Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto vs Sasuke?

Go down

Naruto vs Sasuke?

Post by Irielo on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:33 pm

If you had to imagine a fight between Naruto and Sasuke, in which context would you put it?

Sasuke wants to erase the past and get rid of Naruto and the Bijuus etc.? There is the idea of a tournament to decide who will become Hokage (although it would be the first time if something like that happened)? Or two friends and rivals trying to challenge each other? Other possibilities?

If I made a thread about it, that's because I'm asking myself how will this issue be dealt in the future. For sure, Kishimoto knows the answer, but I think some might be close or have the right picture about the situation in which Naruto and Sasuke will have to fight.

If someone thinks that there will be no fight between them, that would be interesting to read the reasons about that too. Thank You!

Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto vs Sasuke?

Post by Mustang on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:06 am

Nah a tournament wouldn't do much Naruto and Sasuke will fight either way.

I picture it happening at the valley of the end, just like their last fight, but this time the result will go the way of Naruto, but the fight will most likely be a test of worthiness of the title of Hokage, there are still at least 1-2 arcs to go including the new Hokage arc.

the fight might go similar to the way it went before but in overdrive, higher level Jutsu and most definitely more on the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:39 am

I don't want to see Naruto vs Saskue if Saskue wants to kill Naruto.

But, if its just to get a one up from the last time they fought (they tied, Naruto scratched Saskues head band but Saskue beat Naruto). So it is 1-1. So i'd like to see the rubber match as rivals (even throw in the title of Hokage).

Too kill? Nope

To go up 2-1? Yep.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:01 am

More than likely they will fight with the intent to kill because of the Bijuu stuff, ending with Sasuke having an Zabuza-like epiphany about his comrades and what it truly means to be a shinobi and everyone goes home or he dies a horribly gruesome death involving a rasengan colliding in the general vicinity of his face...

I'm going with the Zabuza-like epiphany though.

There has to be a fight, Kishi's been hyping that up too much for me not to see it happen.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:41 pm

51-mustang wrote:Nah a tournament wouldn't do much Naruto and Sasuke will fight either way.

I picture it happening at the valley of the end, just like their last fight, but this time the result will go the way of Naruto, but the fight will most likely be a test of worthiness of the title of Hokage, there are still at least 1-2 arcs to go including the new Hokage arc.

the fight might go similar to the way it went before but in overdrive, higher level Jutsu and most definitely more on the line.

pretty much the same here for me. Happening at final valley, but they're facing each other as rivals (not necessarily for the hokage position). Maybe its here Sasuke will finally (openly) recognize Naruto as his equal and they will fight to settle their score from before. Coming very close but resulting in Naruto's win this time around, Naruto will offer him a hand up (they will set the rematch date) and everything will be good from there.

However we could also go another cliche way and even after defeat Sasuke refuses to accept it and tries to attack Naruto...which will result in Sasuke being killed. As much as i can see this happening, i'm hoping it doesn't...i have seen it too many times.

either way we'll just have to wait and see

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum