Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which one?

+2
Irielo
GreatKungLao
6 posters

Go down

Which one? Empty Which one?

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:08 am

If you was able to obtain only one jutsu from Narutoverse for your real life, which one would it be and why?

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu for me. And the main reason is not because I can send myself to many places and do a lot of things at once. The main reason was explained by Kakashi. When kage bunshin desappears, everything, what he have learned returns to the performer of jutsu. So I want to say, that with this jutsu I can learn A LOT of things in a day and much more in a week.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Which one? Empty Re: Which one?

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 am

Rinne Tensei to bring back the dear ones to me who disappeared too soon...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 am

Irielo wrote:Rinne Tensei to bring back the dear ones to me who disappeared too soon...
You do remember, that this jutsu costs performer's life, right? But I can't blame you, this is something that everyone wants.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:04 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:Rinne Tensei to bring back the dear ones to me who disappeared too soon...
You do remember, that this jutsu costs performer's life, right? But I can't blame you, this is something that everyone wants.

I don't know if that always costs the performer's life. I think it depends. In Nagato's case, he had already used a lot of chakra to fight against Naruto. Then he brought back so many people back to life at the same time. That took all his energy away. But I'm not sure if when one uses it, that leads automatically to death.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

I don't know if that always costs the performer's life. I think it depends. In Nagato's case, he had already used a lot of chakra to fight against Naruto. Then he brought back so many people back to life at the same time. That took all his energy away. But I'm not sure if when one uses it, that leads automatically to death.
I do remember, that when Madara was talking with Obito about his resurrection, so he could become Juubi's jinchuuriki, there was mentioned, that Rinne Tensei is taking performer's life, no matter how many lifes you've resurrected.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 am

If that's the case, then after bringing back those who I loved, I would not be able to enjoy any moment with them because I'll be dead.

I guess I have to find another jutsu: Mokouton no jutsu. With that I could create a forest or forests. To recreate nature where it disappeared...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:48 am

Bambutsu sozo
Which one? 398780267
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:59 am

Can I say that I want Kakashi's Raikiri? It's so awesome!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:34 pm

I would love to use a teleportation jutsu to go where ever I want in an instant.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:46 am

GreatKungLao wrote:If you was able to obtain only one jutsu from Narutoverse for your real life, which one would it be and why?

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu for me. And the main reason is not because I can send myself to many places and do a lot of things at once. The main reason was explained by Kakashi. When kage bunshin desappears, everything, what he have learned returns to the performer of jutsu. So I want to say, that with this jutsu I can learn A LOT of things in a day and much more in a week.
In an interview that what kishi chose to, he says he could get the next "chap" done like that.

he also said it wasweird if he had to date a character he made but if forced it would be hinata.
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum