Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto?

+8
SenpaiSamaSan
kagome1991
Bubbles
racefan1992
NekoKimio
Aelita
engetsu
Irielo
12 posters

Go down

With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto? Empty With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto?

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 am

Just to make a balance with the thread about NaruHarem...

To me, if Naruto was not around I could see Hinata with: Itachi, Kakakashi or Shikamaru. That would be my taste if Naruto was not there.

SasuHina would be weird imo.

NejiHina: same family, blood etc. Boring imo. Moreover I hate this concept of "pure" blood.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto? Empty Re: With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto?

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:19 am

To be honest I have a hard time imagining anything but NH, at least for Hinata, her connection with Naruto has been developed for so long its just.... I don't know.

I guess....Shino....if the whole "bugs" thing doesn't creep her out. (it would creep the shit out of me)

I guess there's Kiba too, that could probably work. The more I think about it the easier it is to see. Take away Naruto's skill and empathy for people and you get something like Kiba to be honest...
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto? Empty Re: With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto?

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:55 am

Putting the canon plot line aside for a minute...

Sasuhina is probably my second fav Hinata ship lol

Naruto SD made me warm up to the idea of Nejihina, and I think Kibahina is cute.

I also have a thing for Sakuhina lulz

I actually have a much harder time pairing Naruto with other people. The only other Naruto ship I really like is NaruSasu/SasuNaru.

But canon wise, If Naruto ended up rejecting Hinata I don't think she'd end up with some else. Not by the end of the manga at least. She'd probably stand on her own and continue to push herself forward regardless.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:07 am

KibaHina or SasuHina. Both are really cute. :>
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:11 am

Aelita wrote:But canon wise, If Naruto ended up rejecting Hinata I don't think she'd end up with some else. Not by the end of the manga at least. She'd probably stand on her own and continue to push herself forward regardless.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:42 am

Irielo wrote:
Aelita wrote:But canon wise, If Naruto ended up rejecting Hinata I don't think she'd end up with some else. Not by the end of the manga at least. She'd probably stand on her own and continue to push herself forward regardless.

Spoiler:

Hinata will become a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:13 am

engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Spoiler:

Hinata will become a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.

Me and my 19 years of having to deal and put up with the stupid stereotype of the 'loud sassy black woman' as a black girl hates this stupid meme so damn much. *inwardly rages*

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aelita on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:17 am

Aelita wrote:Me and my 19 years of having to deal and put up with the stupid stereotype of the loud sassy black woman as a black girl hates this meme so damn much. *inwardly rages*

But basically yeah Hinata would be able to carry on. I mean if she loves Naruto enough to die for him, surely she loves him enough to put aside her happiness for his. And it wouldn't be Naruto's fault, you can't help who you do and don't fall in love with. Everything Hinata has done for Naruto she's done out of her own volition. She's never asked or excepted anything from Naruto in return. Naruto isn't obligated to love her back and you can't force yourself to love someone (Sakura's false confession anyone?).
Anyhow I seriously doubt that Naruto's going to end up rejecting Hinata. He hasn't been set up to do so. If anything It seems more and more like Naruto is developing feelings for Hinata. All of his behavior towards her in this war arc have been overwhelmingly positive, and nothing like a guy who's contemplating how to go about a future rejection.

That's why he should not joke with her knowing her feelings for him. That's why I think they'll be together.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:18 pm

SakuraXHinata, there is just something about dat ass/dos boobies that makes me giggle. With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto? 1697708315 With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto? 2745595388  With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto? 3027595017  With whom could you pair Hinata except Naruto? 3496782896 

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Sakura.
x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Irielo wrote:
Aelita wrote:Me and my 19 years of having to deal and put up with the stupid stereotype of the loud sassy black woman as a black girl hates this meme so damn much. *inwardly rages*

But basically yeah Hinata would be able to carry on. I mean if she loves Naruto enough to die for him, surely she loves him enough to put aside her happiness for his. And it wouldn't be Naruto's fault, you can't help who you do and don't fall in love with. Everything Hinata has done for Naruto she's done out of her own volition. She's never asked or excepted anything from Naruto in return. Naruto isn't obligated to love her back and you can't force yourself to love someone (Sakura's false confession anyone?).
Anyhow I seriously doubt that Naruto's going to end up rejecting Hinata. He hasn't been set up to do so. If anything It seems more and more like Naruto is developing feelings for Hinata. All of his behavior towards her in this war arc have been overwhelmingly positive, and nothing like a guy who's contemplating how to go about a future rejection.

That's why he should not joke with her knowing her feelings for him. That's why I think they'll be together.

THIS.

That's why 631 sucks ass. Even as a joke. It's a crappy thing to do/say.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Aside from SakuHina, I can also go for ShinoHina and ItaHina.

For Naruto? Hmmm...SasuNaru, NaruKarin, NaruFu and NaruTen.
I find it easier to pair Naruto than Hinata.

I can pair him with many, but I just shiver in disgust at the thought of NS.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:19 am

For Hinata: Sasuhina, Kibahina, Itahina, and Shikahina

For Naruto: NaruIno, NaruTen, and NaruSasu XD
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:58 pm

I can't honestly, it'd be too weird to think about. If I had to pick... crap I can't do it maaaan, I just. Can't. DO IT!!! afhrgeripgh;ekgjserigh
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:02 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I can't honestly, it'd be too weird to think about. If I had to pick... crap I can't do it maaaan, I just. Can't. DO IT!!! afhrgeripgh;ekgjserigh

I thought with... Sasuke. I think I could accept this pairing ONLY if Naruto came to die.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Irielo wrote:

I thought with... Sasuke. I think I could accept this pairing ONLY if Naruto came to die.

SasuHina would be the Hinata pairing I would least hate as it would provide some answers to the dojutsu mystery. I'd still hate it though. :P
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:10 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:SasuHina would be the Hinata pairing I would least hate as it would provide some answers to the dojutsu mystery. I'd still hate it though. :P

To be honest, I would prefer to see Hinata kicking Sasuke's ass if he tried to kill Naruto. That could somehow give some answers about this issue.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:25 am

Omg? So many people like SasuNaru...Oi..
I thought i was like the only one who shipped some yaoi couples.
I use to love SasuNaru way more than NaruHina but when sasuke left, I saw NH for what truly was and put my yaoi fangirl feels away for a moment.
So my second would be
SasuHina, i find adorable , even though they never even spoke once in the manga lol. So then my next would be, KibaHina.
For Naruto, I only see SasuNaru.. ;)
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:45 am

Pair Hinata with somebody else, but not Naruto? This is something crazy to do, but I think I'm able to give the answer at least here. It will be...
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:16 am

@ GreatKungLao I don't like this idea of pairing Hinata with someone else except with Naruto, but I just wanted to balance things. So if Naruto could have his "harem", why not Hinata? I hope you get what I mean...

That's why I chose for her pairings which are NOT likely to happen: Itachi is already dead. If something had to happen with Shikamaru and Kakashi, it would have been made clear.

I think my problem with Sasuke lies with his feelings... As long as his feelings are not clearly exposed, they will still remain a mystery to me. I made a thread about that and I wrote a possible scenario about SasuHina in another thread and I don't want to repeat myself...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:52 pm

GaaraHina, KibaHina, SasuHina, ShinoHina, NejiHina(surprisingly sometimes, even though I don't agree with incest), ObiHina, ItaHina, and if I find more, probably will ship them too. I just love Hinata's personality...it seems compatible enough for anyone to make a good story(Or for fanfictions, anyway).
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardrop Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Anyone but Kiba would be the short answer. I've tried, but I just can not ship Hinata with him.

But my big choice would be Shino. Other than Naruto he was the only one who thought she had a chance to win against Neji. Also both have a number of similarities: they're usually silent but will speak out when necessary, both want to be seen as capable Shinobi. Just to name a few examples.

I'm also especially fond of the crackiness that is SasuHina, ShikaHina and GaaraHina.
Teardrop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down