Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH

+14
Strawberry
Fallere825
Mustang
Irielo
Batokusanagi
racefan1992
engetsu
SenpaiSamaSan
Nineslashmonk
kagome1991
Aelita
GreatKungLao
ClassyLPS
Zumeii-san
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 pm

I don't know if this will make some of you guys feel better but it sure did for I guess. I had asked this person on tumblr called Commander Kurama, who is really really informative and straightforward about everything Naruto, about what they think of the anime. Here is the link:

http://commanderkurama.tumblr.com/post/55845501510/hey-commander-do-you-watch-the-anime-naruto-shippuden

You should read her tumblr, it's really entertaining especially when comes to those arguments.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH

Post by Strawberry Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:16 am

Again, I don't think this is something we should worry about. lol I seriously doubt the people who make the anime would be as childish as to let their pairing bias interfere with their job. Sometimes we get amazing quality for our moments, like in Hinata's confession, and sometimes we get poor quality like in the "In your eyes" moment. The anime always has its ups and downs.

If it's about fillers, well, there are all kinds of fillers in the anime. NaruHina, NaruSaku and SasuSaku fillers. Sometimes they make a mess that could lead to contradictions, but I think that's not on purpose. Rather they are trying their best to keep all options available, since the manga is impossible to predict.

Don't get down over this. I, too, was expecting a lot more from the latest episode, but I don't think that is something we can blame on the anime producer's pairing preferences.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:24 am

@ Strwaberry

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:30 am

Batokusanagi wrote:The anime team is not telling a story, but adapting one. They just have just have to stick to what's in the pages and keep things consistent.

True, but adaptations still require personal interpretation. That's why when books get changed into movies or mini-series there are always differences (as well as vice versa).

Lickstermik wrote:
Spoiler:

I'll admit that I didn't watch the episode. **manga reader only** Was this definitely a line change or is this a people who are subbing it translated it differently thing? The reason I mention this goes back to how things are subbed/translated are sometimes different but the actual words used were exact rips from the manga (then there are times the anime does change stuff). I had heard that there was a change because of a filler episode with Shino being with Naruto so I think that I heard that Shino backed up Hinata or something (which of course did not happen in the manga because Shino never was with Naruto in the manga).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:54 am

I think they go both ways, really. It also comes to the point where they are aware that both pairings have fans and to promote and keep watchers, they have to try and satisfy both parties. (Like some NS filler 'moments'). That's why a lot of manga series don't really draw endgame pairings until towards the end, in order to keep some of the readers for as long as they can.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by RosettaMyst Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Sometimes it does seem that the anime producers are a bit biased. But then again like NekoKimio just said, they have to satisfy both parties until the pairings become endgame. There was a post on tumblr not to long ago, about manga and anime. It was about how the characters and setting in the anime can become so different, it can never rejoin the manga. lol
RosettaMyst
RosettaMyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 am

With recent events that are happening in the manga, my hopes is that they stick to keeping cannon material cannon. Like it was mentioned, there were a few filler episodes (one from Naruto Shippuden that GOD FORBID i will not talk about) that were completley not cannon as it ignored important events and how it affected Naruto (like Hinata's confession during Pain's invasion, however i did like the extension they did for that episode...lets hope they do something special for episodes involving chapter 614+615+633). If somehow Naruhina and SS get confirmed somehow in upcoming 642 or a later chapter this year, I hope the anime follows through on it and NOT try to spin it in a completely different direction.

I follow the manga and know what happens there is cannon, but I hope to see Naruhina get animated properly at one point.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH - Page 2 Empty Does the Anime team take orders from Kishimoto?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Does Kishimoto have to approve the things that they do or are the like two different things? So if the anime wanted to make a NaruSaku filler or something, could they do that without Kishis consent?

Merged with existing Topic~

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Sorry to disturb again. There is a thread in the "Naruto Discussion" whith the titel: "The Anime Producers: pro NS or pro NH?". You might get interesting answers from there too.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 pm

Here's my little rant about how badly "it's all in your eyes"moment was animated.

This one line they screwed up portrays Hinata like she hasn't grown much in confidence and it doesn't show how naruto and hinata are basically in their own dimension."The one we are supposed to be protecting is always protecting us."OK wtf. "Supposed to"shows Hinata like she has no internal desire to protect Naruto and it makes her seem way less confident than she is. Even "the person we are always trying to protect"would have been better than what the anime put out.Anime Producers: Pro-NS or Pro-NH - Page 2 233944022

Last edited by Uzumaki Neji on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a quote mark)
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:03 pm

No. There is no such anime, that has been based on manga and involved mangaka himself.

For example: Pandora Hearts. Mangaka is still writing and drawing the manga, while anime producers created 25 episodes anime with their own finale, that has nothing to do with manga. If it was up to mangaka, there wouldn't be fillers at all.

And most important fact: mangaka is busy with manga, he just has no time for anime. Mangaka is not a robot in the end of all.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:28 pm

I don't think Kishimoto has any influence when it comes to the direction of the manga, especially fillers, but it is based off of his story so for the most part the anime producers follow it, with slight additions.

When it comes to fillers, i like the ideaof fillers and personally i wish the mangakas would get involved in them a little more. Fillers provide the opportunity to add to the story, give us information there normally wouldn't be space for in the manga. However when fillers become random stories that don't add to or can't fit into the main story and switch from one direction to another (NH to NS for example) they make no sense and just become random stories used to buy time. Even if its just them giving the ok for which fillers they think adds to the story or can fit with it, i think that would be great.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2