Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread

+22
Skywardstrike
JulaShona
engetsu
Zumeii-san
Shizuka
NaruHina <3
Tim Jamison
Strawberry
Zori
mangafreakyay
lily567
kagome1991
The Merchant
Azuula
Irielo
Batokusanagi
racefan1992
SerenityLove
GreatKungLao
CoolChels
ClassyLPS
Aelita
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Aelita wrote:kagome1991, Girl I got chu! ain't nothin wrong with admiring the male physique Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3233463881 

Naruto has always been way hotter to me lol. That smile, those big blue eyes, that tousled blond hair, dat masculine jaw-line, that energetic personality and passionate determined attitude Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 4241225677 plus he has this masculine charm about him that's just so attractive.

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Naruto_smile_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d65415g

More Naruto tummy/kyuubi seal appreciation, just cause we can~

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 9263079917_b08dbcf5bb_o

But then again, this thread needs moar Sauce

Spoiler:

Remember back when, for a good chunk of Shippuden, Sasuke seemed to refuse to wear shirts that covered him completely lol. Just walked around chest out everywhere.

Aelita that Naruto gif...I loved seeing that! I was like, "Naruto, stop being so freaking cute!~ Winking and stuff!" Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 195309866 

Oh yeah Sasuke is something else too. I think when I was watching Shippuden some days ago and I'm at the part where it's showing a lot of Sasuke with him recruiting members of his Taka now, he wouldn't have a shirt on but of course I was complaining lol just wondering.

Lucky girls, that Hinata and Sakura~ Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2035981432 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:59 pm

For you Naruto fangirls:
Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Naruto-hairflip-o
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3027595017 Dat sexy blonde hair. I won't be surprised if Naruto get's his own little fanclub when the war is over.
Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 1906553478
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:41 am

GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:For you Naruto fangirls:
Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Naruto-hairflip-o

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3027595017 hehe~ Nice...really nice. Made my day Batokusunagi!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:10 pm

^ I enjoyed them videos and it stands true.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:36 am

Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2056820188 Oh you guys! xD Let's do this, then.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

And more Sasuke to balance things out.. :3
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:07 am

Strawberry wrote:Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2056820188 Oh you guys! xD Let's do this, then.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

And more Sasuke to balance things out.. :3
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Oh yeah Strawberry, this was awesome. Naruto and Sasuke are both so so sexy Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3896715641 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:25 am

These boys are going to be the death of me Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 1697708315 

I also nominate Suigetsu for best character introduction evar

Yes-ness:

Now that I think about it, chapter 347 certainly was filled with male nudity XD
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:35 am

I've found Naruto's perfect body source http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/338/f/3/kurama__nine_tails__by_shinoharaa-d5n31x5.png

I know how weird it looks, but his inner friend is also can be sexy.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Aelita wrote:
Spoiler:

Sakura motherf*cking approves.
I was right there with u girl
Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lo7c481KVG1qdrjdc

Forever mad that this scene didn't make it in the anime.

Ugh! I know. I hated how they didn't animate it. I was looking forward to it too! >///<

kagome1991 wrote:Oh yeah Strawberry, this was awesome. Naruto and Sasuke are both so so sexy Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3896715641 
They sure are. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2455688457 
Aelita wrote:These boys are going to be the death of me Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 1697708315 

Yes-ness:

At bolded: no complains here. xD

Let's keep the thread lively! Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2745595388 

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
^ I don't know why, but I find that one particularly charming. xD

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Can't forget about Neji. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2697176399

Last edited by Strawberry on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Aelita wrote:
Spoiler:

Sakura motherf*cking approves.
I was right there with u girl
Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lo7c481KVG1qdrjdc

Forever mad that this scene didn't make it in the anime.

Ugh! I know. I hated how they didn't animate it. I was looking forward to it too! >///<

kagome1991 wrote:Oh yeah Strawberry, this was awesome. Naruto and Sasuke are both so so sexy Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3896715641 
They sure are. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2455688457 
Aelita wrote:These boys are going to be the death of me Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 1697708315 

Yes-ness:

At bolded: no complains here. xD

Let's keep the thread lively! Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2745595388 

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
^ I don't know why, but I find that one particularly charming. xD

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Can't forget about Neji. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2697176399

yip ya definitely can't forget about neji :D  Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 4241225677 Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2745595388

I think the reason why it wasn't animated was because children were watching and it wouldn't be appropriate or something like that (can't remember the exact reason)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Neji.. You died with an amazing body.. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3516892631
Rest in peace sexy Neji.

Ahem. Back on-topic, it's a shame Kiba barely gets to be shirtless ever. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 1442966422 Dat tan bod. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 1512314842
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:41 pm

@ Strawberry

Wow, Neji looks so smexy when there is water drops all on him >///<

@ Classy

I wanna see a shirtless Kiba so bad, he's hot too!
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:15 pm

^ All very nice, oh my, I seem to be finding myself blushy.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:30 pm

^ I know right! Kiba is so wild like an animal or something and I find that just to be so smexy!~ Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2205897398 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:33 pm

^ We can say that about alot of them.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:36 pm

^ Yeah you're right about that. You know Naruto and Kiba have similarities in terms of personality I believe. Kiba may be a bit wilder than wilder than Naruto, but I really love their personalities.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Jamison Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Needs more Choji.
Tim Jamison
Tim Jamison
On Detention
On Detention

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Bring some Choji then instead of complaining.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:31 pm

What about Shino?
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 pm

^^^ Shino is hot as well. I wish to see his eyes. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 1442966422

I find it funny that the Sakura's ass and Hinata's boobs threads have way more posts than this one, considering the majority of this forum is girls. xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:40 pm

I wish to see Shino's eyes as well just see if he is attractive or not. I mean he's badass and I like his voice, but I want to see what he really looks like.

@Irielo

Huh, Choji is kinda cute Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2835597988 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:10 pm

kagome1991 wrote:I wish to see Shino's eyes as well just see if he is attractive or not. I mean he's badass and I like his voice, but I want to see what he really looks like.

@Irielo

Huh, Choji is kinda cute Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2835597988 

Sorry, I was just giving an answer to this someone who was just trolling around... Nothing against Choji.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:59 am

lily567 wrote:yip ya definitely can't forget about neji :D  Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 4241225677 Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 2745595388

I think the reason why it wasn't animated was because children were watching and it wouldn't be appropriate or something like that (can't remember the exact reason)

Aw come on! They animate Naruto's sexy jutsu and Konohamaru's girl sexy jutsu all the time. They can animate girls hugging each other naked but not guys?! *goes on strike* xD

ClassyLPS wrote:^^^ Shino is hot as well. I wish to see his eyes. Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 1442966422

I find it funny that the Sakura's ass and Hinata's boobs threads have way more posts than this one, considering the majority of this forum is girls. xD

True, so let's keep bringing on the sexyness~

Spoiler:
direct link so you can see the full image since it's too large -> link
I know the background's a little scary, but the guys in the front? Not bad.
Shirtless Naruto Males Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3027595017 

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next