Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think its me..

+4
Irielo
Graeystone
engetsu
Zori
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I think its me.. - Page 2 Empty Re: I think its me..

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:11 am

engetsu wrote:To be fair dragonball was continued because fans were clamoring for it to continue. And I never really thought it was that drawn out anyway, it ended pretty appropriately IMO.

What happened with DB GT on the other hand.....oh boy....THAT was bad.

I agree with what you wrote and indeed, the DB GT was a disaster. That's the problem when it become too successful...

How to make Naruto's story continue in a credible and entertaining way?

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:08 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:To be fair dragonball was continued because fans were clamoring for it to continue. And I never really thought it was that drawn out anyway, it ended pretty appropriately IMO.

I agree with what you wrote and indeed, the DB GT was a disaster. That's the problem when it become too successful...

Spoiler:

Well first of all they would need to not go about the DB GT path of crapping over established lore, dismissing all the supporting characters as fodder, and making the protagonist a 5 five year old all over again.

Honestly, they could stick with the current characters and just do another time jump like they did to separate part 1 and 2. The good thing about an ongoing series like Naruto is that creating another quality saga really comes down to making another compelling villain while simply sticking with the ideas that made the show popular to begin with and that's it. The world is so huge at this point, it would be easy to come up with some other conflict to drive the narrative.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:17 am

Batokusanagi wrote:Makes no sense to me either. Kishi is not going bringing up Hinata saying that never going back on her word is also her ninja from chapter 80 again in 615 if he didn't care about NH and would drop it without a second thought. He could've drop NH a long time ago if he had wanted to do that.

As for Hinata's confession not baing addressed, GreatKungLao is right, in the manga it really hasn't been that long at all and we have to remember that this is not a romance manga. We get our moments, but Kishi really doesn't force it at all.

Anyway, I'm of the opinion that NH already happened. 615 and 633 sealed the deal. When you have a whole chapter of Naruto and Hinata just looking at  each other which ends with them holding hands and is also brought up again (with an added hand squeeze and smile), Kishi just dropping NH doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

Add the Volume 64 cover into that and Kishi is saying "it meant nothing? Pfffft, yeah it meant nothing."
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:19 am

engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Spoiler:

Well first of all they would need to not go about the DB GT path of crapping over established lore, dismissing all the supporting characters as fodder, and making the protagonist a 5 five year old all over again.

Honestly, they could stick with the current characters and just do another time jump like they did to separate part 1 and 2. The good thing about an ongoing series like Naruto is that creating another quality saga really comes down to making another compelling villain while simply sticking with the ideas that made the show popular to begin with and that's it. The world is so huge at this point, it would be easy to come up with some other conflict to drive the narrative.

Definitely and that would give Kishi time to develop about interesting characters, clans etc. I think sometimes there are so much interesting things inside the story that the time to develop them is huge and would cost a big amount of job.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:23 am

engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Spoiler:

To continue Naruto would mean, that it's ending was pointless, if it will end as I think it will. Naruto is all about "find the peace", but everytime this idea created villains in Narutoverse, while Naruto will find the answer, how to make it possible, using good ideals and without killing anyone or destroing anything. If this kind of peace, that Jiraiya was talking about, where everyone is able to understand each other, will become true, then it shouldn't bring any new villains after, which makes continuation of Naruto impossible.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:34 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Spoiler:

To continue Naruto would mean, that it's ending was pointless, if it will end as I think it will. Naruto is all about "find the peace", but everytime this idea created villains in Narutoverse, while Naruto will find the answer, how to make it possible, using good ideals and without killing anyone or destroing anything. If this kind of peace, that Jiraiya was talking about, where everyone is able to understand each other, will become true, then it shouldn't bring any new villains after, which makes continuation of Naruto impossible.

It was said that as long as the current system is in place there will be war. And what is peace if not the time between wars? Naruto is simply trying to bring down those trying to destroy the world he loves.

Naruto's oldest dream was to become Hokage, and becoming Hokage means he will be in keeping with the established system to at least an extent.

And from what I've seen the only "answers" to bring everlasting peace have been marxist wet dreams that center around brainwashing and destroying people (at least in the anime), which isn't exactly something I see Naruto promoting. I'm aware that Naruto made a promise to Nagato that he would magically fix human nature or something of the sort but there's only so much that can be done without inhibiting natural human behavior.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:37 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:

Not necessarily. And we are talking about commercial issues: Kishi prolonged contract... And to bring peace is a day to day challenge. Do you really think that because a war is over, everybody is satisfied and just wants peace? That's a endless fight to bring peace, especially in a shinobi world, because shinobis are trained since the childhood in the art of war.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:39 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:

Not necessarily. And we are talking about commercial issues: Kishi prolonged contract... And to bring peace is a day to day challenge. Do you really think that because a war is over, everybody is satisfied and just wants peace? That's a endless fight to bring peace, especially in a shinobi world, because shinobis are trained since the childhood in the art of war.

Spoiler:

Just did.

I kept it this forum because it does have ramifications for NaruHina, seeing as though it would be an important part of the series going forward.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum