Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Is Naruhina more popular than Narusaku?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Is Naruhina more popular than Narusaku?

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Irielo wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:^ I honestly thought I would have to wait til I'm 30 years before these two would become canon. I mean I'm 22 and now they're finally making moves lol. It's been a long wait I tell ya, but it's been worth it.

The reward after all this time of waiting will be thus more enjoyable, more delightful and more tasty... 

You are so right!~ What's that saying? "Good things happen to those that wait?" I believe that applies to this pairing here and boy, have we been waiting.~  
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Out of these three pairings?
Honestly from a poll I've seen (Sorry It's not very accurate)
First: SasuSaku
Second: NaruSaku
Third: NaruHina

But this information is old and was before the War arc, NaruHina is luckily becoming more and more popular thanks to the current arc.
I've also seen NaruSasu and KakaIru was pretty high up there O_O...
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:29 am

I think second was always NaruHina, but it has been miles behind SasuSaku since the very beginning. NaruHina has always been more popular than NaruSaku. even KakaSaku is more popular than NS lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 am

ItaSaku being more popular than NS? XDDDDDD
Well who can blame? ItaSaku is sexy.

SasuSaku is most popular het pairing last time I checked. NaruHina is above NS that's for sure. Then again, so are many pairings. For a pairing that's gonna TOTALLY BE TEH CANONZ, it sure isn't as popular. Wonder why that is?

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 am

Are they even doing popularity polls anymore? T_T
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:06 am

Zora wrote:
Are they even doing popularity polls anymore? T_T
is that the latest one

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:34 am

I don't think so, remember Neji is dead, so that means that NejiHina is dead along with it, I think that the votes from NejiHina will be split between NaruHina and NaruSaku, but due to Neji supporting NaruHina, I thing the NejiHina supporters (don't worry, I am not bashing them) might side with NaruHina knowing that Naruto is pretty much the only male character that can make Hinata happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:54 am

The latest pairing popularity poll had indeed NaruHina above NarSak, and SasuSaku above the two. It has come to my attention that there is a certain "popularity result" going around in favor of NarSak for over 500,000 "results" over NaruHina. I'd like to tell you guys, if you come across this "poll", to ignore it. It is not accurate at all, because it's not even a poll.

NarSak claims that in Japan, the pairings are not named NaruHina, SasuSaku and NaruSaku. So people should search them as "Naruto and Hinata", "Sasuke and Sakura", and "Naruto and Sakura". Yes, that is NarSak's supposed "poll", a Google search.

Apparently, since Google has more search results for "Naruto and Sakura" it means NarSak is more popular... Don't fall for this, guys. Google search is certainly not a pairing popularity poll, and it's not a surprise that there are more search results for "Naruto and Sakura" since they are the main hero and main heroine in one of the most popular manga in Japan.

Even the latest official character popularity poll has Hinata over Sakura, but if you google search Hinata and Sakura respectively, you'll find more results for Sakura. I just want you guys to know the difference so you don't fall for this fake result. Not that popularity will have anything to do with Kishimoto's end-game pairing, but it's nice to see that NaruHina is well-loved.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:35 am

Strawberry
The latest pairing popularity poll had indeed NaruHina above NarSak, and SasuSaku above the two. It has come to my attent.n that there is a certain "popularity result" going around in favor of NarSak for over 500,000 "results" over NaruHina. I'd like to tell you guys, if you come across this "poll", to ignore it. It is not accurate at all, because it's not even a poll.

NarSak claims that in Japan, the pairings are not named NaruHina, SasuSaku and NaruSaku. So people should search them as "Naruto and Hinata", "Sasuke and Sakura", and "Naruto and Sakura". Yes, that is NarSak's supposed "poll", a Google search.

Apparently, since Google has more search results for "Naruto and Sakura" it means NarSak is more popular... Don't fall for this, guys. Google search is certainly not a pairing popularity poll, and it's not a surprise that there are more search results for "Naruto and Sakura" since they are the main hero and main heroine in one of the most popular manga in Japan.

Even the latest official character popularity poll has Hinata over Sakura, but if you google search Hinata and Sakura respectively, you'll find more results for Sakura. I just want you guys to know the difference so you don't fall for this fake result. Not that popularity will have anything to do with Kishimoto's end-game pairing, but it's nice to see that NaruHina is well-loved.
The poll date I'm not so sure, pretty sure it's old and I agree with what mustang said.

