? Naruto kisses it all better and starts training more with her.

No need to control something that's already flawless.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:58 am

i don't understand this logic. NS wants NAruto to be Sakura's b^tch? and she will do it by force. and yet they want that just for Naruto to be controled?
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:28 am

itachi75 wrote:i don't understand this logic. NS wants NAruto to be Sakura's b^tch? and she will do it by force. and yet they want that just for Naruto to be controled?
-
I know, it's confusing isn't it?

But I agree with everyone else. Naruto doesn't need to be kept "in check". That's some serious controlling problems if that the were the case. That's not how relationships work if I'm not mistaken Hinata cant keep Naruto in check.. - Page 2 2617627483 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next