Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers

+15
racefan1992
Alasteir
kagome1991
itachi75
Mustang
dovey
Ashen-Shugar
TinaBeanz
SID~
Zori
jcena18
Yuri
DerelictV
NekoKimio
Twin Steps
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers Empty Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Alright, I'm not sure if many of you have noticed this in the covers, but here goes. Take a look at Volume 64.
Spoiler:

What do we see here? Naruto and Hinata's hands are going OVER the swirl pattern under NARUTO. This is the only time I recall that it's happend, as all other times, nothing overlaps the swirl.

Spoiler:

I don't know about you, but that seems pretty significent to me, almost as if Kishi WANTED the hand holding to be seen on the cover....
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers Empty Re: Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Oh my gosh, like I really didn't even notice that their hands went over the swirl. Thank you so much for pointing this out. Yeah, I think it is significant in some way, as in a subtle way of saying 'IT'S IMPORTANT, Y'ALL'. Oh Kishi. >///<
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers Empty Re: Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:06 pm

You're quite welcome. I actually only noticed this after being told countless times by NS fans that the chapter meant nothing and that you could barely see their hands.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:18 pm

YOU...YOU CAN BARELY SEE THEIR...!?

....BLASPHEMY.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Blasphemy indeed, seeing as how they've said things like...you know what....just go to Tumblr.com and search in anti naruhina.....you'll have the lolz of your life.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Oh, I go on that tag all the time, trust me. And the NaruSaku tag.

It's really unbearable sometimes and makes me nauseous. Like, legit nauseous.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:31 pm

The only thing I feel when looking at those is pity for them tbh
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm

I really can't describe my feelings... They're there though. Hahaha.
I just can't stand when anti-shippers post in the pro-shipper tag. Ship wars are nasty.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Yeah, the hand hold moment was significant. It has to be over the swirl, Kishimoto really want to emphasize that.

Not only that, but of course, out of everyone, Naruto and Hinata are NOT charged up on the cover. Not only that but they are facing away from everyone. If you really wanted to say, "it was just for power transfer" then Kishimoto would have made them charged up on the cover too, or maybe not even have put them holding hands on the cover. I just can't understand why you would turn your head away and refuse to look at something like this. Just becomes denial at some point. Not to sound like an ass or anything, but if this were NaruSaku happening right now, I'd be really sad and kind of deflated but at least I'd acknowledge that they had an incredible moment and a significant boost to becoming canon. At this point I really can't figure out why someone would shrug this off and say, "it wasn't anything" >>

DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:38 am

Yes, I noticed this as well. As well as the fact that it's the first time that Naruto is standing on eye-to-eye level with another character on a cover. In other covers the characters are normally seen floating around. This truly indicates that Kishi wanted to show us that Naruto and Hinata are finally connected in such a way that they have become equals ^^
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 am

DerelictV wrote:Yeah, the hand hold moment was significant. It has to be over the swirl, Kishimoto really want to emphasize that.

Not only that, but of course, out of everyone, Naruto and Hinata are NOT charged up on the cover. Not only that but they are facing away from everyone. If you really wanted to say, "it was just for power transfer" then Kishimoto would have made them charged up on the cover too, or maybe not even have put them holding hands on the cover. I just can't understand why you would turn your head away and refuse to look at something like this. Just becomes denial at some point. Not to sound like an ass or anything, but if this were NaruSaku happening right now, I'd be really sad and kind of deflated but at least I'd acknowledge that they had an incredible moment and a significant boost to becoming canon. At this point I really can't figure out why someone would shrug this off and say, "it wasn't anything" >>

Ah, the finest form of denial. ;)
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:03 pm

NekoKimio wrote:
DerelictV wrote:Yeah, the hand hold moment was significant. It has to be over the swirl, Kishimoto really want to emphasize that.

Ah, the finest form of denial. ;)

Denial indeed
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by jcena18 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:34 am

Wow.. your right.. I didn't see that.. I think Kishi-sensei really make the holding hands visible for significant purpose.. :D that's pretty good.. :D
jcena18
jcena18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:37 pm

I just noticed this! Thanks twin step Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers 528746348
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Don't mention it Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers 383670149
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:09 pm

And the swirls are pink .. Pink for love BR00 Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers 2522136819
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:58 am

Pink for Sakura going between them........or so I've heard.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:12 am

^^^
yeah, because you know Sakura isn't going to let anyone take her man. Just watch. Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers 772429833
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:16 am

Especially not that fat useless fugly cow.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashen-Shugar Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Nah, its all just coincidence just like the other little tid-bits
http://ameblo.jp/yuhtodoroki/entry-11518083210.html

(though the doesn't take author take it too seriously with the connection, and he did just find out about it while going to the dentist and the first edition was on the table)
Ashen-Shugar

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:33 pm

^Lol. I used google translate on that page... and it didn't work so well. I'm dying from laughing over here.

dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:39 pm

^I got curious and just did the same. No, it doesn't work well at all. Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers 528746348
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:39 pm

Funny text is funny
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:43 pm

"Hinata of the book of clinical rumors."
"The glance, necklace roar like has been pointed out evening was jumped."

I wish I knew what it really said. >.>
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Kanji

Kanji everywhere
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next