Oh my gosh thank you Strawberry!!!
NS showed me the exact result for that and kept claiming NS is first, NH is second, and SS is losing.
It's the other way around.
I knew it wasn't accurate in the first place because the japanese syllabary it used was messed up and just weird.
In addition, I tried to type Sasuke and Sakura and Naruto and Hinata in Japanese, most showed me サスサク and ナルヒナ.
Such a fail…I mean is popularity and the so called "parallels" really that important to it?
I think it's pretty desperate  

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Lickstermik on Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mentioning fans)
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:11 am

Zora wrote:
Strawberry
The latest pairing popularity poll had indeed NaruHina above NarSak, and SasuSaku above the two. It has come to my attent.n that there is a certain "popularity result" going around in favor of NarSak for over 500,000 "results" over NaruHina. I'd like to tell you guys, if you come across this "poll", to ignore it. It is not accurate at all, because it's not even a poll.

The poll date I'm not so sure, pretty sure it's old and I agree with what mustang said.

Oh my gosh thank you Strawberry!!!
A ns fan showed me the exact result for that and kept claiming NS is first, NH is second, and SS is losing.
It's the other way around.
I knew it wasn't accurate in the first place because the japanese syllabary they used was messed up and just weird.
In addition, I tried to type Sasuke and Sakura and Naruto and Hinata in Japanese, most showed me サスサク and ナルヒナ.
Such a fail…I mean is popularity and the so called "parallels" really that important to them?
I think it's pretty desperate  
hence the phrase 'desperate times call for desperate measures.'
it will try anything

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:04 am

Strawberry wrote:The latest pairing popularity poll had indeed NaruHina above NarSak, and SasuSaku above the two. It has come to my attention that there is a certain "popularity result" going around in favor of NarSak for over 500,000 "results" over NaruHina. I'd like to tell you guys, if you come across this "poll", to ignore it. It is not accurate at all, because it's not even a poll.

Ah, I remember that going around and I knew it was bs. Actually the post I put up earlier with the polls was taken in 2011 so I don't know if one has been taken recently to date.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by RosettaMyst on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Strawberry wrote:The latest pairing popularity poll had indeed NaruHina above NarSak, and SasuSaku above the two. It has come to my attention that there is a certain "popularity result" going around in favor of NarSak for over 500,000 "results" over NaruHina. I'd like to tell you guys, if you come across this "poll", to ignore it. It is not accurate at all, because it's not even a poll.

Thank you for clearing this up! :)
However NS is still claiming popularity....oh well! Hopefully the manga will end with NH together. <3 Let's hope my 100% accurate pairing predictions don't turn into 99%.
RosettaMyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 pm

kagome1991 wrote:^ Yeah you're right.

But I just got this from someone on tumblr; it shows the popularity ranks with the Naruto shippings in Japan I believe: http://kaylathebookthief.tumblr.com/post/54945024232/naruto-ships-popularity
yeah I was gonna mention that one pairing poll on tumblr, but i couldn't find the source. if it had a source it'd be a bit more reliable, but im pretty sure NH, SS, and even ItaSaku is ranked higher than NS, so yeah, NS isn't doing very well in Japan >u>
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Irielo on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Starshine wrote:Only if you're talking about US or something, because here in Japan, SasuSaku is the most popular, followed bu NaruSaku and NaruSasu. NaruHina is not even close, never was. NejiHina was more popular and NaruHina recently left it behind. Some years ago, in Japan, NaruHina was considered a ship for retards, fortunately, it isn't anymore, but still not even close to NaruSaku, so don't say things like that out of nothing. Also, Sakura fandom is one of the biggest in Naruto. KakaSaku is a pedophile ship so no, it's not more popular than NS here. I think you guys should do some research before claiming these stuff.

"Here in Japan" you wrote? Me I come from Mars, lol!

Anyway, no matter how popular a pairing can be, the original story goes its own way. I like the KakaMei pairing but I really doubt it will happen. Actually there are some Sakura fans here too (including myself). Btw, it's quite ridiculous to think that supporting a pairing means to a hate a character involved in a rival pairing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum