Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuNaru/NaruSasu Thread

3 posters

Go down

SasuNaru/NaruSasu Thread Empty SasuNaru/NaruSasu Thread

Post by Aelita Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Let's hear it for the most developed fanon ship in the series!!

SasuNaru/NaruSasu Thread 18241686
The Original HadaMashi
Where my yaoi fangirls at?

I personally prefer NaruSasu because seeing Naruto portrayed as an effeminate uke kinda irks me lol. But this pair is all kinds of hot. I like it as a Bromance/FriendShip too but I read some really good fanfiction way back that made start to like it. The ship can be as touching and deep as it is sexy.

(make a crack about them not actually being gay and I will embarrass you. This is a light hearted thread, let people have their fun guys)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

SasuNaru/NaruSasu Thread Empty Re: SasuNaru/NaruSasu Thread

Post by bellezanaruhina Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:08 am

I really agree with you on this. This is probably the only other pairing I could take, if kishi decides to kill me and not make naruhina happen.

and yes out of the two of then NaruSasu makes more sense, because of their personalities, if anything sasuke is the emo and i mean Naruto's accomplishments alone show, he is nobodies *bleep* lol

bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:08 pm

Fanon wise they are hot, and tbh, if I wasn't so sure NH will happen, I feel like Kishi could easily make me believe Naruto loves Sasuke. xDD The hints are there, hyperventilating, getting beat up for him, not letting anyone else claiming him without getting mad...plus Naruto is total dom. ;)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down