Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The anime: a confusion factor?

Go down

The anime: a confusion factor?

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:46 am

I often have the feeling that the anime forgets important details which are in the manga and which are crucial for the plot. Some fillers bring even confusion into the story.

For someone who just watches the anime without considering the original creation, the manga, that can sometimes lead to a quite biased interpretation of the whole story.

What are your thoughts about that?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: The anime: a confusion factor?

Post by CoolChels on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Thats quite interesting and sometimes especially in these recent ones that are filler that I thought some were in the manga.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Sometimes I'm afraid we will get two different endings:one for the manga, one for the anime.

I have even the feeling the anime is pro NS.

If they want to change that, I hope they'll put some NaruHina fillers.

Because now, it's not surprising that some support NS as they only watch the anime...

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:00 pm

I hope it's not, but it wouldn't surprise me.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 pm

I see what you mean...but at the end of the day isn't the anime based off of the manga?  fillers or not if Kishi made NH canon (at the end for example) wouldn't the anime producers have to make NH canon? They can make small changes to scenes like the fight against Pein, but i don't think they could go so far as changing who Naruto ends up with or other major plot elements. It would no longer be Naruto it would have to be "Naruto (insert anime producer's name)'s version".

So i don't think we have to worry too much about something as drastic as that happening...and even if somehow they change the outcome in the anime and make it NS, whatever happens in the manga is what is ultimately valid. Once Kishi decides NH is what happens and makes it canon everything else will be invalid as he is Naruto's creator.
and we'll all be here to pop the bottles and celebrate

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Lickstermik wrote:I see what you mean...but at the end of the day isn't the anime based off of the manga?  fillers or not if Kishi made NH canon (at the end for example) wouldn't the anime producers have to make NH canon? They can make small changes to scenes like the fight against Pein, but i don't think they could go so far as changing who Naruto ends up with or other major plot elements. It would no longer be Naruto it would have to be "Naruto (insert anime producer's name)'s version".

So i don't think we have to worry too much about something as drastic as that happening...and even if somehow they change the outcome in the anime and make it NS, whatever happens in the manga is what is ultimately valid. Once Kishi decides NH is what happens and makes it canon everything else will be invalid as he is Naruto's creator.

I think the anime produces are Pro NH. I think there are a lot of NH scenes that were made fillers. Like the search for the Bacochu(however you spell that) beetle. Which showed how much Hinata cared for Naruto and things that Naruto reaches for (Sasuke). I'm sure we could point out other occasions where the anime used NH in their fillers. Coincidence?  
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Zumeii-san wrote:
Lickstermik wrote:I see what you mean...but at the end of the day isn't the anime based off of the manga?  fillers or not if Kishi made NH canon (at the end for example) wouldn't the anime producers have to make NH canon? They can make small changes to scenes like the fight against Pein, but i don't think they could go so far as changing who Naruto ends up with or other major plot elements. It would no longer be Naruto it would have to be "Naruto (insert anime producer's name)'s version".

I think the anime produces are Pro NH. I think there are a lot of NH scenes that were made fillers. Like the search for the Bacochu(however you spell that) beetle. Which showed how much Hinata cared for Naruto and things that Naruto reaches for (Sasuke). I'm sure we could point out other occasions where the anime used NH in their fillers. Coincidence?  

As far as part 1 is concerned, yes. But Shippuuden... Even the movies, for instance, when Naruto and Sasuke fight the Reibi (the 0 tail), he is at first sent on a mission and Hinata is a part of the team. When Hinata told him that she hoped they could make a good job together, he looked kind of frightened about her, like someone one wants to avoid, whereas he was very open to Sakura.

Sakura is a main character and has thus more time appearances in the anime. That's the thing, when it's like that, one tend to think that the main boy must necessarily end up with the main girl... That's why, some NaruHina fillers in part 2 of the anime would have been better (Not only when they went on mission to seal the Sanbi).

Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:20 pm

@Zumeii-san
very true

@Irielo
I hear what you're saying and you're right...but no matter what, people will always think and believe what they want. Simple as that, all we can do is leave the true ending in the hands of Kishimoto and when that true ending comes there will be those who will accept it (and either celebrate  or get upset ) and those who won't and they will just be in denial.

yes i agree those in charge of the anime could handle the NaruHina fillers a bit better, but for all we know the fillers are written by different people (they are after all short stories that never happened in the manga, created to buy time for the manga and real story to build up, before episodes for those can be made no?) and for all we now the persons that made the fillers for part 2 preferred Sakura  

Just stay true to your ship  and let everyone else believe what they will, especially if its just based on stories that technically never happened.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Lickstermik wrote:@Zumeii-san
very true

@Irielo
I hear what you're saying and you're right...but no matter what, people will always think and believe what they want. Simple as that, all we can do is leave the true ending in the hands of Kishimoto and when that true ending comes there will be those who will accept it (and either celebrate  or get upset ) and those who won't and they will just be in denial.

yes i agree those in charge of the anime could handle the NaruHina fillers a bit better, but for all we know the fillers are written by different people (they are after all short stories that never happened in the manga, created to buy time for the manga and real story to build up, before episodes for those can be made no?) and for all we now the persons that made the fillers for part 2 preferred Sakura  

Just stay true to your ship  and let everyone else believe what they will, especially if its just based on stories that technically never happened.

Definitely. Amen to that!
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Irielo wrote:As far as part 1 is concerned, yes. But Shippuuden... Even the movies, for instance, when Naruto and Sasuke fight the Reibi (the 0 tail), he is at first sent on a mission and Hinata is a part of the team. When Hinata told him that she hoped they could make a good job together, he looked kind of frightened about her, like someone one wants to avoid, whereas he was very open to Sakura.

Sakura is a main character and has thus more time appearances in the anime. That's the thing, when it's like that, one tend to think that the main boy must necessarily end up with the main girl... That's why, some NaruHina fillers in part 2 of the anime would have been better (Not only when they went on mission to seal the Sanbi).

Are you serious about the part about the movie where they make Naruto seem like he wants to avoid Hinata? Which movie is this? I know I'm pretty far behind in the anime and the movies, but that's not cool to do. Let's see, I'm on episode 128 in Shippuden and I think I saw the first 2 movies of Shippuden.

I have always thought that the way the relationship between Naruto and Sakura was portrayed in the anime was so inaccurate. I had suspicions that anime producers seemed to be more for NS because they weren't going exactly by the manga sometimes. That's pretty unfair and dirty isn't it? And plus there isn't that many fillers with Naruhina in it as well at least in Shippuden anyway; and that just doesn't sit well with me. I don't know. I know the anime is based on the manga, so the events and portrayals of the manga should correspond in the anime too right?

Well, just like Lickstermilk mentioned that no matter what they put in the anime, the manga is the only valid proof of anything Naruto and people will believe anything so it doesn't matter I guess. I just don't like how it seems that Naruhina is getting dissed I guess like this and NaruSaku has a better portrayal in the anime is all. Is it wrong to feel that way?
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:19 am

kagome1991 wrote:Are you serious about the part about the movie where they make Naruto seem like he wants to avoid Hinata? Which movie is this? I know I'm pretty far behind in the anime and the movies, but that's not cool to do. Let's see, I'm on episode 128 in Shippuden and I think I saw the first 2 movies of Shippuden.

I have always thought that the way the relationship between Naruto and Sakura was portrayed in the anime was so inaccurate. I had suspicions that anime producers seemed to be more for NS because they weren't going exactly by the manga sometimes. That's pretty unfair and dirty isn't it? And plus there isn't that many fillers with Naruhina in it as well at least in Shippuden anyway; and that just doesn't sit well with me. I don't know. I know the anime is based on the manga, so the events and portrayals of the manga should correspond in the anime too right?

Well, just like Lickstermilk mentioned that no matter what they put in the anime, the manga is the only valid proof of anything Naruto and people will believe anything so it doesn't matter I guess. I just don't like how it seems that Naruhina is getting dissed I guess like this and NaruSaku has a better portrayal in the anime is all. Is it wrong to feel that way?

Yes absolutely serious. Try to watch Naruto Shippuden 2: Bonds and just look at his reaction when Hinata talks to him just after receiving the mission. I tell you, maybe I'm mad but I saw what I saw and the fact is his reaction gave the feeling that he was kind of afraid of Hinata as if she was a weird person to him.

In the same movie, he will once smile in a way to Sakura that she tells him: "don't look at me like that". That just annoys me a lot because someone who doesn't read the manga and watches only the anime or the movies could get easily trapped... And I wrote before that Sakura, as a main character receives more screen appearances and that is normal but I hate this reflex which is to force a main character to end up with another main character, just because of commercial issues.

And that's no respect toward the original creation and creator.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:06 am

Irielo wrote:Yes absolutely serious. Try to watch Naruto Shippuden 2: Bonds and just look at his reaction when Hinata talks to him just after receiving the mission. I tell you, maybe I'm mad but I saw what I saw and the fact is his reaction gave the feeling that he was kind of afraid of Hinata as if she was a weird person to him.

In the same movie, he will once smile in a way to Sakura that she tells him: "don't look at me like that". That just annoys me a lot because someone who doesn't read the manga and watches only the anime or the movies could get easily trapped... And I wrote before that Sakura, as a main character receives more screen appearances and that is normal but I hate this reflex which is to force a main character to end up with another main character, just because of commercial issues.

And that's no respect toward the original creation and creator.

It's been a while since I saw that movie, so I can forget what happens in it. However, that isn't cool at all. You know as much as I do that Naruto clearly likes Hinata enough to want to be around and to twist that up in a movie no less, just pisses me off. They have no business doing something like that to characters which show inaccurate portrayals to themselves.

Now I have a reason not to watch the anime so much. I was behind anyway but this...I don't like this. Especially after what I heard what they did to episode 321 based on chapters 558-559. I really don't like it.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:14 am

kagome1991 wrote:It's been a while since I saw that movie, so I can forget what happens in it. However, that isn't cool at all. You know as much as I do that Naruto clearly likes Hinata enough to want to be around and to twist that up in a movie no less, just pisses me off. They have no business doing something like that to characters which show inaccurate portrayals to themselves.

Now I have a reason not to watch the anime so much. I was behind anyway but this...I don't like this. Especially after what I heard what they did to episode 321 based on chapters 558-559. I really don't like it.

What can I say? Maybe I'm crazy but imagine one end for the manga and one for the anime regarding the pairing issue. OMG that would be really crap. Let's see...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 am

^ I think I seen anime that happened that way before where the manga version had one pairing and the anime version had a whole different pairing. Either way I don't like this if they decide to go that way.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:31 am

Look at it this way, the whole point of fillers is so they have enough time to adapt the manga storyline. It's a safe bet that the Naruto anime will follow the manga.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:33 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:Look at it this way, the whole point of fillers is so they have enough time to adapt the manga storyline. It's a safe bet that the Naruto anime will follow the manga.

Be your words blessed my friend!
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:36 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:Look at it this way, the whole point of fillers is so they have enough time to adapt the manga storyline. It's a safe bet that the Naruto anime will follow the manga.

Yeah you're right about that. I surely hope so.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:39 am

kagome1991 wrote:^ I think I seen anime that happened that way before where the manga version had one pairing and the anime version had a whole different pairing. Either way I don't like this if they decide to go that way.

Lets just hope that if Kishi cannonizes Naruhina, he gets involved in the anime team to have it end with Naruhina as he envisioned. If that anime team makes a completely noncannon ending, then Kishi could get another anime team to create another Naruto anime series that follows the manga through and through, including Naruhina scenes + bonus.

Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:51 am

^ I doubt they'll do something like that though.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 am

Yes, if you watch the anime you will have an incorrect portrayal of the story.

However, that's almost always the case unless the creator of the manga is a stickler for how it is portrayed in animated form. Kishimoto is not a stickler and never has been. Since the anime has no problems pretending the manga has not contradicted it (compare the "reason" Karin had for loving Sasuke which the anime made up with the real reason that Kishimoto created in the manga at a later date--and the anime did put in the real reason as if it's made up "reason" didn't exist; it also annoyed me by giving a "reason" for Sakura to love Sasuke that goes against what was already stated in the manga as not being the reason), the anime is not going to change the ending pairings from the manga.

However, if you don't like the fact that the anime loves the idea of Naruto/girl as far as romance goes, then Shippuden will annoy you. Yes the "girl" used is usually Sakura, but they've also used a zillion filler girls to be "the girl" too.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:12 am

Top 5 Naruto Anime Screw Ups-
1) Neji being able to tell the difference between Naruto and his Shadow Clones. . .ITS IMPOSSIBLE!
2) Naruto's chakra color is yellow, not blue.
3) Gaara's hair color was originally auburn until the anime changed it to red.
4) Ruining the nuances of Hinata's confession.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:02 am

Since you left out a fifth, I'm going to include when the anime changed a scene where Sakura is clearly thinking about Sasuke (after the failed Team 7 mission) into a scene where she's supposedly thinking about Naruto instead. That is one of worst scene alterations I've ever seen in the Naruto anime.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Yes, if you watch the anime you will have an incorrect portrayal of the story.

However, that's almost always the case unless the creator of the manga is a stickler for how it is portrayed in animated form. Kishimoto is not a stickler and never has been. Since the anime has no problems pretending the manga has not contradicted it (compare the "reason" Karin had for loving Sasuke which the anime made up with the real reason that Kishimoto created in the manga at a later date--and the anime did put in the real reason as if it's made up "reason" didn't exist; it also annoyed me by giving a "reason" for Sakura to love Sasuke that goes against what was already stated in the manga as not being the reason), the anime is not going to change the ending pairings from the manga.

However, if you don't like the fact that the anime loves the idea of Naruto/girl as far as romance goes, then Shippuden will annoy you. Yes the "girl" used is usually Sakura, but they've also used a zillion filler girls to be "the girl" too.

Although I follow the manga and know its cannon, I'm really hoping in the anime when they get up certain future Naruhina scenes and indicators that they DO NOT CHANGE/MESS UP! They need to stick to cannon for this...especially if the next chapter week (which I have the willies about) confirms both Naruhina and SasuSakura. Sorry....i just have big expecations thats all....sigh... 

Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:53 am

They dont have to much choice when it comes to this.

they want happy viewers/
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum