Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto & Hinata: The New Adventures of Superman

+2
lily567
GreatKungLao
6 posters

Go down

Naruto & Hinata: The New Adventures of Superman Empty Naruto & Hinata: The New Adventures of Superman

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:25 am

Ok, here is the story. Me and my friend, and them some people on YouTube, started comparing Smallville and Man of Steel to Naruto, when it goes about NaruHina. The point was is that NaruHina is like Clois (Clark and Lois), almost exactly identical. But the deeper we went, then more similarities we've found. I'm afraid the whole point will understand only those , who have saw Man of Steel and Smallville all 10 season, so beware, that there will be a lot of spoilers from Man of Steel and Smallville.

SPOILER:

I hope you can find this interesting. And I hope you saw Man of Steel and Smallville =) The main point was, that Clark went a long road before realizing Lois as his only and true love, while befoe that having crush on another girl, which faded away in time.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Naruto & Hinata: The New Adventures of Superman Empty Re: Naruto & Hinata: The New Adventures of Superman

Post by lily567 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:Ok, here is the story. Me and my friend, and them some people on YouTube, started comparing Smallville and Man of Steel to Naruto, when it goes about NaruHina. The point was is that NaruHina is like Clois (Clark and Lois), almost exactly identical. But the deeper we went, then more similarities we've found. I'm afraid the whole point will understand only those , who have saw Man of Steel and Smallville all 10 season, so beware, that there will be a lot of spoilers from Man of Steel and Smallville.

SPOILER:

I hope you can find this interesting. And I hope you saw Man of Steel and Smallville =) The main point was, that Clark went a long road before realizing Lois as his only and true love, while befoe that having crush on another girl, which faded away in time.

this is quite a comparison and I do see naruhina in clark and Louis. that very first video is like naruto and hinat especially the scene in 615
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Naruto & Hinata: The New Adventures of Superman Empty Re: Naruto & Hinata: The New Adventures of Superman

Post by Azuula Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Ooo really good little research you got.. I see it ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:05 pm

The hero needing "grounding" sometimes and watching each other's backs and of course always being by each other's side... it fits NH so well. That's a nice comparison +reps
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:51 am

There is even more similarities between stories in general. Both Naruto and Kal-El were able to met their true parents, even if they were dead. Superman's father was also resurrected in Smallville season 9, just like Minato right now in Naruto. I see Naruto even more Supermaninsh, than Dragon Ball/Son Goku. And Lois also confessed to Calrk, that she loves him, when his life was in danger. Unfortunately his response waited for a whole season =)))

Oh and they even have similar music videos, lol.
SPOILER:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:38 am

Don't forget WORST SECRET IDENTITY EVER THAT SOMEHOW WORKS ANYWAY.
Clark - Puts on a pair of glasses and nobody can tell the difference between him and Superman.
Naruto - A bunch of whiskers on his face and nobody can tell the blatant similarities between him and Minato.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:43 am

Graeystone wrote:Don't forget WORST SECRET IDENTITY EVER THAT SOMEHOW WORKS ANYWAY.
Clark - Puts on a pair of glasses and nobody can tell the difference between him and Superman.
Naruto - A bunch of whiskers on his face and nobody can tell the blatant similarities between him and Minato.
=D That is so true. I remember watching Naruto for the first time and when there was scene with Third Hokage in his room with pictures of previous Hokages, I understand right away that the guy with yellow hair is Naruto's father. It can't be even more obvious, lol.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:45 pm

I know, I was thinking the same thing when I first saw Minato.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down