Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Sakura cause Naruto pain?

+12
lily567
Bubbles
NekoKimio
Strawberry
Yamasaki Akaiko
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
Twin Steps
itachi75
Batokusanagi
Zori
16 posters

Go down

Did Sakura cause Naruto pain? Empty Did Sakura cause Naruto pain?

Post by Zori Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:54 am

Do you think Sakura caused Naruto pain just like sasuke but not as much?
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Did Sakura cause Naruto pain? Empty Re: Did Sakura cause Naruto pain?

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:11 am

During part 1 when Naruto failed to bring Sasuke back, yes, definitely. Sai got it wrong in part 2, though.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:31 am

yes remember when Sai told Sakura that she was causing anruto pain?
-
and then after Sakura's confession and then the afermath with sasuke becoming evil. Naruto with combination of Sakura's lies and Sasuke's betrayal. Naruto passed out in pain.
-
not to mention Sakura beats naruto even sends him to get medical care from her hits.
-
so yes Sakura causes Naruto pain.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:14 pm

With the POAL, yes. Sai said this straight out. With the fail confession, yes. Because it was the reason, along with Gaara's news about Sasuke and Sai's news about Sakura and Sasuke possibly killing each other, that he fainted.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:13 pm

^ That with the false confession and the promise she had him make.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Yes she along with Sasuke are the characters that cause Naruto the greatest pains. Naruto has done everything for Sakura and all that it seems to do for Naruto is hurt him, (emotionally, Physically and mentally.) The promise of lifetime was when Naruto sort of had to think about giving up on his crush on Sakura, then in the Land of Iron it was the straw that broke the camels back, because he knew that Sakura wasn't ever going to return his crush.

Naruto was hurt by the fact that the only person she loved, was the same person that has beaten him to within an inch of his life, attacked the Cloud Village for Killer Bee and the 8-tails, attacked the Kage Summit and still even with Naruto being there for her, she still maintains her love for him.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:41 pm

itachi75 wrote:yes remember when Sai told Sakura that she was causing anruto pain?
-
and then after Sakura's confession and then the afermath with sasuke becoming evil. Naruto with combination of Sakura's lies and Sasuke's betrayal. Naruto passed out in pain.
-
not to mention Sakura beats naruto even sends him to get medical care from her hits.
-
so yes Sakura causes Naruto pain.

Twin Steps wrote:With the POAL, yes. Sai said this straight out. With the fail confession, yes. Because it was the reason, along with Gaara's news about Sasuke and Sai's news about Sakura and Sasuke possibly killing each other, that he fainted.

51-mustang wrote:Yes she along with Sasuke are the characters that cause Naruto the greatest pains. Naruto has done everything for Sakura and all that it seems to do for Naruto is hurt him, (emotionally, Physically and mentally.) The promise of lifetime was when Naruto sort of had to think about giving up on his crush on Sakura, then in the Land of Iron it was the straw that broke the camels back, because he knew that Sakura wasn't ever going to return his crush.

Naruto was hurt by the fact that the only person she loved, was the same person that has beaten him to within an inch of his life, attacked the Cloud Village for Killer Bee and the 8-tails, attacked the Kage Summit and still even with Naruto being there for her, she still maintains her love for him.

All of this!~ She and Sasuke caused him so much pain to the point that he fainted. That's too much. I didn't like seeing him like that. I'm sure none of us did.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 am

-Forgotten- wrote:Do you think Sakura caused Naruto pain just like sasuke but not as much?

Yes, Sakura has but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as some make it out to be (especially considering that there really isn't a single sole in Konoha that hasn't caused Naruto some pain). She caused him some pain by not ever returning his feelings, but he got over that during the time-skip. That's why he was saddened when he mentioned that she loves Sasuke when he made the "promise" but wasn't saddened at all when proclaiming the exact same thing after she lied saying that she loved him romantically (it's also why he never made a big deal about her rejecting his fake date requests in Part 2). The only time I felt she caused him pain at all in Part 2 is when she made the decision that killing Sasuke was the best move to make (but she wasn't alone on that score as every single of the K12 got on Naruto's bad side for that one) as that was killing Naruto's main dream of having Team 7 be reunited (which to be bluntly honest is a much bigger concern to him than anything else when it comes to his personal life). Of course, this is still a partially self-inflicted pain in the sense that Sakura (and some of the others too) would've changed her (their) mind if Naruto had ignored Kakashi and told Sakura (and the others) what he learned about Itachi.

I don't consider the "punches" to be "pain" because if they really were painful, Naruto would look like he did after Karui beat him up--in other words, the "messed up look" would last for more than a panel or two and would actually become a meaningful plot point instead of a joke. I might not like that form of comedy, but I can admit that those punches are supposed to be comedy.

Personally, I think Sai was completely wrong in his estimation of things (and he partially admitted it himself when decided to tell Naruto some things--but I noticed he neglected to mention that he "confessed" for Naruto which is why he only said "some things" instead of "everything"), but I don't entirely blame him as he's ignorant to a lot of things that happened in the past and can only make a judgement call based on what he has observed.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 am

Yeah i agree with you guys, cause i had this argument with someone on sakura causing naruto pain but they didn't agree with me, i just wanted to see what you guys had to say on this. Thanks :3

@kagome1991
I thought he had a heart attack........ for a second , good thing he didn't.Did Sakura cause Naruto pain? 307861855
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:32 am

^ I know what you mean. God seeing Naruto at that point just broke my heart.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 pm

I know, that was hard to see.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Yes, Sakura has but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as some make it out to be (especially considering that there really isn't a single sole in Konoha that hasn't caused Naruto some pain). She caused him some pain by not ever returning his feelings, but he got over that during the time-skip. That's why he was saddened when he mentioned that she loves Sasuke when he made the "promise" but wasn't saddened at all when proclaiming the exact same thing after she lied saying that she loved him romantically (it's also why he never made a big deal about her rejecting his fake date requests in Part 2). The only time I felt she caused him pain at all in Part 2 is when she made the decision that killing Sasuke was the best move to make (but she wasn't alone on that score as every single of the K12 got on Naruto's bad side for that one) as that was killing Naruto's main dream of having Team 7 be reunited (which to be bluntly honest is a much bigger concern to him than anything else when it comes to his personal life). Of course, this is still a partially self-inflicted pain in the sense that Sakura (and some of the others too) would've changed her (their) mind if Naruto had ignored Kakashi and told Sakura (and the others) what he learned about Itachi.

