Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Theories

4 posters

Go down

Old Theories  Empty Old Theories

Post by eromreven Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:01 am

We've all had our crazy fan theories on Naruto. Some turn out to be right, but maaaaaaaany more are wrong, and hilariously so in hindsight.

So let's list some that we've seen.

I'll start!

The 4th Hokage was still alive somehow, and was the leader of the Akatsuki: The only real link was the similar hair style, and the fact they were hunting the Kyubi.

The 4th's name was Arashi Kazama (or Uzumaki): this one sprung up simply because dear Minato apparently has REALLY bad handwriting.

Naruto had no relation to the 4th: This was just stupid and it got worse as the series went on and people kept hinting at it constantly.

The Tobi/Obito Debate: This was Kishimoto's fault.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Old Theories  Empty Re: Old Theories

Post by Aelita Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:33 am

I was a big believer in the 4th Hokage being Naruto's Daddy theory which turned out right.

I had a head canon that Naruto's mother had red hair back before she was even a flashback in Jiraiya's head, which surprisingly came true lol.

I also believed in the Tobito theory when it was popular back in the pre Kage Summit days. But my faith wavered when he started claiming himself as Madara. I took a hiatus from Naruto sometime right before Konan and Tobi's fight and was sucked back in when I heard news of Neji's Death, so I missed the big Tobito reveal, but I was surprised when I learned it turned out I was right after all lol

I thought Minato's name was Arashi back in the day too! It was because of that contract with the toads scroll! Someone had said the name of the last person who signed before Naruto read "Arashi". So everyone thought that must have been the Yodaime since he was a student of Jiraiya's and had summoned Gamabunta during the Kyuubi attack. I was confident in that one too lol. So surprised when Minato's and Kushina's names were finally revealed.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 am

Yeah, I kind of suspected that Naruto and Minato were related and that Minato was his father way before it was revealed. The appearances are so obvious not to. The name was not sure about that until it was revealed. The Obito I thought was a possibility, but thought why. I just waited for him to be revealed.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 pm

I remember the whole Golden Byakugan thing, that was funny XD
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 am

I once read an interesting, somewhat believable theory that had Tsunade and Jiraiya as the actual parents of Minato and thus the grandparents of Naruto.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:37 pm

I read one that it was Dan and Tsunade. There were characteristics even being pointed out for similar structures to Minato as Dan.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:55 pm

'Ho shit I can see it. NEW HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down