Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasuke has become reckless

+4
NekoKimio
racefan1992
CoolChels
Irielo
8 posters

Go down

Sasuke has become reckless Empty Sasuke has become reckless

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:39 pm

I don't know for you but I find Sasuke very motivated to finish Madara and Obito. He is giving his best as if he wanted to prove something.

But at the same time, he is so motivated that he is behaving recklessly. What is amazing is the fact that in part 1, Naruto was the one acting always recklessly and Sasuke was more carefull. Now the tables have changed. Sasuke seems not to listen and just attack recklessly whereas Naruto is more carefull. That's why he could save Sasuke and Minato with his chakra arms.

How can one understand Sasuke's attitude?

Is he someone who is fighting as if he had nothing left to lose or does he only want to prove something?

Anyway I'm afraid of, if he goes on like that something bad might happen to him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Sasuke has become reckless Empty Re: Sasuke has become reckless

Post by CoolChels Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:22 pm

That is a good question. He did want the juubi to continue to burn when Naruto suggest that they should put it out and take care of it. Who knows whats running through his head.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Thanks for your answer CoolChels! The problem is that some say that Sasuke will/must die to wash the bad things he did.
I don't think he should die. He is not a hopeless case like Obito or Madara and that is what he is trying to show now.

But at the same time, his way of fighting is so reckless and apparently he tries to make things on his own without listening. The enemy could use that against himself and against the alliance.

That is the only way I could see Naruto and Sasuke fight each other once again. If the Juubi's jin use a kind of power which allows him to control the mind of an opponent, I'm afraid that Sasuke will be the victim.

Personally, I'm a bit fed up about that Naruto vs Sasuke to know who is stronger. I mean they are both great shinobi and they respect themselves as rivals. That's why I think the only way a fight between them could happen would be if the enemy takes control other Sasuke's mind...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:23 am

I've always viewed Saskue as wreckless. He is smart but throws his brain out the window when something happens. The list is long.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:34 am

^ I agree partly to what you wrote. Sasuke became reckless when he was taken by hatred and madness. If I'm not wrong, the first time was when Itachi and Kisame came to Konoha.

Naruto and Sasuke evolved in a way that, in the beginning and for a long time, Naruto was the one who let himself carried away and attacked without thinking.
Now he shows more maturity and wisdom when he makes a move.

In opposition Sasuke in the beginning was considered to be more careful in his moves. His reckless attitude evolved alongside his hatred.
Most of the time in part 2 concentrated on the growth of his hatred.
His attack during the Kage's summit showed how reckless he was and was the peak time of his hatred and madness.

He is now back, fighting for the alliance and for the village. Although it looks like he cooled down, his way of fighting seems to hide something and both Sakura and Naruto feel that. Naruto is now somehow trying to tell Sasuke to take care and not to act so recklessly. But the latter does not listen. That's why Naruto had to save him.

What does Sakura's false smile hide? She could be feeling that Sasuke has the intention to sacrifice himself, who knows?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Yup. Kids gone mad. Assassinating Kages, going from good to evil every few chapters.....he's lost it.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 pm

He was always reckless. Even in part 1. I think his actions are somewhat justified, but not fully. We have his childhood trauma paired with his cursed bloodline, but at least he's doing what's right currently in the manga, I just hope there isn't a horrible second motive he's trying to carry out.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:01 pm

I think he is reckless, crazy, physco, all that stuff.
I never really understood Sasuke, but I haven't tried, because he doesn't spark much of an interest to me really.Sasuke has become reckless 1001631471
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Like above, he's always reckless.
His ambiguity is getting really old...
I think it's to the point where I don't think anybody will be surprised if he was still evil or not.
It's either good or bad, but I don't think I'll make a big deal out of it.
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:54 am

Don't be surprised if Sasuke tries to make a grab for Juubi after Obito and Madara are finished off.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Graeystone wrote:Don't be surprised if Sasuke tries to make a grab for Juubi after Obito and Madara are finished off.
I have been suggesting this may happen,
but sasuke does seem to want the tailed beasts to stop existing

Sasuke has become reckless 1548530422 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down