I don't consider the "punches" to be "pain" because if they really were painful, Naruto would look like he did after Karui beat him up--in other words, the "messed up look" would last for more than a panel or two and would actually become a meaningful plot point instead of a joke. I might not like that form of comedy, but I can admit that those punches are supposed to be comedy.

Personally, I think Sai was completely wrong in his estimation of things (and he partially admitted it himself when decided to tell Naruto some things--but I noticed he neglected to mention that he "confessed" for Naruto which is why he only said "some things" instead of "everything"), but I don't entirely blame him as he's ignorant to a lot of things that happened in the past and can only make a judgement call based on what he has observed.

Agreed with this.

Sakura has indeed caused Naruto pain, but sometimes it gets blown out of proportion. It's not like Naruto is a helpless young man hopelessly in love with her and suffering day by day because he can't have her. No, he's actually matured a lot and is able to understand Sakura is in love with Sasuke and accept that. He has everything he needs to start moving on from her (if he hasn't started already, that is: which I think he has).

But yes, she did cause him a lot of pain when she gave up on Sasuke, and went behind his back to try and kill him. Sakura of all people should've known why Naruto was after Sasuke. No matter what Sai said, she should've known better than to think Naruto was chasing after Sasuke for her alone. She felt guilty and she wanted to "fix" her mess, a very caring thing for her to try and do (even though I don't approve of her methods at all, because no matter what, it was manipulation). But she could've saved them a lot of trouble if she would've just understood how important it was for Naruto to save Sasuke for himself and not for her.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Yeah, I think she did, but I think he sees where she is coming from too. Their bond is strong enough to overcome that. BROTP FOR LIFE.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 am

I don't think she does.

I think Sai is wrong. The PoAL? I do recall that Naruto was already planning to bring Sasuke back no matter what (which is proven during 469 when he says the POAL has NOTHING TO DO with why he's bringing Sasuke back).

Naruto had ALREADY planned to move out to find him with the other rookies and would have fought just as hard whether or not the POAL existed because Sasuke is his BEST FRIEND and he's fighting for his OWN BOND with him, not just because Sakura cried to him about it. Sakura's tears and pleading just made him more determined, because he knows how much Sakura feels for Sasuke, and even after she tried to stop him as he learned, he still left and I'm sure he can imagine that kind of pain it caused her. They CONNECTED on that similar pain of loss so I don't think the POAL hurt Naruto at all. It didn't really mean all that much to him anyway. What meant more to him was bringing Sasuke back for both of their sakes.

The only thing I'd say she did that could count as causing him pain is her loving Sasuke and not him. But one can't just pick and choose who they love, and it's natural to be hurt if you don't win the affections of someone you like. But other than that, no I do not believe Sakura causes Naruto pain. Sasuke causes him a HELL of a lot more pain than anyone in my opinion.  
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:59 pm

No. Not in part 2 at least. He let him self get beat up and sai thought it was because of the promise and he was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Bubbles wrote:I don't think she does.

I think Sai is wrong. The PoAL? I do recall that Naruto was already planning to bring Sasuke back no matter what (which is proven during 469 when he says the POAL has NOTHING TO DO with why he's bringing Sasuke back).

Naruto had ALREADY planned to move out to find him with the other rookies and would have fought just as hard whether or not the POAL existed because Sasuke is his BEST FRIEND and he's fighting for his OWN BOND with him, not just because Sakura cried to him about it. Sakura's tears and pleading just made him more determined, because he knows how much Sakura feels for Sasuke, and even after she tried to stop him as he learned, he still left and I'm sure he can imagine that kind of pain it caused her. They CONNECTED on that similar pain of loss so I don't think the POAL hurt Naruto at all. It didn't really mean all that much to him anyway. What meant more to him was bringing Sasuke back for both of their sakes.

The only thing I'd say she did that could count as causing him pain is her loving Sasuke and not him. But one can't just pick and choose who they love, and it's natural to be hurt if you don't win the affections of someone you like. But other than that, no I do not believe Sakura causes Naruto pain. Sasuke causes him a HELL of a lot more pain than anyone in my opinion.  
what nagato said has me wondering for some reason

chapter 441 page 9
the part where he says about sharing pain
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Even though Naruto had already had his heart set on bring Sasuke back, the POAL was something on top of that. So not only did he fail to bring his best friend back, he felt as if he'd failed Sakura as well.

Spoiler:

So yeah I would say she did, even though it was unintentional. (The unrequited love thing probably hurt as well, but that's not really Sakura's fault)

Sakura blunders sometimes, but she always comes with good intentions.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:15 pm

I agree with Aelita. If Sakura caused Naruto pain, she did not make it on purpose.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Not as much as Sasuke, no. I think there was pained caused with the PoaL, but not because of her directly, but with once again having to due with Sasuke.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Naruto should have known better than to make a promise in the heat of the moment.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Zori wrote:Do you think Sakura caused Naruto pain just like sasuke but not as much?
Sasuke= emotional pain.

sakura = all the physical pain to make up for it Did Sakura cause Naruto pain? 1247418209 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down